Iranian Guy Tries Everything Reese's!!! Top 5 Reese's Peanut Butter Candies Ranked Worst To Best

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

REESE STICKS MINIS , OH HENRY REESE bar , REESE chocolate bar , REESE'S PIECES , REESE CRUNCHERS , REESE MIX , REESE BIG CUP STUFFED WITH PIECES , are only a few of the REESE'S products available in Canada. Fun Fact : Except for REESE'S PIECES all other REESE'S products that are officially available in Canada have dropped the ending 'S of the name and have been branded as just REESE for some reason. I wasnt exactly a fan of peanut butter since I was born and raised in a culture that didnt have peanut butter in its food regiment , but in the past few years I have grown to appreciate coupled with chocolate more and more or on its own if its sweetened. My relationship with REESE'S is a bit of a love hate one since some of its varieties have too much salt for my tastebud's liking . However I do really enjoy some of REESE'S varieties quite a bit. I decided to have some fun and try a variety of REESE'S candies and snacks to see how my tastebuds feel about them at the end.

May I make a suggestion?

Reese's does have good candy...but they are not the best chocolate...HERSHYS is a much better chocolate!

So put a square of HERSHEYS milk chocolate in your mouth...give it 10 seconds to start melting...then take a bite of your Reese's XYZ bar. :banana:

Forum List

Back