Iraqi Suicide Bomber Goes Boom With 20 Students

Following is a list of the organization's various activities and incidents.

Brilliant, AMart. Absolutely brilliant. You would be considered a "moron" by ODanny Boy.

It requires an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than was required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

This is essentially the same wisdom as the Bible gives us: "Go from the presence of a foolish man."

Use your Ignore List and fill it with Leftists to spare everyone time and suffering.

Wow!

Could have been in Portland....or Cali.....that's the sort of thing the commies do

So sad.
No. That's the sort of thing the radical Islamic assholes do. Good riddance! Vermin deserve no sympathy.

Commies do that too.

Sorry to break it to you.
The thesis of Weatherman theory, as expounded in its founding document, You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows, was that "the main struggle going on in the world today is between U.S. imperialism and the national liberation struggles against it",[31] based on Lenin's theory of imperialism, first expounded in 1916 in Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism. In Weatherman theory "oppressed peoples" are the creators of the wealth of empire, "and it is to them that it belongs." "The goal of revolutionary struggle must be the control and use of this wealth in the interest of the oppressed peoples of the world." "The goal is the destruction of U.S. imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism"[32]

Weather Underground

Weatherman, also known as Weathermen and later the Weather Underground Organization, was an American left wing terrorist organization that carried out a series of bombings, jailbreaks, and riots from 1969 through the 1970s.

That was 50 years ago..
...and you learned nothing from this bit of history?

Wow!

Could have been in Portland....or Cali.....that's the sort of thing the commies do

So sad.
No. That's the sort of thing the radical Islamic assholes do. Good riddance! Vermin deserve no sympathy.

Commies do that too.

The thesis of Weatherman theory, as expounded in its founding document, You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows, was that "the main struggle going on in the world today is between U.S. imperialism and the national liberation struggles against it",[31] based on Lenin's theory of imperialism, first expounded in 1916 in Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism. In Weatherman theory "oppressed peoples" are the creators of the wealth of empire, "and it is to them that it belongs." "The goal of revolutionary struggle must be the control and use of this wealth in the interest of the oppressed peoples of the world." "The goal is the destruction of U.S. imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism"[32]

Weather Underground

Weatherman, also known as Weathermen and later the Weather Underground Organization, was an American left wing terrorist organization that carried out a series of bombings, jailbreaks, and riots from 1969 through the 1970s.

That was 50 years ago..

The "Weathermen".. They were a pretty small group of radicals.. Are they important to you now?

ODanny, are you oconfused over whether to use the women's bathroom or the men's?

1. I'm a patriotic, married American. I worship no man.
2. If anyone is a moron, it is a Leftist such as you who thinks that if you feign intelligence and call those of us you hate vile names, we will come over to your side. THAT is the thinking of real morons.
3. I'm a chemical engineer with an MBA. What have you done with your confused life ODanny?
4. I'm a licensed pilot, certified scuba diver and accomplished snow and water skier, tennis player, and I maintain about 80 websites which present truth to Leftists such as you ODanny. What you do with facts and truth is entirely up to you, but you cannot say someone didn't try to help lift you out of your ignorance and squalor.
5. Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome
6. Bidenisms - Racism, ignorance, lies and incompetence
7. Covid Panic is Overblown

I have many, many more. Let me know if you learned anything and I will share some more of them with you. Really.

I just wonder, with this long laundry list of unverified accomplishments, if you believe there was election fraud in the 2020 election and that Trump really was the electoral college winner for President of these United States? (I know it's off topic, but hey, it's your thread)

That's kind of a barometer for me.

Wow!

So sad.

Commies do that too.

Weather Underground

That was 50 years ago..

The "Weathermen".. They were a pretty small group of radicals.. Are they important to you now?
Only in that their history should not be ignored, as you may choose to do.

I am particularly pleased with one aspect of their history which is directly related to the subject of this thread. It appears that several of the idiots from the Weathermen's large collection of idiots were killed by their own explosives. I laugh at that. :laughing0301:

Wiki said:
Weather Underground members Diana Oughton, Ted Gold, Terry Robbins, Cathy Wilkerson, and Kathy Boudin were making bombs in a Greenwich Village townhouse on March 6, 1970 when one of the bombs detonated. Oughton, Gold, and Robbins were killed; Wilkerson and Boudin escaped unharmed.

They were making the bombs in order to kill Army soldiers and non-commissioned officers (NCO) who would be attending an NCO dance at Fort Dix, and to randomly kill people in Butler Library at Columbia University.[2] An FBI report stated that they had enough explosives to "level… both sides of the street".[83]

I am awaiting the deaths of all former WUO and BLM members that are still alive.

