IRS to increase 92% and have more staff than HUD, Energy, HHS, Commerce, State, & Education... COMBINED

The middle class is going to have their asses handed to them by the IRS.

Pelosi and her donors will be like Teflon
what do you mean WILL BE?

they've gotten away with pilfering for a long time

The IRS is not going after people or companies w/ big money. They know those people can hire lawyers. This is a very cowardly thing they are doing, siccing the IRS on people who cannot afford to fight them, who oftentimes just believe what those liars say and pay up...

Told ya, they hate us..

They think they are better than we the schmucky little people.. Or maybe it is something else, now that I think of it

Maybe they realize that most of the little people really ARE superior to them, at least in the area of morals and integrity... and so

again... they hate us.. maybe because we have something they know they do not have... and probably never will (becasue they can't give up what they "have"... corrupt power)

Hey, its only for the rich and evil corporations….
….but the agents must carry firearms and be prepared to use deadly force.

We are a fascist state.

Hey, its only for the rich and evil corporations….
….but the agents must carry firearms and be prepared to use deadly force.

We are a fascist state.
this is what happens when liberals are allowed to run free (wild, the only way they run)

it's what happens when RINOs do nothing to control the out-of-control freaks

I am dissatisfied with the R party for allowing all this EVIL

I think especially in this moment of Mike Benedict Arnold Pence, that (*&^%$#@ nation-destroyer

If this doesn't make you despise big government, nothing will..
Just wait till this little army starts seizing your land, and property…

Bet even the nanny lovers will get pissed then.

You’ll own nothing, and be happy!

Just wait till this little army starts seizing your land, and property…

Bet even the nanny lovers will get pissed then.

You’ll own nothing, and be happy!
no --won't be happy bc will be remembering when things were different... when Trump was in office

1660693567017.png

I hope every leftist dumb ass on this board that voted for this gets audited and fucked hard by their newly improved IRS!!!!

Forum List

Back