Iraq is imploding. Should we lend air support or wash our hands?

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

I wonder how many would admit to supporting the great Iraqi misadventure today?
I supported it. I was wrong.

Thing is, I have no say so

Were we wrong in Europe/Japan/Korea as we still have 207,870 troops there?
United States military deployments - Wikipedia

The terrorists are now marching on Bagdad. The Iraq government is asking for help, should we oblige?
Seems strange to me that we would spend all the money & lives just to let it fall in a matter of weeks/months.

Let me know when their theocratic regimes vote to expel us while we’re still hosing American blood off the streets. Dumbass!

Let me know when their theocratic regimes vote to expel us while we’re still hosing American blood off the streets. Dumbass!

So what is the difference between our troops in Europe/Japan/Korea for almost 70 years and troops in Iraq?

So what is the difference between our troops in Europe/Japan/Korea for almost 70 years and troops in Iraq?

Has the theocratic parliaments of those nations recently voted us to leave while we are still assisting them in domestic security operations?

Forum List

Back