Wiki said:
Widely known members of the Weather Underground include Kathy Boudin, Linda Sue Evans, Brian Flanagan, David Gilbert, Ted Gold, Naomi Jaffe, Jeff Jones, Joe Kelly, Diana Oughton, Eleanor Raskin, Terry Robbins, Mark Rudd, Matthew Steen, Susan Stern, Laura Whitehorn, Eric Mann, Cathy Wilkerson, and the married couple Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers. Most former Weathermen have integrated into mainstream society without repudiating their violent activities.
My hope is that they all experience extremely painful deaths prior to promoting or causing more of their cowardly domestic terrorism.

Last edited:
ODanny, are you oconfused over whether to use the women's bathroom or the men's?

2. If anyone is a moron, it is a Leftist such as you who thinks that if you feign intelligence and call those of us you hate vile names, we will come over to your side. THAT is the thinking of real morons.
3. I'm a chemical engineer with an MBA. What have you done with your confused life ODanny?
4. I'm a licensed pilot, certified scuba diver and accomplished snow and water skier, tennis player, and I maintain about 80 websites which present truth to Leftists such as you ODanny. What you do with facts and truth is entirely up to you, but you cannot say someone didn't try to help lift you out of your ignorance and squalor.

I have many, many more. Let me know if you learned anything and I will share some more of them with you. Really.

I just wonder, with this long laundry list of unverified accomplishments, if you believe there was election fraud in the 2020 election and that Trump really was the electoral college winner for President of these United States? (I know it's off topic, but hey, it's your thread)

Pick one of those "unverified accomplishments" - make it the one you believe most likely to be false. Make it worth my while to post verification. Put some money where your ODonny Boy mouth is and I'll be sure to make good my word.

There was unequivocally election fraud as testified to by hundreds of poll workers in sworn affidavits. Statisticians have testified that the heavy handedness of their actions are proof of criminal actions. Don't bother to look up any of this for yourself. Your mind is clearly made up.

Your barometer is indicative of a man who would use a woman's bathroom, or dress in drag to lecture to small school children about the wonders and beauties of homosexuality and transgender insanity.

And ODonny Boy was rendered speechless by a simple challenge to his bullshit.
Right Asaratis my Friend?

"I am no one to be trifled with." - The Man In Black

Incidentally, ODanny Boy didn't ask for any more information websites.
Truth is anathema to ODanny Boy.

(I could have posted a good deal more, but what I did was sufficient to nullify his pettiness.)

Last edited:
And ODonny Boy was rendered speechless by a simple challenge to his bullshit.
Right Asaratis my Friend?

"I am no one to be trifled with." - The Man In Black

Incidentally, ODanny Boy didn't ask for any more information websites.
Truth is anathema to ODanny Boy.

(I could have posted a good deal more, but what I did was sufficient to nullify his pettiness.)
Exactly right.

He may however, be huddling in consultation with his fellow trolls in an effort to conjure up a fanciful one-liner to brush you off and then abandon the conversation as if he prevailed. I've experienced trolls that have abandoned threads for days before doing such. Trolls have great difficulty with verifiable evidence, truth and logic.

Pick one of those "unverified accomplishments" - make it the one you believe most likely to be false. Make it worth my while to post verification. Put some money where your ODonny Boy mouth is and I'll be sure to make good my word.

There was unequivocally election fraud as testified to by hundreds of poll workers in sworn affidavits. Statisticians have testified that the heavy handedness of their actions are proof of criminal actions. Don't bother to look up any of this for yourself. Your mind is clearly made up.

Your barometer is indicative of a man who would use a woman's bathroom, or dress in drag to lecture to small school children about the wonders and beauties of homosexuality and transgender insanity.

All you've done is verify you're a moron. But congratulations on all of your unverified achievements. :bowdown:

ChemEngineer
I sit corrected. He used a two-liner! :laughing0301:
tenor.gif

My Ignore List just grew by a boy who screams "moron" but has nothing to contribute to any discussion.

ciao brutto

(Italian for "Goodbye ugly". This is the opposite of the very popular Ciao Bella.
We've toured Italy many times, from Lago di Como to Cinque Terre to Firenze to Roma and everything in between. Sono molto lieto di fare la sua conoscenza. Tennis on the clay courts of Sorrento and the Lake Como Tennis Club - molto, molto bene, as one Italian said of my game. )

New Topics

Forum List

Back