iran
resized_342831_405.jpg
resized_342832_701.jpg
resized_342835_539.jpg
resized_342841_947.jpg
resized_342836_205.jpg
resized_342842_478.jpg
resized_342845_936.jpg

??? why are Iranians fleeing the Ayatoilet cesspit?
european are fool and naive. you can cheat them .more money.
+most of them arent real refugee. most of them are rich. but if you are refugee. you can be germany citizen .

??? why are Iranians fleeing the Ayatoilet cesspit?
european are fool and naive. you can cheat them .more money.
+most of them arent real refugee. most of them are rich. but if you are refugee. you can be germany citizen .

oh-------ok its another filthy JIHAD move
most iranian really dont care and think about jihad and religion

so true-----Iranian muslims do not care about religion----I have known lots of Iranian muslims------if one mentions the Koran---they laugh.

In Iran there's no war or humanitarian disaster
I don't understand why the German government gives to Iranians a refugee status.
It' s pretty strange... :eusa_think:

the germans have tied themselves in knots-----keep in mind --they are tormented by lots ot TURKS ----maybe they hope that the Iranians and turks will kill each other

I don't understand why the German government gives to Iranians a refugee status.
iranian can say we are atheist and atheism is illegal in iran.we can say we convert to christianity. and convert from islam to another religion is illegal too.
but its bullshit.everybody knows im atheist but im ok in iran

the germans have tied themselves in knots-----keep in mind --they are tormented by lots ot TURKS ----maybe they hope that the Iranians and turks will kill each other
iranian and german are aryan . we are brothers.turk can kill jew like nazi age:badgrin:

iranian can say we are atheist and atheism is illegal in iran.we can say we convert to christianity. and convert from islam to another religion is illegal too.
but its bullshit.everybody knows im atheist but im ok in iran
Maybe the problem is that European governments are too naive!

They are always busy to get as many immigrants as possible. If you hear them talking about the refugees - "integration" - "learning German" - you know they are not about to send them home at any time. All they care about is more immigrants, more immigrants and more immigrants. Until there is no more Germany.

They are always busy to get as many immigrants as possible. If you hear them talking about the refugees - "integration" - "learning German" - you know they are not about to send them home at any time. All they care about is more immigrants, more immigrants and more immigrants. Until there is no more Germany.
This is really sad because every government should helpe its own people before any foreigner!
Hope in the future something could change in Germany and Europe :(

Forum List

Back