Ironically, it's coming out that Trump supporters are the ones who committed fraud in 2020

You represent the entire military? Your parents are all old people?
The voting total numbers you refer to are a result of excessive fraudulent votes. Duh.

Duh is that not the same argument u made when you said

quote " Military vote republican" "Old people vote republican". Also my statements were clearly stated as mine and not overgeneralization as you seem to do. Hint "I" has a specific meaning.

The total numbers are not result of excessive fraudulent votes but if you have sources which prove it then duh

mail in votes are only allowed when they follow the states guidelines. If they do not then they are not counted. All the republican states had mail in and trump still won the electoral votes in those states.

So is mail in vote the reason he lost?

Trump lost it is in the books.

Duh is that not the same argument u made when you said

quote " Military vote republican" "Old people vote republican". Also my statements were clearly stated as mine and not overgeneralization as you seem to do. Hint "I" has a specific meaning.

The total numbers are not result of excessive fraudulent votes but if you have sources which prove it then duh

mail in votes are only allowed when they follow the states guidelines. If they do not then they are not counted. All the republican states had mail in and trump still won the electoral votes in those states.

So is mail in vote the reason he lost?

Trump lost it is in the books.
Military vote republican, old people vote republican.
Mail-ins cannot prevent electioneering and at least one flipped state (PA) violated the constitution when they allowed no-excuse mail-ins without state legislation.
Only dishonest people believe Biden won legitimately. The same kind of people who think OJ is innocent.

Mail-ins cannot prevent electioneering and at least one flipped state (PA) violated the constitution when they allowed no-excuse mail-ins without state legislation.
Harrisburg, PA – Governor Wolf made voting more convenient and secure by signing Act 77 of 2019, the most significant improvement to Pennsylvania’s elections in more than 80 years. The bipartisan compromise legislation takes effect for the April 2020 primary election and makes Pennsylvania a national leader with voter-friendly election reforms.

No excuse mail-in voting
The law creates a new option to vote by mail without providing an excuse, which is currently required for voters using absentee ballots. Pennsylvania joins 31 other states and Washington, D.C. with mail-in voting that removes barriers to elections.

Only dishonest people believe Biden won legitimately.

So what is it called when you believe provable lies, like the one you just got caught in?

"So what is it called when you believe provable lies........?"
Well, BB, I think your above question can only be rhetorical. You cannot....the forum cannot ....expect a cogent response from a MAGA. We've seen that a gabillion times on this venue.

Some Trump fan will make a jackassery statement about 'election fraud', 'stolen election', 'dead people voting', yadda, yadda, yadda.

But when they are called to prove it. To offer credible, rationale sourcing on their assertions....well, they switch to another thread, they disappear into the boy's (or girl's) john to wait out the patience of any righteous inquirer. They cop out.

Tho I have an ingrained and inherited 'surfer-dude' demeanor.....I nonetheless get a tad impatient when some of our RightField contributors here regularly, repeatedly, validate the trope that Trump supporters are 'low information' aggrieved ne'er-do-wells.

That trope is a cliche' now....but there is truthiness to it. After all, following Alex Jones, Jim Hoft, or Steve Bannon as authoritative commentators defines one's view and one's success in this American culture.

It's a sad thing, really. And not a testament to the quality our education system.

Well, BB, I think your above question can only be rhetorical. You cannot....the forum cannot ....expect a cogent response from a MAGA. We've seen that a gabillion times on this venue.

Some Trump fan will make a jackassery statement about 'election fraud', 'stolen election', 'dead people voting', yadda, yadda, yadda.

But when they are called to prove it. To offer credible, rationale sourcing on their assertions....well, they switch to another thread, they disappear into the boy's (or girl's) john to wait out the patience of any righteous inquirer. They cop out.

Tho I have an ingrained and inherited 'surfer-dude' demeanor.....I nonetheless get a tad impatient when some of our RightField contributors here regularly, repeatedly, validate the trope that Trump supporters are 'low information' aggrieved ne'er-do-wells.

That trope is a cliche' now....but there is truthiness to it. After all, following Alex Jones, Jim Hoft, or Steve Bannon as authoritative commentators defines one's view and one's success in this American culture.

It's a sad thing, really. And not a testament to the quality our education system.
You are correct. I expect them to run away as fast as they can or fling a few snappy insults and then run away only to bleat the lie again some other day. SOP for the Neo-GOP.

FO, idiot. These are the words of the Leftists who stole the election, so you are only attacking them.
What particular type of brain damage leads you to conclude someone saying "save the 2020 election" is an admission of committing vote fraud?

From a medical standpoint, we're curious. It's a hilariously retarded thing for anyone to claim, yet you claim it. That speaks of brain damage of some sort.

Last edited:
Military vote republican, old people vote republican.
Only dishonest people believe Biden won legitimately. The same kind of people who think OJ is innocent.
Sound like a broken record Military vote republican, old people vote republican

sounds like you believe all military and old people vote republican or maybe it just a dream.

Well if you believe that then good for you

Only dishonest people believe Trump lost because of massive fraud.

OJ was found innocent in a court of law. By law he is innocent. What you believe is based on what? Were you present when the crime was committed. IF you was present then you should have offered testimony. Jury voted and found him innocent. let it go Roshawn.

