Iranian cleric: Albert Einstein was Shiite Muslim

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think if Einstein heard this, he would be rolling over in his grave.

Ayatolla Mahadavi Kani says in a video circulating in social networks that the Jewish scientist found proof to his Theory of Relativity in the ascension of the Prophet Mohammed

An Iranian cleric claims that the Albert Einstein, the great 20th century scientist who developed the Theory of Relativity, was a Shiitie Muslim, Israel Radio reported on Saturday.

The report cites a video by Ayatolla Mahadavi Kani, described as the head of the Assembly of Experts in the Islamic Republic of Iran, who says that there are documents proving the Jewish scientist embraced Shiite Islam and was an avid follower of Ja'far Al-Sadiq, an eighth-century Shi'i imam.

In the video, Kani quotes Einstein as saying that when he heard about the ascension of the prophet Mohammed, "a process which was faster than the speed of light," he realized "this is the very same relativity movement that Einstein had understood."

The ayatollah adds: "Einstein said, 'when I heard about the narratives of the prophet Mohamad and that of the Ahle-Beit [prophet's household] I realized they had understood these things way before us.'"

Continue reading at

Iranian cleric Albert Einstein was Shiite Muslim - World Israel News Haaretz

So would Hitler.

To think Albert wouldn't have had to be exterminated and could have joined he and the Grand Mufti for tea.

My, oh, my!

Just goes to show the Iranian Regime is composed of complete and utter lunatics .... can you imagine these people with the atomic bomb?

Frankly,the sooner they are removed from power the better for all humanity.

Ayatolla Mahadavi Kani says in a video circulating in social networks that the Jewish scientist found proof to his Theory of Relativity in the ascension of the Prophet Mohammed

An Iranian cleric claims that the Albert Einstein, the great 20th century scientist who developed the Theory of Relativity, was a Shiitie Muslim, Israel Radio reported on Saturday.

The report cites a video by Ayatolla Mahadavi Kani, described as the head of the Assembly of Experts in the Islamic Republic of Iran, who says that there are documents proving the Jewish scientist embraced Shiite Islam and was an avid follower of Ja'far Al-Sadiq, an eighth-century Shi'i imam.

In the video, Kani quotes Einstein as saying that when he heard about the ascension of the prophet Mohammed, "a process which was faster than the speed of light," he realized "this is the very same relativity movement that Einstein had understood."

The ayatollah adds: "Einstein said, 'when I heard about the narratives of the prophet Mohamad and that of the Ahle-Beit [prophet's household] I realized they had understood these things way before us.'"

Continue reading at

Recognizing Islam's contributions to science doesn't make you Muslim. I recognize thos contributions but I'm not a Muslim. Of course, what they say about me after I'm dead remains to be seen. :) But if it's being posthumously made Muslim, or posthumously made Mormon, I'll take Islam. :)

Continue reading at

Recognizing Islam's contributions to science doesn't make you Muslim. I recognize thos contributions but I'm not a Muslim. Of course, what they say about me after I'm dead remains to be seen. :) But if it's being posthumously made Muslim, or posthumously made Mormon, I'll take Islam. :)

No, you'll "take" what you have chosen.

Dhimmitude.

Continue reading at

Sounds reasonable to me........ :cool:

Forum List

Back