Irony: Trump Can Run on MAGA Once Again

And lose once again
Aren't you one of the Brainiac's that said Trump couldn't beat Hillary?....
And you said Trump had it in the bag last time?

And next time?

Can't happen because you guys are in the minority and shrinking daily.
Trump did win in a landslide...the election was stolen...every covid rule change made was made with the intent of welcoming ballot stuffing...if you can't see that its because you don't want to....

its you that are in the minority in America...not me...
Are you saying that a majority of the country believes that Trump won in a landslide?

What are your guesses as to what the actual popular vote totals were?
I'm saying millions of Americans have come to see that the election was tainted...due to covid rules and too many anomalies in the count....most Americans?...maybe not but enough that it should be looked at by the elections committee and the DOJ....
But I won't hold my breath for Obama's DOJ....
No "millions of people" think as you guys do.

Millions of youse no longer believe it.
Youse????? what does that mean tard?...nice work CRT school system....you poor undereducated child....
Youse are such a stooge, aint'cha.

IOW, simpleton, Trump supporters are fleeing the tent in millions.
You are a stooge for the lifelong entrenched power hungry politician...what a sucker....how long have you been watching this face?...

1620940820446.png

And lose once again

And next time?

Trump did win in a landslide...the election was stolen...every covid rule change made was made with the intent of welcoming ballot stuffing...if you can't see that its because you don't want to....

Are you saying that a majority of the country believes that Trump won in a landslide?

I'm saying millions of Americans have come to see that the election was tainted...due to covid rules and too many anomalies in the count....most Americans?...maybe not but enough that it should be looked at by the elections committee and the DOJ....

Youse????? what does that mean tard?...nice work CRT school system....you poor undereducated child....

You are a stooge for the lifelong entrenched power hungry politician...what a sucker....how long have you been watching this face?...

View attachment 489145
Coming from a Trump simpleton, I am just hurt to my quick.

:)

And lose once again

And next time?

View attachment 489145
Coming from a Trump simpleton, I am just hurt to my quick.

:)
As long as you know who you are supporting...the same people that haven't delivered in 50 years...the same lies and the same agenda of make themselves rich off of your back....
But now they aren't even hiding their ties to global greedy corporations like they have in the past...you are a sucker....

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration, "MAGA" will resonated once again. All you need do is look at America today.

Trump will more than deserve and get a second chance to correct the course of the country and the mistake it made in November 2020.
Trump is done. It will be a new face and the Marxists will have another shit-fit.
That's not looking too good a couple of months after the above post.

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration,
Things are looking great for Biden and Harris.

You got a back up plan?
You've got to be kidding. Maybe you've missed the latest on the jobs report, the border and the Chinese virus. What exactly is looking great, the success of the Trump vaccines?
Everything is looking great.

I should have realized your infotainment sources wouldn't mention that.

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration,
Things are looking great for Biden and Harris.

You got a back up plan?
You've got to be kidding. Maybe you've missed the latest on the jobs report, the border and the Chinese virus. What exactly is looking great, the success of the Trump vaccines?
Everything is looking great.

I should have realized your infotainment sources wouldn't mention that.
Red states are doing quite well because of good governors. Blue shitholes are worse than ever.

There is too much time between now and 2024. Lets see what happens during the midterms...

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration, "MAGA" will resonate once again. All you need do is look at America today.

Trump will more than deserve and get a second chance to correct the course of the country and the mistake it made in November 2020.
No
He needs to run on law and order and borders

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration, "MAGA" will resonate once again. All you need do is look at America today.

No
He needs to run on law and order and borders
Those are part-and-parcel of MAGA.

Forum List

Back