Iraqi PM to Pompeo: GTFO

I think that is a great idea. I would tell Iran we will be glad to leave as soon as:
  1. We are allowed to go into Iran with a multinational force and completely dismantle all of their nuclear R&D facilities with the understanding they will be closely supervised and any future attempts will be considered an act of war.
  2. That any leaders or officials in Iraq deemed to be partial to or under the influence of Iranian interests be removed.
  3. That Iran must desist from all regional and global terrorist activities, directly or by proxy. That any terrorist activity thereafter found traced back to Iran will result in a seizing of their banking assets equal to 500 million per event or higher.

RE: Iraqi PM to Pompeo: GTFO
※→ et al,

Did we meet our objectives?

(REMEMBER The National Strategy for Victory in Iraq)
"Our mission in Iraq is clear. We're hunting down the terrorists. We're helping Iraqis build a free nation that is an ally in the war on terror. We're advancing freedom in the broader Middle East. We are removing a source of violence and instability, and laying the foundation of peace for our children and grandchildren."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------President George W. Bush, June 28, 2003

VICTORY IN IRAQ DEFINED • National Security Council (2005)

As the central front in the global war on terror, success in Iraq is an essential element in the long war against the ideology that breeds international terrorism. Unlike past wars, however, victory in Iraq will not come in the form of an enemy's surrender, or be signaled by a single particular event -- there will be no Battleship Missouri, no Appomattox. The ultimate victory will be achieved in stages, and we expect:

• In the short term:
    • An Iraq that is making steady progress in fighting terrorists and neutralizing the insurgency, meeting political milestones; building democratic institutions; standing up robust security forces to gather intelligence, destroy terrorist networks, and maintain security; and tackling key economic reforms to lay the foundation for a sound economy.
  • In the medium term:
    • An Iraq that is in the lead defeating terrorists and insurgents and providing its own security, with a constitutional, elected government in place, providing an inspiring example to reformers in the region, and well on its way to achieving its economic potential.

• In the longer term:
    • An Iraq that has defeated the terrorists and neutralized the insurgency.
    • An Iraq that is peaceful, united, stable, democratic, and secure, where Iraqis have the institutions and resources they need to govern themselves justly and provide security for their country.
    • An Iraq that is a partner in the global war on terror and the fight against the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, integrated into the international community, an engine for regional economic growth, and proving the fruits of democratic governance to the region.
Now that we face an eviction order (again), we have to ask ourselves if America met the objectives that constitute "Victory in Iraq?"

Most Respectfully,
R

Three steps to withdrawal from Iraq (and any other shit hole)

1) Declare Victory-" We have achieved our objectives"
2) Send troops home and destroy all the infrastructure we built on the way out
3) Have a parade

I think that is a great idea. I would tell Iran we will be glad to leave as soon as:
  1. We are allowed to go into Iran with a multinational force and completely dismantle all of their nuclear R&D facilities with the understanding they will be closely supervised and any future attempts will be considered an act of war.
  2. That any leaders or officials in Iraq deemed to be partial to or under the influence of Iranian interests be removed.
  3. That Iran must desist from all regional and global terrorist activities, directly or by proxy. That any terrorist activity thereafter found traced back to Iran will result in a seizing of their banking assets equal to 500 million per event or higher.
Rejected. Iran has a right to its nuclear program. Iran has no terrorist activity.
The US on the other hand has backed any terrorist they found - and nuked other countries. Maybe we should apply your measures in the US.

Rejected. Iran has a right to its nuclear program. Iran has no terrorist activity.
The US on the other hand has backed any terrorist they found - and nuked other countries. Maybe we should apply your measures in the US.
FO you deranged moron. Let me guess, you HAVE to live in either California, Boston or NYC.

No terrorist supporting country like Iran should ever have nukes. At this point I'm thinking Syria, Iran and Russia all need a good ass whooping to for what they are doing to the people who have tried to flee from conflict in Syria and for pushing for militants to do the same in Iraq as locals attempted to get their lives back together.

