Irish Lives Matter

137b2406579a63202512e1aedec08b08.jpg

Of course Irish lives matter. My great-great-grandfather arrived in NYC from Ireland in 1849. the protestants didn't want him. He was a Catholic from Ireland. Watch Gangs of New York or read the book. No Irish and no dogs allowed.

Of course Irish lives matter. My great-great-grandfather arrived in NYC from Ireland in 1849. the protestants didn't want him. He was a Catholic from Ireland. Watch Gangs of New York or read the book. No Irish and no dogs allowed.
My ancestors fled from Ireland in 1740 because the Irish were trying to kill them for being the wrong religion, Presbyterian.
Gangs of New York is an anti-wasp movie, that is what that movie was really all about.
Left Wing Bigots love that movie.

My ancestors fled from Ireland in 1740 because the Irish were trying to kill them for being the wrong religion, Presbyterian.
Gangs of New York is an anti-wasp movie, that is what that movie was really all about.
nd starve my ancesters? I knew that it would come down to this sectarian fighting, once again. Who gives a shit that you are Presbyterian, partcularly now in 21st Century USA? This is sectarian among Christians. I think that you align yourself with the southern baptis convention: graham, fallwell, jefferess, and the like.

nd starve my ancesters? I knew that it would come down to this sectarian fighting, once again. Who gives a shit that you are Presbyterian, partcularly now in 21st Century USA? This is sectarian among Christians. I think that you align yourself with the southern baptis convention: graham, fallwell, jefferess, and the like.
You just keep proving that most Democrats are angry bigots who are in deep denial about their hate.
I am not a Christian.

Nobody gives a shit about this life or that life mattering. Let's go with "Sinking putts matters". That is something everyone can agree on.

https://www.kraytonkerns.org/postings/irish_lives_matter.html.

..Years prior to the African slave trade, thousands of undesirables were forcibly rousted from the streets of Ireland and shipped to America.

years prior to the African Slave Trade? -----african slave trading dates back more than 4000 years Your citation does not work for me. Who, when and why
were Irish people shipped to America? Petty criminals? That was a British thing
I just posted the article......but kudos to you for trying to say Africans have been slaves longer than anyone.....The Jews were slaves long before the painted man.C'mon man, ain't nobody tryin' to take anything away from anyone.....just need to know every race has has been enslaved at one time or another... some just don't whine as much about it.

https://www.kraytonkerns.org/postings/irish_lives_matter.html.

..Years prior to the African slave trade, thousands of undesirables were forcibly rousted from the streets of Ireland and shipped to America.

years prior to the African Slave Trade? -----african slave trading dates back more than 4000 years Your citation does not work for me. Who, when and why
were Irish people shipped to America? Petty criminals? That was a British thing
I just posted the article......but kudos to you for trying to say Africans have been slaves longer than anyone.....The Jews were slaves long before the painted man.C'mon man, ain't nobody tryin' to take anything away from anyone.....just need to know every race has has been enslaved at one time or another... some just don't whine as much about it.

yes-----the person Dinesh D'Souza wrote a book on the subject and was VILLIFIED for revealing that
virtually the entire planet was afflicted. I don't
know what happened to him

You just keep proving that most Democrats are angry bigots who are in deep denial about their hate.
I am not a Christian.

You should be. It's in your DNA.

I am not a Christian.

There is no reason for people to be of a certain religion. What does a religion have to do with a political party anyway? I can be a Christian and not be a republican. The two do not mix well. Get a life.

Yes, the Irish were discriminated against when they first came here.

Here tell that some British Americans were not that thrilled with Irish people.

But this is 2020.

As far as I know, Irish Americans do not go around condemning today's cops for the bad behavior of some Irish American youth. They actually blame the perps. What a novel approach!

Yes, the Irish were discriminated against when they first came here.

Here tell that some British Americans were not that thrilled with Irish people.

But this is 2020.

As far as I know, Irish Americans do not go around condemning today's cops for the bad behavior of some Irish American youth. They actually blame the perps. What a novel approach!
Irish Americans do not go around condemning cops. We condemn bad cops who do not do their jobs and hurt people for no reason. You don't have to be of Irish background to do this. We all do this. The Irish know oppression. You don't starve someone out. You don't kneel on somebody's neck until they die. You don't ambush a jogger and shoot him down.

Who tried to kill them? Why did the presbyterians go after the Irish?

Who tried to kill them? Why did the presbyterians go after the Irish?
In 1849, they damn well did. The original St Patricks was burned down. The St. Patricks that stands today is the second. the mobs also attacked children's homes and murdered black folks. just for being black.

I am not a Christian.

There is no reason for people to be of a certain religion. What does a religion have to do with a political party anyway? I can be a Christian and not be a republican. The two do not mix well. Get a life.

My reply has NOTHING to do with whatever point you're trying to make. Politics is nothing more than religion in action. Your concept of right and wrong resides in your soul. That manifests itself in the political policies that you support ... or don't support.

Politics is not religion, though many people confuse the two because both, when misused, can become about power and control rather than what they were intended to be. What they are supposed to be is very important. What they can become is very dangerous.

Forum List

Back