Iraq has only costed you X dollars!

Edward

Apr 7, 2005
Want to know what the current cost of the Iraq war is? You can find out by visiting http://www.costofwar.com and you can even see how much it has cost your community. The total cost of the war is over $443 billion so don't feel bad if you are like California and spending a mere $56 billion for the war and Nancy Pelosi has nothing to complain about since San Francisco has only spent just a little over $1 billion on the war.

In Alabama - You should be proud to have spent over $4 billion
In Alaska - You are the proud donor of over $759 million
In Arizona - You are the proud donor of over $6 billion
In Arkansas - You should be proud donor of over $4 billion
In California - You have the distinct honor of donating over $56 billion
In Colorado - You should be proud of spending $6 billion.
In Connecticut - You should be pleased with your $10 billon contribution
In Delaware - You shouldn't be ashamed for only forking over $2 billion.
In Florida - Only $24 billion. Can't you do as much as California? You are slime!
In Georgia - Good for you. Your $12 billion is greatly appreciated.
In Hawaii - You are just over $1 billion and you should be very ashamed.
In Idaho - Only $1 billion. You and Hawaii are disgusting. Support the troops!
In Illinois - Thank you for the $24 billion.
In Indiana - Thank you for the $6 billion but we want more. Don't think we will settle for only $6 billion when California is kicking your asses in making sure to spend $56 billion.
In Iowa - $3 Billion is a start but you either have to sacrifice a another soldier or two or fork over a couple billion for the war. We can't have you coping out!
In Kansas - The same goes for you. $3 billion is disgusting. Go to Hawaii if you want to be cowards and not support our troops.
In Kentucky - Now we are getting pissed. This $3 billion has got to stop. We need more from you now. How about the Governor's son? Sacrifice him to Bush!
In Louisiana - Okay, if California is going to spend $56 billion then you should send more troops to make up for your lousy $3 billion.
In Maine - You, Hawaii and Idaho are pond scum. $1 billion is not acceptable. We ant your finest sons and daughters as sacrifices.
In Maryland - Thank you for $8 billion. After how Hawaii, Idaho and Maine have been doing it is good to see such dedication. We don't need the Gov's. son!
In Massachusetts - $12 billion. Good for you. You should be really proud. Ted Kennedy can "fuck off" or was that Patrick Leahy. Nah it's all of them. Go George!
In Michigan - $11 billion is okay but Conyers needs to shut his mouth or we will need a few more of your children in Iraq to make up having to deal with him.
In Minnesota - You should be proud of the $10 billion you have given. That will suffice for now but we need Minneapolis to fork over more than $668 million.
In Mississippi - Go to hell along with Hawaii, Idaho, and Maine. $1 billion is unacceptable. George will not put up with slackers.
In Missouri - $6 billion. That's really awesome. You are supporting George! Sorry, we meant the troops.
In Montana Only $679 million? Now you are getting Laurie Bush mad. She can't have her daughters growing up and paying for you losers in Montana.
In Nebraska $3 billion. It will be okay if you vote Republican in November of 2008. If you don't your children will be safe.
In Nevada $3 billion. Unacceptable. You dare vote for Harry Reid and only donate $3 billion to George. Sorry, we met to say the war.
In New Hampshire - $1 billion is not acceptable. We will not say this again or we will send Dicky to visit you losers to make sure you do your fair share.
In New Jersey - Here we have some real Americans who will donate $20 billion to the noble cause. Thanks for supporting the President (we mean troops)
In New Mexico - Burn in hell bitches. $1 billion is unacceptable. Now you will support this war or we will call you traitors.
In New York - Only $39 billion. California is kicking your ass and they are a bunch of liberal pansies. Wait, you are too. Isn't Billary from New York!

I am sure you get the point. Your state not listed here? Check out the website and find out for yourself just how much of your money is being spent by traitors and murderers to fund their war of choice. If you want more information then go to the website since it will help you gain a bettter picture of how much your state, county and community are paying for this war. Then compare the cost for your state or community against such numbers for PRE-SCHOOL, KIDS' HEALTH, PUBLIC EDUCATION, COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS, AND PUBLIC HOUSING. If the priorities of Republicans aren't clear then you should take one final thing into account: How many Americans have died as a result of the votes of these traitors. Their betrayal of us and our families should never be forgotten and we should never forgive them for the cost of this war in lives or in our taxes but let us pray for their souls that they may not be damned for all eternity and that they may reprent of their sins.

