Iranian regime’s propaganda use of Jews would make Goebbels proud

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
That Nazi-like propaganda is always coming out of Iran. There are Iranian Jews living in the U.S. who are in contact with the Jews still left in Iran, and they get the true story from them. The author of this article is an Iranian Jew himself, and keeps abreast of what is going on there.

December 4, 2013

By Karmel Melamed

Two weeks ago, the Associated Press reported that roughly two dozen Iranian Jews took part in a “pro-nuclear rally” at the United Nations office in Tehran. The report indicated that the Iranian Jews held Torahs in their arms and also signs in Hebrew and English proclaiming their support for the Iranian regime’s nuclear ambitions. While some individuals may wrongly believe that some of Iran’s Jews are supportive of the regime’s nuclear ambitions, Iranian journalists and community activists like myself who have long followed the Iranian regime know that this “rally” was nothing more than a propaganda charade put together by the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence to improve its image among the international media. Sadly, this “rally” was just the latest in a long line of publicity stunts and propaganda moves by the Iranian regime to use or manipulate the Jews of Iran to deceive the world into believing it loves the Jews.

Toward the later years of World War II, the Nazi propaganda ministry created a propaganda film focused around the infamous Theresienstadt concentration camp, which was given the appearance of a “country club” for the Jews. Today, the Iranian regime’s propaganda machine carries on this shameful Nazi tradition by again marching forward different leaders of the Jewish community in Iran to sing the praises of the regime before the Western news media. Nowadays, the regime’s Jewish mouthpiece is Ciamak Moreh Sedgh, the only Jewish member of the Iranian parliament, who always claims that the Jews are living in “total freedom and face no danger while living in Iran.”

Continue reading the article at:

Iranian regime?s propaganda use of Jews would make Goebbels proud | Cover Story | Jewish Journal

That Nazi-like propaganda is always coming out of Iran. There are Iranian Jews living in the U.S. who are in contact with the Jews still left in Iran, and they get the true story from them. The author of this article is an Iranian Jew himself, and keeps abreast of what is going on there.

December 4, 2013

By Karmel Melamed

Two weeks ago, the Associated Press reported that roughly two dozen Iranian Jews took part in a “pro-nuclear rally” at the United Nations office in Tehran. The report indicated that the Iranian Jews held Torahs in their arms and also signs in Hebrew and English proclaiming their support for the Iranian regime’s nuclear ambitions. While some individuals may wrongly believe that some of Iran’s Jews are supportive of the regime’s nuclear ambitions, Iranian journalists and community activists like myself who have long followed the Iranian regime know that this “rally” was nothing more than a propaganda charade put together by the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence to improve its image among the international media. Sadly, this “rally” was just the latest in a long line of publicity stunts and propaganda moves by the Iranian regime to use or manipulate the Jews of Iran to deceive the world into believing it loves the Jews.

Toward the later years of World War II, the Nazi propaganda ministry created a propaganda film focused around the infamous Theresienstadt concentration camp, which was given the appearance of a “country club” for the Jews. Today, the Iranian regime’s propaganda machine carries on this shameful Nazi tradition by again marching forward different leaders of the Jewish community in Iran to sing the praises of the regime before the Western news media. Nowadays, the regime’s Jewish mouthpiece is Ciamak Moreh Sedgh, the only Jewish member of the Iranian parliament, who always claims that the Jews are living in “total freedom and face no danger while living in Iran.”

Iranian regime?s propaganda use of Jews would make Goebbels proud | Cover Story | Jewish Journal
Not only is your OP nothing more than Israeli propaganda, it's also a bad analogy.

There are approximately 25,000 jews living in Iran. They have full citizenship rights and live free from persecution. They have jewish schools, jewish temples and even a jewish library. They have open, active communities in full view of anyone who cares to notice.

They are not in prison camps, as your analogy would infer.

Do you think it's possible to stage a propaganda ploy involving 25,000 people?

Iranian Jews Dismiss Outside Calls to Emigrate

A campaign to convince Iran’s 25,000 Jews to flee the country has stalled, with most opting to stay in their native homeland.

In recent months, the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, Israeli officials and some American Jewish communal leaders have urged Iranian Jews to leave. But so far, despite generally being allowed to travel to Israel and emigrate abroad, Iranian Jews have stayed put.

