IRS declares jihad on Christianity

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently the IRS is starting to deny Christian organization of a tax exempt status saying they are really Republican organizations

From the article.

“Specifically, you educate Christians on what the Bible says in areas where they can be instrumental including the areas of sanctity of life, the definition of marriage, biblical justice, freedom of speech, defense, and borders and immigration, U.S. and Israel relations,” read a letter from IRS Exempt Organizations Director Stephen Martin to Christians Engaged, a nonprofit group seeking tax-exempt status. “The Bible teachings are typically affiliated with the [Republican Party] and candidates. This disqualifies you from exemption under IRC Section 501(c)(3).”

I can't really argue here. That is all spot on, if you have Christian values you don't want to support such things as the mass genocide of abortion, let alone making tax payers pay for it. Just know that if you are a Christian, Joe Biden's goons are after you and want to take those morals from your children with the propaganda in the Left leaning media and academia and replace them with their own, like the morals of his son Hunter.

Apparently the IRS is starting to deny Christian organization of a tax exempt status saying they are really Republican organizations

From the article.

“Specifically, you educate Christians on what the Bible says in areas where they can be instrumental including the areas of sanctity of life, the definition of marriage, biblical justice, freedom of speech, defense, and borders and immigration, U.S. and Israel relations,” read a letter from IRS Exempt Organizations Director Stephen Martin to Christians Engaged, a nonprofit group seeking tax-exempt status. “The Bible teachings are typically affiliated with the [Republican Party] and candidates. This disqualifies you from exemption under IRC Section 501(c)(3).”

I can't really argue here. That is all spot on, if you have Christian values you don't want to support such things as the mass genocide of abortion, let alone making tax payers pay for it. Just know that if you are a Christian, Joe Biden's goons are after you and want to take those morals from your children with the propaganda in the Left leaning media and academia and replace them with their own, like the morals of his son Hunter.

About time. You were doing fine until you devolved into your political rant. Joe Biden doesn't control the IRS. And they are only interested in one thing...money. Specifically, how much they think you owe them. :)
Too many religious organizations donating millions to Republican candidates and then hiding behind that tax exempt status.

From the article.

About time. You were doing fine until you devolved into your political rant. Joe Biden doesn't control the IRS. And they are only interested in one thing...money. Specifically, how much they think you owe them. :)
Too many religious organizations donating millions to Republican candidates and then hiding behind that tax exempt status.
Correction:

The democrat party owns the IRS, just like they own Joe Biden. Just like how they targeted conservative groups under Obama.

Sure, conservatives won a law suit over it but the damage was done and it was all paid via taxpayer money. What do they care?

And nothing changes.

I would have to know far more about the group in question to make an educated reply.

If what the IRS said in it's reply is factual, and I have no reason to think it wasn't, it was a pretty questionable reply.

I would have to know far more about the group in question to make an educated reply.

If what the IRS said in it's reply is factual, and I have no reason to think it wasn't, it was a pretty questionable reply.
Groups like the NAACP are also tax exempt, and also 100% pro democrat in their political support.

Hypocrisy anyone?

Well, after that bitch Lois Lerner pulled her shit on right leaning applications and nothing ever happened to her, the IRS, like the FBI, like the DOJ, whatever, they all know they can pull whatever kind of partisan crap they want, and no one will ever go to jail for it. They're untouchable.

Well, after that bitch Lois Lerner pulled her shit on right leaning applications, and nothing ever happened to her, the IRS, like FBI, like the DOJ, whatever, they all know they can pull whatever kind of partisan crap they want, and no one will ever go to jail for it. They're untouchable.
They are becoming increasingly brazen and why not?

They own the court system, government, academia, and the media

And now they are in the process of taking over law enforcement and the military.

Groups like the NAACP are also tax exempt, and also 100% pro democrat in their political support.

Hypocrisy anyone?

I'm not sure what that has to do with my reply.

Well, after that bitch Lois Lerner pulled her shit on right leaning applications, and nothing ever happened to her, the IRS, like FBI, like the DOJ, whatever, they all know they can pull whatever kind of partisan crap they want, and no one will ever go to jail for it. They're untouchable.

And now they are in the process of taking over law enforcement and the military.
Strange how they can do that, since they are the minority. They are RABID for POWER, and they will do ANYTHING to get it, lie, cheat, violence, everything is on the table. They don't believe in "live and let live." Their creed is "DO AS WE SAY, OR WE'LL FORCE YOU TO DO AS WE SAY," and if you dare disagree with them, they strive to SHUT YOU UP.

Ya know... that reminds me of another other bunch of power hungry killers that were the same way...

OIP.jpg

Well, after that bitch Lois Lerner pulled her shit on right leaning applications and nothing ever happened to her, the IRS, like the FBI, like the DOJ, whatever, they all know they can pull whatever kind of partisan crap they want, and no one will ever go to jail for it. They're untouchable.

Why did nothing happen to her? It was because the GOP decided to do nothing to her. I wish someone would still ask Trey Gowdy why they spent millions on an investigation and did nothing.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: 007

Strange how they can do that, since they are the minority. They are RABID for POWER, and they will do ANYTHING to get it, lie, cheat, violence, everything is on the table. They don't believe in "live and let live." Their creed is "DO AS WE SAY, OR WE'LL FORCE YOU TO DO AS WE SAY," and if you dare disagree with them, they strive to SHUT YOU UP.

Ya know... that reminds me of another other bunch of power hungry killers that were the same way...

OIP.jpg
Like the Nazi regime, they came to power via the vote.

Hitler rejected another military coup attempt after the first failed.

Democracy is far easier to use as a weapon.

IRS Denies Texas-Based Christian Group

Tax Exempt Status, Claims ‘Bible’s Teachings

Affiliated with GOP’

WTF?

Ummm, I'm almost 100% sure that Christ and Christ's teachings were around long before the GOP, which means the GOP has attempted to adopt / include teachings from the Bible into their beliefs / ideology, not the other way around.

This is definitely headed up the judicial ladder, and the IRS will lose.

From the article.

Can you or anyone else prove that this group is donating to Republican candidates?

IRS Denies Texas-Based Christian Group

Tax Exempt Status, Claims ‘Bible’s Teachings

Affiliated with GOP’

WTF?

Ummm, I'm almost 100% sure that Christ and Christ's teachings were around long before the GOP, which means the GOP has attempted to adopt / include teachings from the Bible into their beliefs / ideology, not the other way around.

This is definitely headed up the judicial ladder, and the IRS will lose.

Not according to the new woke history books they are teaching our children.

Now they teach that the KKK invented Jesus by a sect of Jewish Republicans who later founded Zionism.

Who knew?

From the article.

Can you or anyone else prove that this group is donating to Republican candidates?
I think it is enough for them to look at statistics and see that those who are religious, that is, those who routinely attend services of faith, lean conservative.

They will now crush them.

Forum List

Back