IRANIAN Trying & Taste Testing ALL TOP 5 OREO cookies , candy bars & Desserts RANKED WORST TO BEST

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

TIRAMISU OREO , CINNAMON BUN OREO , OREO Ice Cream Bar , CADBURY DAIRY MILK OREO , MILKA OREO Bar and JELLO OREO are some of the most interesting OREO varieties I could get my hands on. CINNAMON BUN OREO cookies have been my favourite flavoured OREO cookie for a long time now and TIRAMISU OREO cookies are brand new to Canada so I had never tried them before. I like tiramisu and I was very excited to pop a TIRAMISU OREO in my mouth. I had never tried the JELLO OREO pudding or the OREO Ice Cream bars. However knowing that NESTLE is most likely behind making the OREO Ice Cream bar and that their ice cream is usually very tasty I knew I was in for a good treat. I had tried the MILKA OREO bar and CADBURY DAIRY MILK OREO bar many years ago and liked them both. I was very excited and curious to see which OREO treat would beat the others into submission and come out ahead of all.

Little girls have pretty curls, but I like Oreo's. Oreo's my choice because it's the very best cookie ever was-

Forum List

Back