Iraqi migrant rapes 10 yo boy in Vienna swimming pool. Claims "sex emergency"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is where Islam, and LGBT, and liberalism takes you. Obama supports this and trump is right to ban all muslims from America.

10-Year-Old Boy Brutally Raped By Iraqi Migrant at Pool in Vienna - Breitbart

feb 5 2016 An Iraqi migrant has admitted to raping a ten year old boy in a Viennese swimming pool so ferociously that the boy had to be hospitalised for his injuries.
Police investigators have ascertained that the 20 year old man entered Austria on the 13th September, travelling into the country via the Balkans.

On the December 2nd he brutally attacked the young boy, pulling him into a changing cubicle, pulling down his swimming trunks and assaulting him.

Following the attack, the Iraqi amused himself by diving repeatedly from the three metre board. The young boy, meanwhile, went to a lifeguard in tears and told him what had happened. The police were immediately called and were able to arrest the Iraqi on the spot, while the boy was taken to hospital suffering from serious injuries.

During his interrogation the man attempted to excuse himself, saying that it had been a “sexual emergency.”

He explained that he had to satisfy himself with the lad as he had not had sex in four months, explaining “I couldn’t stand not having sex as I have excess sexual energy.”

This is where Islam, and LGBT, and liberalism takes you. Obama supports this and trump is right to ban all muslims from America.

feb 5 2016 An Iraqi migrant has admitted to raping a ten year old boy in a Viennese swimming pool so ferociously that the boy had to be hospitalised for his injuries.
Police investigators have ascertained that the 20 year old man entered Austria on the 13th September, travelling into the country via the Balkans.

On the December 2nd he brutally attacked the young boy, pulling him into a changing cubicle, pulling down his swimming trunks and assaulting him.

Following the attack, the Iraqi amused himself by diving repeatedly from the three metre board. The young boy, meanwhile, went to a lifeguard in tears and told him what had happened. The police were immediately called and were able to arrest the Iraqi on the spot, while the boy was taken to hospital suffering from serious injuries.

During his interrogation the man attempted to excuse himself, saying that it had been a “sexual emergency.”

He explained that he had to satisfy himself with the lad as he had not had sex in four months, explaining “I couldn’t stand not having sex as I have excess sexual energy.”

Migration as a weapon of war: 'Ethno-engineering' used by the elites to manipulate the masses -- Sott.net

He had a "sex emergency", that's what his right hand is for I think.

I'm NOT commenting on this article, because I would have to use very bad language.

Instead I post this link to article, showing record numbers of the POS are leaving my nation, we're not too nice to them, our police hate them also and our Interior Minister, well, we know what she thinks.

From the article, what happens at night in Salzburg, good stuff, good work!

"In the middle of the night, Farhad says, three men in police or possibly security uniforms - one of them smelling of alcohol - beat him up. Farhad speaks no German and only rudimentary English but he believed the men yelled at him to leave.
"I thought only the Iranian police did that," he says through an interpreter.
Irene Stauffer, a spokeswoman for the Salzburg police, said she had no record of any abuse in the months Salzburg has been helping with refugees."

Disappointed by Austria, migrants go home

Missing their families, frustrated by difficulties and fed up with living in stadiums with hundreds of others, migrants are leaving Austria in record numbers and returning home. Alison Langley reports from Vienna.

Disappointed by Austria, migrants go home | Europe | DW.COM | 03.02.2016

• Banned
Missing their families, frustrated by difficulties and fed up with living in stadiums with hundreds of others, migrants are leaving Austria in record numbers and returning home. Alison Langley reports from Vienna.

Why were they ever allowed to enter? Because corporations paid big bribes to all the politicians. Big business knows more people mean more customers while the huge social costs are dumped on the taxpayers.

To me, every group of people has their good and their bad apples. Just don't let the bad ones speak for the good ones.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

Why were they ever allowed to enter? Because corporations paid big bribes to all the politicians. Big business knows more people mean more customers while the huge social costs are dumped on the taxpayers.

If some savage commit such evil on Kid A aged 3 years, I myself would send him to Allah.

guess those hand outs about proper behavior weren't worth the paper they were printed on. Probably made use as toilet paper

guess those hand outs about proper behavior weren't worth the paper they were printed on. Probably made use as toilet paper

Darling, the Muslim savages don't use toilet paper....it's the left hand....I know :eek-52:

Darling, the Muslim savages don't use toilet paper....it's the left hand....I know :eek-52:

as of the middle of last year, toilet paper is halal if no water is available for washing. the fatwas was issued by Directorate of Religious Affairs in Turkey.

In the western world even Down's Syndrome people are smart enough to follow the rules of civilized society. The mentally ill and drunks and drug addicts are able to function in a civilized society but host countries for jihadists and Muslem fugitives have to publish cartoons showing the mentally deficient followers of Allah how to treat members of the opposite sex and not to rape little boys in swimming pools. What have these people been doing all their lives besides eating camel dung?

In the western world even Down's Syndrome people are smart enough to follow the rules of civilized society. The mentally ill and drunks and drug addicts are able to function in a civilized society but host countries for jihadists and Muslem fugitives have to publish cartoons showing the mentally deficient followers of Allah how to treat members of the opposite sex and not to rape little boys in swimming pools. What have these people been doing all their lives besides eating camel dung?

Well besides eating camel dung, they also f-ck the camels and the goats and anything actually....they should just be castrated.

It's their culture to rape your 10 year old daughter or son.....it's your fault for letting them outdoors alone ! YOUR FAULT

understand?

If you complain you are a racist..so shut up.

:rolleyes:

Europe is so sick..... :(

And it's also their culture.....to poo and pee and masturbate in the public swimming pools !!!

how anybody dare criticize them????

How????????????? you have to be inclusive you have to embrace multiculturalism.

Many liberals in the U.S. were outraged by the Supreme Court decision that allowed the Boy Scouts of America to discriminate against being forced to hire overt homosexuals to supervise young boys. The BSA has been ostracized in liberal communities ever since. Maybe mentally deficient jihadists aren't much different from the garden variety mentally deficient pedophile liberals who would put the life and health of boys in jeopardy to accommodate the homosexual agenda.

Last edited:
This Middle-Eastern Animal actually claimed "sexual emergency" as an excuse!

He may as well have complained that there just weren't enough goats in Europe to satisfy the sexual needs of Arabs.

Surely the European Experience with these barbarians is all the evidence we need to say:

No more immigrants from the Middle East to America. We have quite enough, thank you. The ones we have are still welcome, but we don't care to take a chance on any more.

Hey now....in HIS culture this is ok.

So....for a truly fulfilling and enlightening multiculturalism experience....we must tolerate his rapes. It's his culture. How dare we judge it. In fact....shame on all of you bigots.

Diversity is our strength!

This Middle-Eastern Animal actually claimed "sexual emergency" as an excuse!

He may as well have complained that there just weren't enough goats in Europe to satisfy the sexual needs of Arabs.

Surely the European Experience with these barbarians is all the evidence we need to say:

No more immigrants from the Middle East to America. We have quite enough, thank you. The ones we have are still welcome, but we don't care to take a chance on any more.

There is no excuse

Still the quickest easy way to deal with animals
NADIS - National Animal Disease Information Service -

Forum List

Back