irony at its best,,

That’s just the basics, a participation trophy. I’m talking about the lack of a sense of responsibility for the political climate.
thats where youre mistaking the republican party as being right wing,,,

they are leftwing, just not as far left as the dems,,

This is a very common example of how "The Left" view freedoms.

"We must acquire a philosophical perspective. In essence, freedom and compulsion are one. Let me give you a simple illustration. Traffic lights restrain your freedom to cross a street whenever you wish. But this restraint gives you the freedom from being run over by a truck. If you were assigned to a job and prohibited from leaving it, it would restrain the freedom of your career. But it would give you freedom from the fear of unemployment. Whenever a new compulsion is forced upon us, we automatically gain a new freedom. The two are inseparable. Only by accepting total compulsion can we achieve total freedom.

-- Ellsworth Toohey (from "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand)

You mentioned not being Republican twice and insinuated that others were calling you that. That’s just a recap of a relatively short thread. Forget already?!?!
hey before we go further and to save my time could you answer a few question to prove your worthy of debate??
1st,, whats a women??

2nd,, do you agree with this person??

since you are part of a group that thinks women can become men and unborn not only are not human but can before birth determine what gender they think they are,,

it would go a long way towards saving time in this discussion,,

hey before we go further and to save my time could you answer a few question to prove your worthy of debate??
1st,, whats a women??

2nd,, do you agree with this person??

since you are part of a group that thinks women can become men and unborn not only are not human but can before birth determine what gender they think they are,,

it would go a long way towards saving time in this discussion,,
Diversion? Thanks, you’ve wasted enough if my time.

Forum List

Back