According to the statistics compiled by HIAS, 152 out of 25,000 Jews left Iran between October 2005 and September 2006 – down from 297 during the same period the previous year, and 183 the year before. Sources said that the majority of those who have left in recent years cited economic and family reasons as their main incentive for leaving, rather than political concerns.

Since the August 2005 election of Ahmadinejad, Washington and Jerusalem have tried to make the fate of Iranian Jewry become a part of a broader diplomatic game with Teheran.
I say "yes", because that's exactly what Israel is trying to do.

December 4, 2013

By Karmel Melamed

Not only is your OP nothing more than Israeli propaganda, it's also a bad analogy.

There are approximately 25,000 jews living in Iran. They have full citizenship rights and live free from persecution. They have jewish schools, jewish temples and even a jewish library. They have open, active communities in full view of anyone who cares to notice.

They are not in prison camps, as your analogy would infer.

Do you think it's possible to stage a propaganda ploy involving 25,000 people?

Iranian Jews Dismiss Outside Calls to Emigrate

A campaign to convince Iran’s 25,000 Jews to flee the country has stalled, with most opting to stay in their native homeland.

In recent months, the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, Israeli officials and some American Jewish communal leaders have urged Iranian Jews to leave. But so far, despite generally being allowed to travel to Israel and emigrate abroad, Iranian Jews have stayed put.

According to the statistics compiled by HIAS, 152 out of 25,000 Jews left Iran between October 2005 and September 2006 – down from 297 during the same period the previous year, and 183 the year before. Sources said that the majority of those who have left in recent years cited economic and family reasons as their main incentive for leaving, rather than political concerns.

Since the August 2005 election of Ahmadinejad, Washington and Jerusalem have tried to make the fate of Iranian Jewry become a part of a broader diplomatic game with Teheran.
[/quote

]I say "yes", because that's exactly what Israel is trying to do.

Maybe you can get off your barstool and help them in their propaganda efforts against the Jews since you and they seem to hate the Jews so much. Billy has no problem, as a good Catholic boy, with what is happening to the Christians in Iran. What does he care that they are thrown in jail cells for their beliefs. It has nothing to do with the Jews so he closes his eyes to this.

Maybe you can get off your barstool and help them in their propaganda efforts against the Jews since you and they seem to hate the Jews so much. Billy has no problem, as a good Catholic boy, with what is happening to the Christians in Iran. What does he care that they are thrown in jail cells for their beliefs. It has nothing to do with the Jews so he closes his eyes to this.
If 25,000 of them live in Iran without persecution, then it's quite obvious the issues Iran has, is with the Israeli's, not jews.

And this is the 2nd time you've decided to make an irresponsible, baseless accusation, that I "hate jews". We both know why you do that? It's because you don't have the moral integrity to deal with the crimes your government is committing.

Maybe you can get off your barstool and help them in their propaganda efforts against the Jews since you and they seem to hate the Jews so much. Billy has no problem, as a good Catholic boy, with what is happening to the Christians in Iran. What does he care that they are thrown in jail cells for their beliefs. It has nothing to do with the Jews so he closes his eyes to this.[
/quote]If 25,000 of them live in Iran without persecution, then it's quite obvious the issues Iran has, is with the Israeli's, not jews.

And this is the 2nd time you've decided to make an irresponsible, baseless accusation, that I "hate jews". We both know why you do that? It's because you don't have the moral integrity to deal with the crimes your government is committing.

You don't have the moral integrity to even speak about what is happening in the Middle East countries since you are so obsessed with Israel and the Jews. I don't know who you think you are fooling, but evidently you think you are fooling a lot of the readers. As far as the Jews remaining in Iran, I suggest that you contact the author of that piece on Iran who will put you in touch with the man in Los Angeles who is in contact with the Jewish leaders in Iran. He, in turn, wil give you the real scoop about those Jews left in Iran. These remaining Jews in Iran must be a real big hit on the hate sites, because the bigots keep on bringing them up throughout the years.

