Ironically, it's coming out that Trump supporters are the ones who committed fraud in 2020

I guess it better than to be like Trump who still claims and believes to be the president but was cheated. P.I.M.P (President In Mind of some People)
Trump WAS President and brought US the best economy of our lifetime. Biden IS President now and has brought US the worst economy of our lifetime. Higher product prices, ships not being unloaded, children not being able to go to school, general malaise everywhere. Did I mention all the folks left behind in Afghanistan and the absolute shambles he has made of our Southern border? Oh yeah, and gas prices are astronomic today.

Name just one good thing Biden has done.

Last edited:
your meaning of innocent is what you believe yet you were not there when it happen .

yet you fail to admit that you do not know for sure and that is being dishonest. You cannot even admit that Biden is the president.

innocent
[ˈinəsənt]

ADJECTIVE
  1. not guilty of a crime or offense.

Which is not the same as acquittal in a court of law.
“At the end of a criminal trial, a finding by a judge or jury that a defendant is not guilty. An acquittal signifies that a prosecutor failed to prove his or her case beyond a reasonable doubt, not that a defendant is innocent.”
You’re dishonest.

No, how about THIS:

50+ organizations have already come forth last winter bragging how they stole the election! Here's the list from Time Magazine:

View attachment 555475

And just ONE organization like Color of Change has around 7 million members! Let's start the investigation by investigating this, not one errant GOPer here and there. Let's cut the BS and stop insulting people's intelligence about what REALLY happened a year ago.
I make no statement swearing to the accuracy of the Time Magazine article.

Suddenly that changed. Good to see Greenpeace is still around though.

Trump WAS President and brought US the best economy of our lifetime. Biden IS President now and has brought US the worst economy of our lifetime. Higher product prices, ships not being unloaded, children not being able to go to school, general malaise everywhere. Did I mention all the folks left behind in Afghanistan and the absolute shambles he has made of our Southern border? Oh yeah, and gas prices are astronomic today.

Name just one good thing Biden has done.
Infrastructure...getting done.
Afghanistan...over
Vaccines....distributed to all who want one
Stock Market up to record highs
Stimulus done

Normalcy being restored.

Good news for us.
Bad news for you.

Military vote republican, old people vote republican.
Mail-ins cannot prevent electioneering and at least one flipped state (PA) violated the constitution when they allowed no-excuse mail-ins without state legislation.
Only dishonest people believe Biden won legitimately. The same kind of people who think OJ is innocent.

About 12% of the nation votes exclusively by mail. Nobody ever questioned those elections or the legitimacy of those who were elected.

So you're completely full of shit.

Which is not the same as acquittal in a court of law.
“At the end of a criminal trial, a finding by a judge or jury that a defendant is not guilty. An acquittal signifies that a prosecutor failed to prove his or her case beyond a reasonable doubt, not that a defendant is innocent.”
You’re dishonest.

well a court of law does not declare innocence, it just uses it legal term of not guilty or acquitted. So you can hang your hat on that he was not declared innocent but a court of law will never declare innocent.
So you interpret that no one is innocent if acquitted in the view of the law. So if a person is actually innocent and eventually acquitted, he still is not innocent.

Sorry you playing hide the word game using acquittal when he was actually acquitted

free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.

synonyms:
absolve · clear · exonerate · exculpate · declare innocent · find innocent

Your using a word used by those who believe he was guilty. You are free to believe that yet it is irrelevant as he was found not guilty and did not lose any rights or privileges granted to citizens. He lost his appeal to the general public.

Yet how does the notion innocent until proven guilty fit into the picture. Is it lip service. It is not the job of the court to determine innocent. Generally guilty or not guilty or whatever other things they can do.

So innocent has little meaning in a trial. It is something to disagree with others about. A way for people to thing about a crime without really having any first hand knowledge of what happen.

