Irene: the unserious crisis that Obama didn’t let go to waste

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
I found it quite interesting that we were getting weather updates from the president. Why would the Commander-in-Chief man the 24-hour weather channel to tell the American people that hurricane Irene could be an historic hurricane? Could it have anything to do with his abysmal approval rating and the fact that his administration’s philosophy is, “Never let a serious crisis go to waste.” (see 8sec.video)

The fact is Politicians and the Media hyped hurricane Irene for political expediency. Toby Harnden outlines the strange relationship between press and politicians in his article, “Perfect Storm of Hype: Politicians, the media and the Hurricane Irene apocalypse that never was.” (see article) Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

The fact is Politicians and the Media hyped hurricane Irene for political expediency.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME]Casablanca gambling? I'm shocked! - YouTube[/ame]

I found it quite interesting that we were getting weather updates from the president. Why would the Commander-in-Chief man the 24-hour weather channel to tell the American people that hurricane Irene could be an historic hurricane? Could it have anything to do with his abysmal approval rating and the fact that his administration’s philosophy is, “Never let a serious crisis go to waste.” (see 8sec.video)

The fact is Politicians and the Media hyped hurricane Irene for political expediency. Toby Harnden outlines the strange relationship between press and politicians in his article, “Perfect Storm of Hype: Politicians, the media and the Hurricane Irene apocalypse that never was.” (see article) Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

And if for some reason, Irene had picked up to a Category 3 and hit New York or any other major metropolitan areas with a much bigger impact killing two or three thousand people, then you would be the first on here asking what Obama was doing and why he didn't have us better prepared. The shit some of you come up with trying to score points is just fucking unbelievable.

Tell it to the people who have 8 feet of unserious water in their house

don't forget the stupid insults...pffft.

You are the personification of the polish joke.

SNAP.gif

And if for some reason, Irene had picked up to a Category 3 and hit New York or any other major metropolitan areas with a much bigger impact killing two or three thousand people, then you would be the first on here asking what Obama was doing and why he didn't have us better prepared. The shit some of you come up with trying to score points is just fucking unbelievable.

Obama waited too long to comment on the BP oil spill. Bitch bitch bitch. Obama talks too much about the BP oil spill; he should just shut up. Bitch bitch bitch. Obama takes a vacation :eek: Bitch bitch bitch.

What a bunch of clowns.
"Idiocracy" -- not just a movie anymore.

These morons will provide us with plenty of laughter if they ever regain "control" :lol:

That was an off-the-cuff remark made by Rahm Emanuel, stupid. But hey, that's okay. I know fools like you 'think' it's policy, but that's because 'thinking' isn't something you ever do other than wondering who'll support you once mommy and daddy kick you out of their basement.

If the government takes action and almost no people die, it's proof the government didn't need to take action. If the government didn't take action land lots of people died, then it's proof government is incompetent.

MD Del and VA got hit pretty bad. Had this thing not randomly weakened over the coast in NC it would have been a massive and catastrophic disaster we haven't seen in decades. There was a THREAT that a category two or three hurricane could have made direct landfall in New York.

Just the threat alone IS historic.

Forum List

Back