You don't have the moral integrity to even speak about what is happening in the Middle East countries since you are so obsessed with Israel and the Jews. I don't know who you think you are fooling, but evidently you think you are fooling a lot of the readers. As far as the Jews remaining in Iran, I suggest that you contact the author of that piece on Iran who will put you in touch with the man in Los Angeles who is in contact with the Jewish leaders in Iran. He, in turn, wil give you the real scoop about those Jews left in Iran. These remaining Jews in Iran must be a real big hit on the hate sites, because the bigots keep on bringing them up throughout the years.
I should "get in touch with the man in Iran, who's in touch with the man in Los Angeles, who's in touch with the jews in Iran", stop stop stop...my head is spinning!

Why do you think I'm obsessed with jews? Why would I even care to have any interest in them? They have nothing to do with my daily life.

That's what makes these bullshit accusations by you so funny. And we both know they're bullshit.

I should "get in touch with the man in Iran, who's in touch with the man in Los Angeles, who's in touch with the jews in Iran"

stop stop stop...my head is spinning!

Why do you think I'm obsessed with jews? Why would I even care to have any interest in them? They have nothing to do with my daily life.

That's what makes these bullshit accusations by you so funny. And we both know they're bullshit.

Why, Billy, if you weren't so obsessed with Jews and Israel, you certainly would be posting about what is happening to Muslims and Christians in the Middle East countries, unless it doesn't bother you to see people blown up all the time because of their religion or sect. Has anyone even seen Billy posting about the Christians being held in Iranian prisons? I don't think so. Has anyone seen Billy posting about the Christian Copts being harassed and killed in Egypt? I don't think so? Has anyone ever seen Billy bringing up a suicide or car bombing in Iraq where many innocent Muslims are killed? I don't think so.

And you were the one who brought up the Jews still left in Iran, so I would think that you would be interested in the true story about them.

Why, Billy, if you weren't so obsessed with Jews and Israel, you certainly would be posting about what is happening to Muslims and Christians in the Middle East countries, unless it doesn't bother you to see people blown up all the time because of their religion or sect. Has anyone even seen Billy posting about the Christians being held in Iranian prisons? I don't think so. Has anyone seen Billy posting about the Christian Copts being harassed and killed in Egypt? I don't think so? Has anyone ever seen Billy bringing up a suicide or car bombing in Iraq where many innocent Muslims are killed? I don't think so.
The amount of posts I make in regards to Christians, has absolutely nothing to do with my position on Israeli's. Nor does it have anything to do with this so-called alleged "jew-hating". I have said repeatedly, my issue is with the Israeli's and this has nothing to do with Judaism. I could care less how other people worship or what name they call God. This is an issue of Israel's wanton disregard for human rights and international law.

And you were the one who brought up the Jews still left in Iran, so I would think that you would be interested in the true story about them.
Excuse me, but you were the one who started a thread about Iranian jews. You tried to use them (like a whore uses a tampon) in order to score some political points. You said they were being used as propaganda. You compared it to how the jews were used in Nazi Germany.

I pointed out, that unlike the jews in Nazi Germany, Iranian-jews are not in labor camps and enjoy their Iranian citizenship. That is not propaganda, but your side trying to get them to emigrate, is.

The amount of posts I make in regards to Christians, has absolutely nothing to do with my position on Israeli's. Nor does it have anything to do with this so-called alleged "jew-hating". I have said repeatedly, my issue is with the Israeli's and this has nothing to do with Judaism. I could care less how other people worship or what name they call God. This is an issue of Israel's wanton disregard for human rights and international law.

Excuse me, but you were the one who started a thread about Iranian jews. You tried to use them (like a whore uses a tampon) in order to score some political points. You said they were being used as propaganda. You compared it to how the jews were used in Nazi Germany.

I pointed out, that unlike the jews in Nazi Germany, Iranian-jews are not in labor camps and enjoy their Iranian citizenship. That is not propaganda, but your side trying to get them to emigrate, is.

The only reason you jumped into this thread, Billy, is because it concerned the Jews. That is the only reason. If you were actually concerned about Iran, there happens to be plenty of news you could have posted, such as that American pastor being kept in an Iranian prison. For your information, the Christians and Bahai's are not in concentration camps in Iran either, but many of them have been thrown into prison and killed. I don't know if you have any Bahai's in your area, but there are thousands and thousands of Iranians in Southern California, and perhaps you can find some Iranian Christians to talk about their situation in Iran. They might give you an earful.

Forum List

Back