Iranians tried to hire private investigator to spy in Canada

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've spoke on here about the reality that the intelligence community all know "the way to spy on America is through their neighbours". FBI once again alerted Canada, I wonder what the Creepy Ones in Canada were wasting their resources on while this occurred under their noses?

Canada is a prime location because American police actually believe our agencies and trust they know what they are doing. In fact, they are heavily self serving and some of your agencies have now followed suit. Game over if you expect the best characters to work in such places. This means that your national security is also at risk.

Imagine, these spies were actively hiring in Ottawa and Toronto, the two most heavily policed cities in Canada. You have the dirty TPS in Toronto, the Ottawa Police, the dishonourable, creepy OPP across the region, and RCMP/CSIS heavily employed and active in both cities. So where do the Iranians go? Why to the heart of the country.

Iran assumes these clowns are chasing rabbits again or going onto forums/social media, contacting U.S agencies to silence Canadian "dissidents" of their own. Canada is very good at suppressing it's citizens and economy, your country is probably helping in some instances unknown to them the truth behind Canadian police efforts.

The same weak minded, people of weak constitution that the Canadian police agencies create in such efforts also produces the same who will sell out to Iran and others... Protect your borders if you care about your country

Iranians tried to hire private investigator to spy in Canada​

Last edited:
There's literally nothing to see there unless they want it as a object lesson on how retarded a country can get.

If one person like myself can figure out how Canada is manufacturing threats and using covert police to lie and destroy Canadian lives and pursuits, imagine what Russia, China or Iran can do with government resources and hiring people smarter than me?

We are in deep trouble. Once a nation loses it's character nothing else matters, it's an assured one-way decline. America better be paying attention...

Forum List

Back