So you are right that he was not found to be innocent of the crime but that is true for any case when the verdict return is not guilty. Yet that in itself does not proof that the person was not innocent of the crime. Unless the person admits to it or credible witnesses come forward who saw what happen.

IF that is not the case , it is irrelevant as the person is free to go about their business.

"Dishonest" seems like you use the work willingly without knowing anything about the person. That in itself is dishonest.

So why don't you leave it in the hands of the entity that will make the final judgment.

Sorry you were not there when the crime was committed so it is just your opinion.

well a court of law does not declare innocence, it just uses it legal term of not guilty or acquitted. So you can hang your hat on that he was not declared innocent but a court of law will never declare innocent.
So you interpret that no one is innocent if acquitted in the view of the law. So if a person is actually innocent and eventually acquitted, he still is not innocent.

Sorry you playing hide the word game using acquittal when he was actually acquitted

free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.

synonyms:
absolve · clear · exonerate · exculpate · declare innocent · find innocent

Your using a word used by those who believe he was guilty. You are free to believe that yet it is irrelevant as he was found not guilty and did not lose any rights or privileges granted to citizens. He lost his appeal to the general public.

Yet how does the notion innocent until proven guilty fit into the picture. Is it lip service. It is not the job of the court to determine innocent. Generally guilty or not guilty or whatever other things they can do.

So innocent has little meaning in a trial. It is something to disagree with others about. A way for people to thing about a crime without really having any first hand knowledge of what happen.

So you are right that he was not found to be innocent of the crime but that is true for any case when the verdict return is not guilty. Yet that in itself does not proof that the person was not innocent of the crime. Unless the person admits to it or credible witnesses come forward who saw what happen.

IF that is not the case , it is irrelevant as the person is free to go about their business.

"Dishonest" seems like you use the work willingly without knowing anything about the person. That in itself is dishonest.

So why don't you leave it in the hands of the entity that will make the final judgment.

Sorry you were not there when the crime was committed so it is just your opinion.
You’re really going out of your way to rationalize a simple analogy just so it can jibe with your bias.
Biden is president like OJ is innocent.
(Hint — OJ isn’t innocent)

"Biden is president like OJ is innocent.
(Hint — OJ isn’t innocent)"

Which, it seems, is applicable to both of Don Trump's impeachments: 'Innocent. Like OJ is innocent'.

I kinda sorta suspect most rationale folks had already arrived at that conclusion.

Which, it seems, is applicable to both of Don Trump's impeachments: 'Innocent. Like OJ is innocent'.

I kinda sorta suspect most rationale folks had already arrived at that conclusion.
No, there was no real evidence against Trump. There is plenty of evidence that the 2020 election was manipulated by the Democrat party. That's what they always do. Sometimes they can be defeated because they are so greedy and blatantly corrupt. They are supported by the MSM that used to be the biggest megaphone for 'news' in this country but, with the advent of cable news, and especially FOX news, OAN, conservative radio, etc. people can get a different perspective not completely filtered by the leftist (Marxist) ideology has so completely infiltrated not only journalism, education the Democrats and the Democrat controlled MSM.

You’re really going out of your way to rationalize a simple analogy just so it can jibe with your bias.
(Hint — OJ isn’t innocent)
You really hate Biden as president. Just admit it and you will fill better. OJ is irrelevant.

Who is have a reality problem here?

Biden is the president

OJ was found not guilty and has the same rights as RoshawnMarkees has

You really hate Biden as president. Just admit it and you will fill better. OJ is irrelevant.

Biden is the president

I don’t hate Biden. He’s irrelevant. He’s just a mouthpiece for the Marxist cabal.
It’s anti-American demmunist policy I hate.
Democrats stole this election. Very obvious.
OJ was acquitted by a racist jury. Obvious.

I don’t hate Biden. He’s irrelevant. He’s just a mouthpiece for the Marxist cabal.
It’s anti-American demmunist policy I hate.
Democrats stole this election. Very obvious.
OJ was acquitted by a racist jury. Obvious.

thanks for making my point

Nobody believes that you do not hate Biden.

so now the jury is racist? Is Biden racist ?

