Iraq Says Jordan Offers All Military Means In Islamic State Fight

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Jordan is really determine to win the fight against ISIS.

Iraq Says Jordan Offers All Military Means In Islamic State Fight
World | Agence France-Presse | Updated: February 12, 2015 07:56 IST

www.trivago.com

Islamic_state_militants_650_AP.jpg

File Photo: Islamic State Militants. (Associated Press)

BAGHDAD: Jordan is ready to offer all military means at its disposal to help Iraq fight the Islamic State group, Iraq's defence minister said Wednesday after meeting Amman's army chief.

"The king of Jordan has requested that all means of the Jordanian armed forces be made available to the Iraqi army," said Khaled al-Obaidi.

Iraq Says Jordan Offers All Military Means in Islamic State Fight

Continue reading at:

I will repeat what I asked in another thread, "How will Fallujah be taken from ISIS?" The ISIS problem is much bigger than just one town but as long as this one part of the question can not be answered the whole question can not be answered.

Why should I care what happens to a zionist Mossad sponsored and funded organization?? .... :dunno:

Oh you care, you care deeply. Most of your posts expressed your adoration and support for ISIS. Don't you remember?

Now you're only saying this CIA / Mossad crap because you're afraid the DHS or FBI might come knocking at your door one of these days.

You aren't fooling anybody, they have your previous posts and have reviewed them.

What remains is at some point in the near future your beloved Sunni ISIS will get defeated and brought to their knees.

Why should I care what happens to a zionist Mossad sponsored and funded organization?? .... :dunno:

Oh you care, you care deeply. Most of your posts expressed your adoration and support for ISIS. Don't you remember?

Now you're only saying this CIA / Mossad crap because you're afraid the DHS or FBI might come knocking at your door one of these days.

You aren't fooling anybody, they have your previous posts and have reviewed them.

What remains is at some point in the near future your beloved Sunni ISIS will get defeated and brought to their knees.
LOL.......you a funny guy........for a juden retard. ...... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

LOL.......you a funny guy........for a juden retard. ...... :lol: :lol:

Said the Sunni ISIS lover, laughing nervously. :clap2:

Tell you what, it won't be as funny when you answer the door and someone shows an FBI ID, asking to talk to your filthy ass.

Tell you what, it won't be as funny when you answer the door and someone shows an FBI ID, asking to talk to your filthy ass.
As a patriotic American and law abiding citizen I have nothing to hide.

I would be happy to invite then into my place and offer them a cup of coffee and some arabian cookies. ...... :eusa_angel:

As a patriotic American and law abiding citizen I have nothing to hide.

I would be happy to invite then into my place and offer them a cup of coffee and some arabian cookies. ...... :eusa_angel:

Bullshit, you're about as patriotic as an ISIS cell or the Boston Bombers.

You want America to submit to Islam and Shariah to be the law of the land, instead of the constiution. VERY PATRIOTIC.

Now keep laughing nervously. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back