Iranian chief nuclear scientist assassinated

Neither. I do not believe they knowingly killed Americans. Your little hissy fit notwithstanding.
What reasons to you have for your opinion?
Why does every US eyewitness say otherwise?
Israeli aircraft circled Liberty for hours.
On one pass the pilot exchanged waves with members of Liberty's crew.
Visibility was never a problem.
When one US flag was shot down, another larger standard was run up as a replacement.

USS Liberty Memorial: Summary of Events

"Shortly after the Sixth Fleet transmission of the rules of engagement to its dispatched rescue aircraft, the Israeli torpedo boats suddenly broke off their attack and transmitted messages asking if USS Liberty required assistance.[29]

"At the same time, an Israeli naval officer notified the US Naval Attaché at the American Embassy in Tel Aviv that Israeli forces had mistakenly attacked a United States Navy ship and apologized.

"The Naval Attaché notified the United States Sixth Fleet[30] and rescue aircraft were recalled before they arrived at the scene of the attack.[3"
Israel was worried that the Russians would intercept American intelligence on Jewish positions and strategy - so the liberty had to go

Neither. I do not believe they knowingly killed Americans. Your little hissy fit notwithstanding.
When one US flag was shot down, another larger standard was run up as a replacement.

"Shortly after the Sixth Fleet transmission of the rules of engagement to its dispatched rescue aircraft, the Israeli torpedo boats suddenly broke off their attack and transmitted messages asking if USS Liberty required assistance.[29]

"At the same time, an Israeli naval officer notified the US Naval Attaché at the American Embassy in Tel Aviv that Israeli forces had mistakenly attacked a United States Navy ship and apologized.

"The Naval Attaché notified the United States Sixth Fleet[30] and rescue aircraft were recalled before they arrived at the scene of the attack.[3"
Israel was worried that the Russians would intercept American intelligence on Jewish positions and strategy - so the liberty had to go

In fact----just what role the Liberty was playing in waters which was an arena of war at the time---was
THE BIG ISSUE-----the mistake was failure to inform.
The ship just SHOWED UP and actually did decline
communication. Yet another Mix-up situation in the annals of Navy history of tragic errors

Such stupid nonsense.

Such stupid nonsense.
Israel apologized and even paid to bring the dead bodies home

Such stupid nonsense.
Israel apologized and even paid to bring the dead bodies home
That's what happens when a mistake is made. Obviously. I can see you are one of those time-wasting trolls.

...just like the US war on terrorism is ongoing, the Israelis have been at war since 1947--against terrorism and conventionally
...the world condemned Israel for attacking Iraq's nuke plant-----and we now see it was the CORRECT thing to do .....

....there is much more to it than what many here think--they think in one dimensional/TV-movie terms
A. for example, Iran has been in chaos--you don't want these jackasses to get nukes---
aa. the Iranians said they had their revolution because the Shah/SAVAK were evil/etc --murdered and tortured---so what do the revolutionists do: murder and torture
etc etc

..considering ALL Israel has put up with, we cannot just immediately condemn them
4000 nuclear weapons & trump has the code.

You can't get more dangerous than that.
AND the war with NK
you people said that shit in 2016--and NOTHING happened
hahahahahahahahh
Iran has attacked whom?

for the answer to that one----find a few Yemenis, Syrians, Lebanese-----or even Iranians who are refugees from the AYATOILETS. ------or ask some
sunnis who carry a family legacy of SHIITE SHIT.
I understand that you love IED's that blow children who play in the fields APART------Hezbollah (read that "the army of piles of shiite shit") planted some adorable IED's a few weeks ago in opened spaces in
Israel
So, you are actually so fucking stupid that you think countries/groups that the US has supported never killed any children? How about the Saudis in Yemen.

How about the orange pile of shit that you love. Trump killed more civilians in Afghanistan the first half of 2019 than the Taliban did. Trump the terrorist.