Seems someone has a lot of pent up anger

Biden is the president

Most US voters do not care for the policies of President Biden, his own hatred of Trump has caused him to summarily slash Trump's EOs which caused gas prices to soar which has caused a precipitous rise in food prices and most goods and services. His mis-handling of the so-called COVID 'pandemic' has kept children out of schools, closed businesses and caused container ships to not be able to be unloaded and now sit at sea offshore. It has nothing to do with OJ and there is plenty of reason to hate Biden actually. He is destroying the American economy and taking our rights of privacy away.

Last edited:
"There is plenty of evidence that the 2020 election was manipulated by the Democrat party."

"Plenty of evidence".....says, the good poster Leo.
OK, I guess.

But how have the courts that have been presented that evidence handled it, poster Leo?

It seems, one would think, that if 60+ courts, and near 100 judges (not a few of 'em Trump appointed judges) were presented with an argument of significant 'manipulation' (Leo's words, not mine).....well, one would think we'd have the entire nation thinking it was an illegitimate election. Instead, the courts dismissed it as amateurish and wrong-headed. Why would that be?

And too, and perhaps even more telling, is that it seems only the nutters, fringies, RWNJ, Q-folks, and the too many duped & snookered Republicans believe that the election was "manipulated" (Leo's words, not mine.)

The rest of America....including about 81 million who voted against Don Trump......and the many many non-RWNJ's, the non-Q-folks, the non-fringie nutters,.....well, those folks don't seem to follow along with poor Leo's fantagasm.

Other than that fantasy he seems to be an OK poster.
We wish him....Good Luck.

"Plenty of evidence".....says, the good poster Leo.
OK, I guess.

But how have the courts that have been presented that evidence handled it, poster Leo?

It seems, one would think, that if 60+ courts, and near 100 judges (not a few of 'em Trump appointed judges) were presented with an argument of significant 'manipulation' (Leo's words, not mine).....well, one would think we'd have the entire nation thinking it was an illegitimate election. Instead, the courts dismissed it as amateurish and wrong-headed. Why would that be?

And too, and perhaps even more telling, is that it seems only the nutters, fringies, RWNJ, Q-folks, and the too many duped & snookered Republicans believe that the election was "manipulated" (Leo's words, not mine.)

The rest of America....including about 81 million who voted against Don Trump......and the many many non-RWNJ's, the non-Q-folks, the non-fringie nutters,.....well, those folks don't seem to follow along with poor Leo's fantagasm.

Other than that fantasy he seems to be an OK poster.
We wish him....Good Luck.
"What really happened in the 2020 election? Millions of Americans, who experienced the most troubling election of their lives, want answers. In her new book, Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections,best-selling author and award-winning journalist Mollie Hemingway reveals how the left-wing media, Democratic leaders, and Big Tech oligarchs colluded to create an election system designed to defeat President Trump."
There is more information that you have ignored in favor of insulting folks. If you become a member of Fox Nation you can watch Tucker Carlson interview her as well but that would require you opening your mind to information you may not agree with.

"If you become a member of Fox Nation you can watch Tucker Carlson interview..."

"Fox Nation"?
Really, there is such a thing?

Tell you what, when Tucker C. starts interviewing a bunch of the judges who threw the Trump/Rudy/Kraken court cases out...along with this woman who wrote the book you reference...well then, I'd be interested in listening to Tucker Carlson.

Any chance of any of those 60+ court cases be re-filed, re-opened, re-litigated?

This just may be me, but......but I'm a bit more inclined to listen to a dozen such judges than I am listening to Tucker.

But, you be you, good poster Leo.

More deflection from the cheating Liberals! How do you Libs sleep at night knowing you voted for this clown perv Biden? He walks the earth confused and filling his diapers.

Forum List

Back