Iraqi PM fears a military coup

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
http://tinyurl.com/2nnlhc

Now how is it we cant get these people to believe in their own government?

Is it our fault ,its it their fault ,is it the government they elected?

What is the remedy for getting this fixed.

If your brother asks you to come over and help him fix his house and advise him on his marriage how long do you stay and fix his house and try to fix his marriage if he and his wife do nothing but fight and tear up every night what you fix in the day?

Is it surrendering to him to leave and "say Fix it your Damn self"?

I don't know, but as you implied he made it very difficult for those that like to say we are occupiers.

• Banned
How are we NOT occupiers?

The government of Iraq asked for Troop freezes and timetables for with drawl and now the military is thinking of having a coup becsuse not a word of their requests seems to have met the ears of our government.

Bush said he would leave if they asked us.

He has now ignored their request.

TM it may not be as it appears, i heard on the news just last week that the usa feels he is weak and could not accomplish what the usa needs, primarily signed contracts for the privatization of their oil to some of our american oil companies for 30 years, at record profits to the foreign businesses.

usa could be behind the coup, knowing our history... :(

and i hate speculating in this manner, and would not be doing such, if i had not heard about the usa's disatisfaction with him and his lack of accomplishments and goals, and not just with the oil negotiations, but also with their own security and training for such.

care

• Banned
Either way it is not too good for the arguement that staying will FIX things.

This is a mess and when you walk away from a mess in someone elses house because you cant help them fix it by living in their house I dont see how anyone can call that surrendering to the enemy...Its their fucking house NOT and yours to surrender.

You are very right Care its probably othe Bush cabals own attempt to put someone in place they like who wont have to listen to the people of Iraq.

http://tinyurl.com/2nnlhc

Now how is it we cant get these people to believe in their own government?

Is it our fault ,its it their fault ,is it the government they elected?

What is the remedy for getting this fixed.

If your brother asks you to come over and help him fix his house and advise him on his marriage how long do you stay and fix his house and try to fix his marriage if he and his wife do nothing but fight and tear up every night what you fix in the day?

Is it surrendering to him to leave and "say Fix it your Damn self"?

from your site:

...Al-Maliki also insisted that his government is not ordered around by the Americans, saying, "The Americans don't order us to do this or not to do that. On the contrary, we're the ones who tell them to do this and don't do that."

• Banned
Then why did we ignore their requests for a troop freeze and withdrawl time tables????

• Banned
does it make it any less of a message that the Iraqi people want to to start packing?

Forum List

Back