Irrelevant Why isms

I got plenty of these...

Why do we drive on a 'Parkway' and park on a 'driveway'?

Why is it whenever I vacuum, wash and wax my car, it rains or snows?

Why is it whenever I want to go to bed at a decent time, say 9 or 10, one of the kids refuses to go to sleep?

Why is it whenever I am on the phone, that is when the kids want/need something?

Why can't my wife learn to put the toilet seat back up when she's finished?

Why does the 'easy, natural way' ellude me?

Why can't I be content?

Why am I such a lazy bastard?

:)

Wow, this is weird. I was so going to start up a thread about something like this.

Why are people stupid enough to warrant warnings on chainsaws that say "Do not try to stop the blade with hands, feet, or genitalia."?

I got plenty of these...

Why do we drive on a 'Parkway' and park on a 'driveway'?

Why is it whenever I vacuum, wash and wax my car, it rains or snows?

Why is it whenever I want to go to bed at a decent time, say 9 or 10, one of the kids refuses to go to sleep?

Why is it whenever I am on the phone, that is when the kids want/need something?

Now that second one I can relate as well. It never fails :(

Why is it If superman can't be hurt by bullets, why does he duck when they throw the gun?

Why is it If superman can't be hurt by bullets, why does he duck when they throw the gun?
You ever been hit in the head with a gun? Shit hurts o.o I'm jesting, though. That's something I"ve never thought about!

Why is Iceland covered with green and Greenland covered with ice?

Why is it that the person you more often than not get stuck shairing an office with is a person you would NEVER want to be friends with?

Let alone speak to unless there was no choice in the matter?

If vampires can't see their reflections, why is their hair and makeup always so good??

Why is Iceland covered with green and Greenland covered with ice?

I believe some sneaky bastard (Lief Erikson?) named them that way to throw other explorers off the trail of the prime real estate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back