IRAQI CHRISTIAN GIRL: I HOPE GOD FORGIVES ISIS

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What a sweet little girl with so much forgiveness in her.

displaced-iraqi-christian-children-reuters1-640x480.jpg

REUTERSR/AZAD LASHKARI
by MARY CHASTAIN21 Feb 20153

Myriam, a young Christian girl in Iraq, and her family fled their village near Mosul before the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) reached them. Now they live in a refugee camp located in an unfinished mall with only the bare necessities. Despite the hardship, Myriam hopes God forgives the terrorist group.
A reporter from the Arabic Christian station SAT-7’s Kids program interviewed the children at the mall. The reporter then asked Myriam what she would do if she could “retaliate” against the jihadists.

“I won’t do anything,” she answered in a calm voice. “I will only ask God to forgive them.”

Continue reading at:

Iraqi Christian Girl I Hope God Forgives ISIS - Breitbart?

REUTERSR/AZAD LASHKARI

Myriam, a young Christian girl in Iraq, and her family fled their village near Mosul before the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) reached them. Now they live in a refugee camp located in an unfinished mall with only the bare necessities. Despite the hardship, Myriam hopes God forgives the terrorist group.
A reporter from the Arabic Christian station SAT-7’s Kids program interviewed the children at the mall. The reporter then asked Myriam what she would do if she could “retaliate” against the jihadists.

“I won’t do anything,” she answered in a calm voice. “I will only ask God to forgive them.”

Continue reading at:

How sweet....... :cool:

REUTERSR/AZAD LASHKARI

Continue reading at:

How sweet....... :cool:
Hope strings paternal.

The mouths of the young and innocent trump the nescient minds of the ignorant.

Forum List

Back