AWESOME! It's a VERY GOOD feeling to see my tax dollars bringing freedom to an entire people. :)

So I take it you are in favor of invading Sudan then? Or how about Burma? (oh wait...the fascist government changed even the name to erase the past...its Myanmar now).

So I take it you are in favor of invading Sudan then? Or how about Burma? (oh wait...the fascist government changed even the name to erase the past...its Myanmar now).

He doesn't have any understanding of what freedom is really about because if he did he would never make such a stupid claim as our tax dollars going to give people their freedom in Iraq. What kind of freedom can exist when one country invades another, and attempts to force a system of government upon that population. I find it ironic that this is exactly what Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda are trying to do but for a different form of government. That they believe their form of government is right is obvious and this is a view shared by many in this country of our form of government and they also don't see anything wrong with forcing it on others at gunpoint. Much of what has taken place in Iraq could have been avoided had the Iraqi's revolted against Saddam Hussein and started their own government because then the insurgents in Iraq would have no basis for their argument other then: "support us as we kill your family members and neighbors who you agree with and who overthrew Saddam Hussein" instead their argument is now: "look at what the arrogant Americans did. They overthrew our government and now they are telling us what we can do in our own country. We must fight them."

As usuall my state forked over the most with 56 billion.

I dont see how a state has the choice to decide to pay more federal tax dollars. It goes by population, not by party. And they HAVE to pay.

If that's what it takes! :)

I support Most-any action to bring democracy to people like the good folk of Iraq. It's an HONOR to assist them in their fight for the right to exist - as we support Israel, and others.

I support Most-any action to bring democracy to people like the good folk of Iraq. It's an HONOR to assist them in their fight for the right to exist - as we support Israel, and others.

But yet we don't support the Sudan, most African countries, or Myanmar...any condemnation of those failures?

Are you a real adult person claiming The US and other nations 'FORCED DEMOCRACY" upon the people of iraq?

What exactly do you think is false about that statement? They didn't have a choice as to whether to get Democracy or not, we forced them. Whether they prefer it or not is a different issue. Which is also a different issue of whether they think it was worth having their country invaded for it.

Are you a real adult person claiming The US and other nations 'FORCED DEMOCRACY" upon the people of iraq?

Well, Iraq certainly was not a democratic government before. I dont know how else to put it. We did force democracy on Iraq. Name one middle eastern country that has a democratic government, NONE. Religion plays a HUUUUGE role in all middle eastern nations. Democracy has very little religion influence compared to theocracy, which is what the IRAQis want.

But......we were not completely wrong in forcing democracy, we were just quick about it. We did not let them choose what type of government they wanted. Though we can NOT allow them to have a theocracy because iraq will turn into just another middle eastern nation, we did not have to give them a democratic government. They could have chosen for themselves, excluding theocracy.

Well, Iraq certainly was not a democratic government before. I dont know how else to put it. We did force democracy on Iraq. Name one middle eastern country that has a democratic government, NONE. Religion plays a HUUUUGE role in all middle eastern nations. Democracy has very little religion influence compared to theocracy, which is what the IRAQis want.

But......we were not completely wrong in forcing democracy, we were just quick about it. We did not let them choose what type of government they wanted. Though we can NOT allow them to have a theocracy because iraq will turn into just another middle eastern nation, we did not have to give them a democratic government. They could have chosen for themselves.

I'm just asking, not judging, do you have a clue to what you are asking?

If only you understood the history of such interventionist foreign policy.

But......we were not completely wrong in forcing democracy, we were just quick about it. We did not let them choose what type of government they wanted. Though we can NOT allow them to have a theocracy because iraq will turn into just another middle eastern nation, we did not have to give them a democratic government. They could have chosen for themselves, excluding theocracy.

Look - WE Didn't FORCE Democracy upon them. THEY CHOSE Democracy-in-some-Form, and We are there helping them until they can keep it alive against the likes of Islamofascists.

Look - WE Didn't FORCE Democracy upon them. THEY CHOSE Democracy-in-some-Form, and We are there helping them until they can keep it alive against the likes of Islamofascists.

Really, so only 2% of sunnis even showed up to vote, because they WANT representative democracy?

I asked a question, never got an answer. Does that mean all 'leftists' are stupid?

1) You asked no question to me, therefore your comment is irrelevant.

2) I am not a leftist, therefore your comment is irrelevant

3) I did not ask a question, nor expect an answer, nor evade answering a question, therefore your comment is irrelevant

4) People on this board have lives, unlike some of you. If you have more than 25 posts per day, you probably have no life. I do not post every day...I go out, often, and do things with other people. You and RSR should get out of the house more.

Forum List

Back