IRS visted home of Matt Taaibi the same day he testified to Congress about Twitter

For once I do not share your view .
This is standard imho , and I would only have been surprised if this or something similar had not happened .
Car accident or heart attack were other possibilities .
Do you really believe the James O'Keefe narrative 100% ? Of course not .

Well
They did kill JFK

Not at this level
It may be worse today or maybe not. Look up the Church Committee from the 1970s. It’s clear our government has gone rogue for a long time. The American people need to recognize this and put a stop to it. Yet even after all the the Twitter Files exposed, nothing is being done.

For once I do not share your view .
This is standard imho , and I would only have been surprised if this or something similar had not happened .
Car accident or heart attack were other possibilities .
Do you really believe the James O'Keefe narrative 100% ? Of course not .
To visit you home when you are testifying against illegal government activities, really. That's standard for IRS agents?

irs gestapo: Mr Weaver, we understand you bought some .22 ammo, now bend over so we can give you an anal.
Actually Mr. Weaver's wife was holding a baby when FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot her dead. Read up on "Ruby Ridge".

Still wondering why the IRS wants to hire 87,000 new IRS agents "willing to kill"?

If the Dems weaponize the IRS again, there will be significant amounts of pushback.

These demofucks are the nastiest bunch of asswipes to disgrace our politics since Tammany Hall.

And they're going to meet the same fate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back