Ireland vs. Japan- which country is greater?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
We'll find out today, when Becky Lynch from Ireland faces Kairi Sane from the Empire of Japan on the USA Network.

Lynch has a 5 inch height advantage and 20 lbs weight advantage over the Japanese broad. But it the Pirate Princess can deliver her patented Insane Elbow, anything can happen in the WWE.

Becky Lynch set to face Kairi Sane on Raw

Anything CAN happen in the WWE.

Except reality.

I'll go with UFC.

How any self-respecting adult can watch that fake wrestling nonsense I’ll never know.

How any self-respecting adult can watch that fake wrestling nonsense I’ll never know.

I've been a student of the game since the 1960's. My grandmother was a big fan of Bruno Sammartino.

The thing about other sports, is sometimes you get a real stinker of a match. Klitschko vs Fury was a real bore to me in boxing. I don't know what will happen with the Fury vs Strowman this week at Crown Jewels in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. But I bet its pretty interesting.

And the fight tonite, Lynch v Sane will be pretty interesting too. Saudi Arabia doesn't permit women's wrestling, so tonite is their time to shine

Wrestling is diverse though. You can be from one ethnic/cultural group and play a character from another ethnic/cultural group.

Wrestling is diverse though. You can be from one ethnic/cultural group and play a character from another ethnic/cultural group.

That's what they say. I was told that Gorilla Monsoon, the Manchurian giant, wasn't from Manchuria at all.

We'll find out today, when Becky Lynch from Ireland faces Kairi Sane from the Empire of Japan on the USA Network.

Lynch has a 5 inch height advantage and 20 lbs weight advantage over the Japanese broad. But it the Pirate Princess can deliver her patented Insane Elbow, anything can happen in the WWE.

Becky Lynch set to face Kairi Sane on Raw

Lynch won, Sane couldn't get in position to deliver the Insane Elbow.

But the most interesting part of the evening was that Sane's tag team partner, Asuka, blew Asian Mist in the face of their own manager , Paige before the match started. Asian Mist is a tactic used since the 70's by some Japanese wrestlers, the Great Kabuki was the first to use it, it really seems questionable to me.

Believe It Or Not
Pro Wrestlers Go Through Intense Training Too
If They Didn't They Could Get Seriously Hurt
At The End Of Their Careers
They Have The Same Permanent Injuries As NFL Linebackers

Believe It Or Not
Pro Wrestlers Go Through Intense Training Too
If They Didn't They Could Get Seriously Hurt
At The End Of Their Careers
They Have The Same Permanent Injuries As NFL Linebackers

Of course.

Didn’t you say you were in your 70s? It’s ok to calm down now.

So how old are you Drizzling Shit and what's your claim to fame in the martial arts? My bet is you're a bookworm who's never been in a fight....a lonely little mutt living in a crummy little apartment, stealing internet from a neighbor. The mods allow you to follow me around trolling a man who's your superior in every conceivable way....and now I've wasted enough time on your ugly little snarks.....welcome to ignore, ya roach.

My bet is you're a bookworm who's never been in a fight.........

Another bet you'd lose, Ol' Yeller. But you don't have to be so defensive. I most certainly do not approve of elder abuse. It's really, really ok for you to relax. You respond to every disagreement (online, remember?) like some 13 year old with an under-developed frontal lobe, but you don't have to.

New Topics

Forum List

Back