The White Helmets -Aleppo on Twitter

Amenah Masri (@AmenahMasri) | Twitter

No terrorist supporting country like Iran should ever have nukes. At this point I'm thinking Syria, Iran and Russia all need a good ass whooping to for what they are doing to the people who have tried to flee from conflict in Syria and for pushing for militants to do the same in Iraq as locals attempted to get their lives back together.

Please don´t send me links to terrorist child abuse groups.

helme7ij3e.jpg

The Shiites in Iraq want the Americans to leave so that they can embrace their Iranian Mullah masters (Obama's buddies) . The Sunnis and Kurds don't want the Americans to leave.

It has always been that way.

helme7ij3e.jpg
Hell, Assad is terrorizing Syrians and Russia apparently signed off for him saying, peace but there is none. Where they fled to both northern and southern Syria they were being starved to death. I think I'll believe the people onsite pleading and asking for help that are posting on twitter.

Jennifer on Twitter

helme7ij3e.jpg
Hell, Assad is terrorizing Syrians and Russia apparently signed off for him saying, peace but there is none. Where they fled to both northern and southern Syria they were being starved to death. I think I'll believe the people onsite pleading and asking for help that are posting on twitter.

Jennifer on Twitter
Al-Qaeda propaganda. Don´t buy into that.

The Shiites in Iraq want the Americans to leave so that they can embrace their Iranian Mullah masters (Obama's buddies) . The Sunnis and Kurds don't want the Americans to leave.

It has always been that way.
After seeing what they are doing in Syria and have been doing to the people there I wouldn't want American, Canadian and Europe troops to leave me in their hands either. Nor in the hands of the Turks.

Turkish barbarians.PNG

Sakine spent twelve years in prison in the hands of the Turks. She suffered at the hands of her abusers true terror and they even cut off her breast during one of their torture sessions. She and two others were assassinated January 9th, 2013 in Paris, France by the Turks while they protested the treatment the Kurdish people by the barbarian Turks.

helme7ij3e.jpg

Jennifer on Twitter
Sorry I know better than to even consider want you say in this case. Iran, Syrian and the rest of the barbarians should be relieved of their leaders asap. May the people be given the strength and the means there to take back their countries from these barbaric creeps.

Good.

Destroy any working military asset in-country.
Destroy any troop moving infrastructure.
Destroy any income-producing refinery/oil facility
Destroy our military bases.

Leave a note: If you are caught supporting people who attack us, you will be our enemy and destroyed.

Go home and live our lives.

helme7ij3e.jpg

Jennifer on Twitter
Sorry I know better than to even consider want you say in this case. Iran, Syrian and the rest of the barbarians should be relieved of their leaders asap. May the people be given the strength and the means there to take back their countries from these barbaric creeps.
Hero Bashar is the keeper of civilization.

Rachid Khallouf

helme7ij3e.jpg

Jennifer on Twitter

Rachid Khallouf
Propaganda pusher like this photoshop pic.
photoshop.PNG

helme7ij3e.jpg

Jennifer on Twitter

Rachid Khallouf
View attachment 299534
18423878_10158596118500361_8726078243645830584_n.jpg

FO you deranged moron. Let me guess, you HAVE to live in either California, Boston or NYC.

Good.

Destroy any working military asset in-country.
Destroy any troop moving infrastructure.
Destroy any income-producing refinery/oil facility
Destroy our military bases.

Leave a note: If you are caught supporting people who attack us, you will be our enemy and destroyed.

Go home and live our lives.

helme7ij3e.jpg

Jennifer on Twitter

Rachid Khallouf
View attachment 299534

Why would Rs and cons believe an admitted liar and CIA cocksucker?

“I was a CIA director, we lied, we cheated we stole… like, we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.”

Michael Pompeo ~ U.S. Secretary of State and former CIA Director

Forum List

Back