Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.

Sin atonement.

SO? why quote a jew's IMPRESSION on christian
theology?

You have no religious education. Didn't you go to one of those little Dispensationalist Bible colleges

A "Religious" education is worthless. Knowing God is an entirely different thing than being "Religious". Religion kills, God saves. I know him and His Word deeply.

SO? why quote a jew's IMPRESSION on christian
theology?

Leviticus isn't Christian. I'm not like you with your fixation on Islamo Nazis. I happen to think the Jews got a lot right. Blood sacrifice for atonement of sin is over all offensive to me.

A "Religious" education is worthless. Knowing God is an entirely different thing than being "Religious". Religion kills, God saves. I know him and His Word deeply.

Any education would be wasted on you.

Leviticus isn't Christian. I'm not like you with your fixation on Islamo Nazis. I happen to think the Jews got a lot right. Blood sacrifice for atonement of sin is over all offensive to me.

Never the less it was the Prescribed atonement method, the downside was that it couldn't "forgive" sin, it could only cover for a time. Your "fixation" is with your ego hence your snarling condescension toward those who know more about God and His Word than you do..

Never the less it was the Prescribed atonement method, the downside was that it couldn't "forgive" sin, it could only cover for a time. Your "fixation" is with your ego hence your snarling condescension toward those who know more about God and His Word than you do..

Do you worship Jesus as if he was God? If so you don't know diddlysquat, unless of course your defiance of the Law, sin, and desecration of the words of Jesus is a deliberate choice.

Forum List

Back