Iranian folks very smart and pleasant

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Very shocked and surprised!!
The Iranian people are extremely pleasant , smart , educated , well mannered and very outgoing
. I did not know what to expect ?

Many spoke English with no accents ?
Most dressed very well and very polite and engaging
It was a YouTube show. An American Italian guy travels all over the world and engages the local

This really changed my perspective on Iran .

I am now watching the same guy in Saudi Arabia ?
Again I love how safe and orderly the Muslim nations are. Folks very educated, polite and well dressed
I will report back

I am only reporting on the young people
They are like hipster hippies but the “ cool kind”

if one judged USA looking at this board, seeing all these right wing lunatics, they would think it is a hell hole full of these right winger satanists and antichrists...

but in reality, it is a very nice and fun place...

i would assume iran would be the same way..
if you look at mullah, it would be a different story...

I am only reporting on the young people
They are like hipster hippies but the “ cool kind”
Are they cool about the extreme punishments inflicted by a government of religious extremists? And why does an extremist Iranian nuclear scientist get so much support from the Jewish-owned Mainstream Media?

The Iranian and Saudi young all seemed very pleasant and nice !
it was not what I expected !!
Even Saudi women can now drive and wear normal cloths . The main cities are beautiful

if one judged USA looking at this board, seeing all these right wing lunatics, they would think it is a hell hole full of these right winger satanists and antichrists...

I am a moderate , Trump supporter and I work for a living nor am I a member of any paramilitary groups

I am a moderate , Trump supporter and I work for a living nor am I a member of any paramilitary groups

good for you...
it is ok people supporting loser donald and being mature about politics no matter what the outcome is, as long as they dont turn it into a satanistic ritual...

good for you...
it is ok people supporting loser donald and being mature about politics no matter what the outcome is, as long as they dont turn it into a satanistic ritual...
Loser ?? He was just nominated for 3 peace prizes ,has massive accomplishments as potus , lost a rigged election and is a self made billionaire with a beautiful family !!!
What the hell do you have , moron ??

right wing lunatics murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
the left/Dems/blacks are the nazi thugs

Very shocked and surprised!!
The Iranian people are extremely pleasant , smart , educated , well mannered and very outgoing
. I did not know what to expect ?

Many spoke English with no accents ?
Most dressed very well and very polite and engaging
It was a YouTube show. An American Italian guy travels all over the world and engages the local

This really changed my perspective on Iran .

I am now watching the same guy in Saudi Arabia ?
Again I love how safe and orderly the Muslim nations are. Folks very educated, polite and well dressed
I will report back
people around the world are the ''same''
what's different is the culture

good for you...
Loser ?? He was just nominated for 3 peace prizes ,has massive accomplishments as potus , lost a rigged election and is a self made billionaire with a beautiful family !!!
What the hell do you have , moron ??
We were not born with a silver spoon in our mouths nor do we claim everyone cheated because we lose. Hell Trump won and still claimed the other candidate cheated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back