.....the US is not directly targeting innocents like Iran/etc does--sorry--you fkd up again

That is a lie. This is why I usually don't engage you: You are willing to utter complete lies, then it becomes my job to sort through them. Grow up
Name one US survivor of Israel's deliberate attack on Liberty that does NOT believe the assault was premeditated or STFU:

USS Liberty: Eyewitness Account | History News Network

"by James Ennes

"Mr. Ennes was an officer on the bridge of the USS Liberty during the 1967 attack and is the author of Assault on the Liberty (Random House, 1980; Ballantine, 1986)..."

"After a brief noon-hour lunch break, I returned to the bridge for a general quarters exercise.

"During the noon hour, two more low-flying Israeli aircraft circled the ship, their Star of David markings clearly visible.

"Immediately, our senior radio intercept chief appeared at my side.'No sweat, Sir,' he said quietly.'We heard them telling their headquarters by radio that we are an American ship.'"

They used a bomb to blow up his vehicle too. Newsmax showed footage of the aftermath and you could see red puddles of goo on the asphalt that were previously people.
And yes, I approve.

As do I. The more Iranian nuclear scientists they kill the better the world will be.

your post is chock full of lies. I was in the navy at that time------I do not believe that the transcripts YOU CLAIM that you read include the information that YOU have posted in the manner and order that YOU present it.
Can you manufacture any kosher criticism for historian Gabby Bron's eyewitness testimony regarding IDF war crimes on 8 June 1967 at El Arish?

mass graves

"This is a testimony by Mr. Gabby Bron a famous military historian who fought in 1967, he wrote it down in the famous Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronot in year 1995 and it caused a big reaction, as it was from the rare times the Israelis especially those who worked in the IDF during the 1967 admit that the IDF did war crimes against the Egyptian and the Arab POW.

"It came after the publications made by Dr. Aryeh Yitzhaki who exposed the terrible massacre done by the 'Shaked Battalion' which was led by current minister Ben Eliezer"

Perhaps Liberty also witnessed the mass murder of Egyptian POWs by the heroic IDF?

Jordan is mostly all Palestinians
What happened in 1948 to create that reality?
1cc7667e22efb5591cf997ed6ddaf4c8.jpg

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia
"The precise number of refugees, many of whom settled in refugee camps in neighboring states, is a matter of dispute[4] but around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (half of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes."

your post is chock full of lies. I was in the navy at that time------I do not believe that the transcripts YOU CLAIM that you read include the information that YOU have posted in the manner and order that YOU present it.
Can you manufacture any kosher criticism for historian Gabby Bron's eyewitness testimony regarding IDF war crimes on 8 June 1967 at El Arish?

mass graves

"This is a testimony by Mr. Gabby Bron a famous military historian who fought in 1967, he wrote it down in the famous Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronot in year 1995 and it caused a big reaction, as it was from the rare times the Israelis especially those who worked in the IDF during the 1967 admit that the IDF did war crimes against the Egyptian and the Arab POW.

"It came after the publications made by Dr. Aryeh Yitzhaki who exposed the terrible massacre done by the 'Shaked Battalion' which was led by current minister Ben Eliezer"

Perhaps Liberty also witnessed the mass murder of Egyptian POWs by the heroic IDF?

"The precise number of refugees, many of whom settled in refugee camps in neighboring states, is a matter of dispute[4] but around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (half of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes."

so? what part of the jewish populations of Egypt, Libya, Iran, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, etc etc LEFT?

The fucking morons in Iran are now claiming the 'Jews' used a satellite to kill the sand monkey. They also claim the "satellite " weapon has Israeli logos on it. OH yeah! The "Jews:" would be that fucking stupid!

so? what part of the jewish populations of Egypt, Libya, Iran, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, etc etc LEFT?
Haven't you ever pondered why it is, over thousands of years and across thousands of miles, humanity has regularly found it necessary to purge its Jewish brothers and sisters?
Cape.jpg

:aargh:

nope-----I got familiar with the history. Interestingly, hindus and buddhists and shintos etc had no problems
with jews. It was those religions that DEMANDED
conformity to their beliefs that had trouble with jews----eg. Nazis like you. Zoroastrians also got along with
jews and fled the filth of islam in Iran TOGETHER----onto Bombay

Actually the Arab Armies ORDERED them out with threats of murder if they stayed.

Forum List

Back