Iraqi Suicide Bomber Goes Boom With 20 Students

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Good news such as this gets top billing.

New York Post, created by Thomas Jefferson I believe, carried this story.

Would-be suicide bombers got to meet their 72 virgins a bit early Monday when their clumsy tutor accidentally detonated an explosives-packed car during a how-to-bomb lesson at their Iraqi terror camp.

The blast, at a training camp disguised in an orchard in a Sunni area north of Baghdad, killed the instructor and 20 of his students, Iraqi officials said.

Security forces who rushed to the scene because of the deafening explosion arrested 22 men who tried to flee, several of them wounded by the blast.

The security officers searched two houses and a garage in the camp, and found a stockpile of terrorist weapons, including seven vehicles prepared to serve as car bombs, several explosive belts and handmade roadside bombs.

An oldie but a goodie....

prophets.jpg

Would-be suicide bombers got to meet their 72 virgins a bit early Monday when their clumsy tutor accidentally detonated an explosives-packed car during a how-to-bomb lesson at their Iraqi terror camp.

The blast, at a training camp disguised in an orchard in a Sunni area north of Baghdad, killed the instructor and 20 of his students, Iraqi officials said.

Security forces who rushed to the scene because of the deafening explosion arrested 22 men who tried to flee, several of them wounded by the blast.

The security officers searched two houses and a garage in the camp, and found a stockpile of terrorist weapons, including seven vehicles prepared to serve as car bombs, several explosive belts and handmade roadside bombs.
Excellent follow up by the security forces. Funny as heck about the instructor and his radical students. :auiqs.jpg:

Awesome!
Reminds me of the episode of the Muslim terrorists driving a truck bomb into Israel. They blew themselves up when their truck bomb went off an hour early because when they set the timer they forgot to account for the time zone change.
Or how the WTC bombers in 1993 got caught because they went back to retrieve the deposit on the rental truck they blew up.

Wow!

Could have been in Portland....or Cali.....that's the sort of thing the commies do

So sad.
No. That's the sort of thing the radical Islamic assholes do. Good riddance! Vermin deserve no sympathy.

Commies do that too.

Sorry to break it to you.
I've read nothing (other than your post) of non-Muslim communists using or training suicide bombers. Do you have any credible links or are you just spewing bullshit?

It's bomb class 101, people ... you don't use LIVE EXPLOSIVES in class!

Most of them probably weren't there voluntarily; they like to threaten to kill entire families of those who won't go along with them, but a few were also probably local lunatics, another demographic they prey on. Most of the trainers are just your typical cowards and gangster thugs, so certainly good riddance to those vermin.

Is that how you lost your eye?

Is that how you lost your eye?

Actually, my avatar lost his eye during a raid on Vichy Forces in Lebanon during WW2.

He says, "you're welcome".

New Topics

Forum List

Back