Irony Alert: Eric Holder Is Critical of Barr As AG

LMFAO!!!!

Now we know for certain that William Barr is a truthful and patriotic American, the 180 degree opposite of bigoted kleptocrat Eric Holder....

The difference with Holder as Obama's wingman AG, and TRUMP's AG Barr is Barr and TRUMP have no past history while Obama and Holder have a long past history and are close friends.

Holder is a pc crybaby like Obama Warren even through she doesn’t any color in her maybe one time in her college days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Opinions | Eric Holder: William Barr is unfit to be attorney general

This is beyond hysterical.

Holder calls Barr partisan.

Holder calls Barr partial.

I laughed through the whole thing.

Even the post puts in a disclaimer.
Care to go a few rounds on this? Go ahead, make your case for why you were laughing. A warning. If you plan to invoke the tired old "wingman" talking point you'll need to explain how that comment had any material effect on Holder's tenure as AG.

I don't need to read it to know that Holder calling another AG "unfit" for office is like Hillary lecturing others that there is too much dirty money in politics!

Leave it to the democrats every time to come out complaining about what they do and who they are, after doing and being it, and with a totally "What, Who, Me?" straight face.

Never fails.

I don't need to read it to know that Holder calling another AG "unfit" for office is like Hillary lecturing others that there is too much dirty money in politics!

Leave it to the democrats every time to come out complaining about what they do and who they are, after doing and being it, and with a totally "What, Who, Me?" straight face.

Never fails.
Make your case.

While you corruption loving dinks reminisce about the couple of questionable things you remember about Holder, Barr is the most openly corrupt AG in living memory.

While you corruption loving dinks reminisce about the couple of questionable things you remember about Holder, Barr is the most openly corrupt AG in living memory.
wow many righties said the same about holder.....the 2 parties are so much alike its amazing....

I guess the point is the "questionable" things they remember are based on right wing media bullshit.

I guess the point is the "questionable" things they remember are based on right wing media bullshit.
Yeah. It's like every other time they hold democrats to the highest impossible standards and yet expect nothing out of their own. I seriously do not understand it.

Yeah. It's like every other time they hold democrats to the highest impossible standards and yet expect nothing out of their own. I seriously do not understand it.
Stop projecting.

The difference with Holder as Obama's wingman AG, and TRUMP's AG Barr is Barr and TRUMP have no past history while Obama and Holder have a long past history and are close friends.
and they gave m16's to the cartels and the cartels murdered a border agent
No telling how many Mexicans were killed by obama/holder gun running.
Gee, debunking these myths could be a full time job.

Justice Department report clears Holder, but faults DOJ, ATF officials
Justice Department report clears Holder, but faults DOJ, ATF officials

The Justice Department’s inspector general (IG) on Wednesday cleared Attorney General Eric Holder in the controversial “Fast and Furious” operation but faulted several other federal officials for acting irresponsibly.

The 471-page IG report was issued after an 18-month investigation and recommends 14 agency officials receive administrative or disciplinary action for their role in the botched gun-tracking operation.

But it exonerates Holder, who has repeatedly butted heads with congressional Republicans over what he knew about the program and when he knew it.

Forum List

Back