(violated the constitution when they allowed no-excuse mail-ins without state legislation.)

The Pennsylvania Constitution does not explicitly forbid mail-in voting and gives the state legislators the authority to define when to use it. The bill was supported by majority of Republicans.

no excuse mail in just means that they do not have an excuse to not vote. Yet quite a few states have no excuse mail in voting. Including Texas and TRump still won.

The Pennsylvania GA passed the law in 2019

the state supreme court rejected the lawsuit challenging the law after saying that they waited to long to challenge when Trump lost. In October 2019, the Pennsylvania General Assembly passed Act 77 to permit no-excuse, mail-in voting

only dishonest people believe that no excuse mail in voting was a mistake in the only the states where Trump lost. When more than 34 other states have no excuse mail in voting. Some states even have all mail in voting.

again if they have checks in place for voter fraud then it is a false argument that voter fraud lost Trump the election.

Hey if you feel so strongly about it then next election , write in Trump's name if he is not on the ballot.

There are all sorts of stories coming out of people being charged with voter fraud, though it's not the fraud that Trump was hoping for. A numnber of mail in and absentee balots were forged by Trump supporters in their spouse's names. The issue is their spouses died well before 2020.

Add in the number of Trump supporters who attempted to double vote, in person and by mail, and you see that its Republicans an Trump supporters who commited the vast majority of proven fraud in the 2020 election.
In the "massive" voter fraud in the United States' elections, the vast majority is committed by Republican voters.

This has been a fact in numerous elections, but it is also a fact the trump Nazis shield themselves from with their denial.

Sound like a broken record Military vote republican, old people vote republican

sounds like you believe all military and old people vote republican or maybe it just a dream.

Well if you believe that then good for you

Only dishonest people believe Trump lost because of massive fraud.

OJ was found innocent in a court of law. By law he is innocent. What you believe is based on what? Were you present when the crime was committed. IF you was present then you should have offered testimony. Jury voted and found him innocent. let it go Roshawn.

(violated the constitution when they allowed no-excuse mail-ins without state legislation.)

The Pennsylvania Constitution does not explicitly forbid mail-in voting and gives the state legislators the authority to define when to use it. The bill was supported by majority of Republicans.

no excuse mail in just means that they do not have an excuse to not vote. Yet quite a few states have no excuse mail in voting. Including Texas and TRump still won.

The Pennsylvania GA passed the law in 2019

the state supreme court rejected the lawsuit challenging the law after saying that they waited to long to challenge when Trump lost. In October 2019, the Pennsylvania General Assembly passed Act 77 to permit no-excuse, mail-in voting

only dishonest people believe that no excuse mail in voting was a mistake in the only the states where Trump lost. When more than 34 other states have no excuse mail in voting. Some states even have all mail in voting.

again if they have checks in place for voter fraud then it is a false argument that voter fraud lost Trump the election.

Hey if you feel so strongly about it then next election , write in Trump's name if he is not on the ballot.
OJ was acquitted, he was not found innocent. PA violated the US constitution. Military vote republican, old people vote republican, matter of statistics.
Democrats had least need for mail-ins yet 60% were mail-ins.
Biden is president like OJ is innocent.
You can remain dishonest. I’ll remain objective.

OJ was acquitted, he was not found innocent. PA violated the US constitution. Military vote republican, old people vote republican, matter of statistics.
Democrats had least need for mail-ins yet 60% were mail-ins.
You can remain dishonest. I’ll remain objective.
yet acquittal means - a judgment that a person is not guilty of the crime with which the person has been charged. So in your mind innocent is not the same as not guilty.

yet innocent until proven guilty means nothing to you

If Biden is president then OJ must be innocent in a court of law.

yeah I can see you objectivity in your statements.

yet acquittal means - a judgment that a person is not guilty of the crime with which the person has been charged. So in your mind innocent is not the same as not guilty.

yet innocent until proven guilty means nothing to you

If Biden is president then OJ must be innocent in a court of law.

yeah I can see you objectivity in your statements.
Not guilty does not mean innocent.
The mere fact that you’re trying to justify OJ suggests you’re dishonest.
You probably believe the Soviets really won the 1972 Olympic basketball gold medal, too.

Ironically, it's coming out that Trump supporters are the ones who committed fraud in 2020

Ironic? No. Fake "news"? Yes. Exactly as expected.

Not guilty does not mean innocent.
The mere fact that you’re trying to justify OJ suggests you’re dishonest.
You probably believe the Soviets really won the 1972 Olympic basketball gold medal, too.
your meaning of innocent is what you believe yet you were not there when it happen .

yet you fail to admit that you do not know for sure and that is being dishonest. You cannot even admit that Biden is the president.

innocent
[ˈinəsənt]

ADJECTIVE
  1. not guilty of a crime or offense.

your meaning of innocent is what you believe yet you were not there when it happen .

yet you fail to admit that you do not know for sure and that is being dishonest. You cannot even admit that Biden is the president.

innocent
[ˈinəsənt]

ADJECTIVE
  1. not guilty of a crime or offense.

Biden is a PINO (President In Name Only) he's not even conscious most of the time.

Biden is a PINO (President In Name Only) he's not even conscious most of the time.

I guess it better than to be like Trump who still claims and believes to be the president but was cheated. P.I.M.P (President In Mind of some People)

Forum List

Back