Iranian chief nuclear scientist assassinated

t wasn't deliberate. Not every survivor says that. Stop lying.
The Captain of Liberty won a MOH for his service that day.
This is his testimony.
Pay attention to his final two words.

Quotes:McGonagle

"After more than two hours of unremitting assault, the Israelis finally halted their attack. One of the torpedo boats approached the Liberty.

"This same torpedo boat crew had been circling the ship, machine-gunning anyone who stuck his head above decks, as well as the lifeboats the crew had put over the side.

"What had changed? The Israeli government knew that US aircraft carriers had just launched aircraft to come to Liberty's aid and the attack was quickly called off.

"The Israeli government called the US Embassy and said that they had made a 'mistake.'

"A torpedo boat officer asked in English over a bullhorn: "Do you need any help?"

"The wounded commander of the Liberty, Captain William McGonagle, instructed the quartermaster to respond emphatically: 'Fuck you.'"

so? what is your point?------deaths in the NAVY during peacetime are not at all uncommon-----do not ask me how I know-----by Military law as a separated
officer-------I am not supposed to discuss it. I have never handled such a case in which the affected relatives or friends etc-----DID NOT LAY BLAME ON SOMEONE or just anyone. In fact even in simple personal injury cases the injured seek to lay blame

you find the deaths of young recruits in the Navy FUNNY?------you are a perverted slob. My son,
during his time in active duty, was DEVASTATED by the
accidental deaths ----ON SHIP----of kids he knew.
In such cases the navy always finds SOMEONE to blame-----it is usually the captain that takes the fall----
tragic. My father was in the North Pacific during world war II----a "petty officer" He never got over the death of a young boy who fell over the side-----he blamed himself for ordering a jerk to do the KNOTs on the damned thing that had to be KNOTTED----but got loose. My dad was never blamed but it bothered him till the day he died. Deaths in the NAVY---even during basic training HAPPEN

so? what is your point?------deaths in the NAVY during peacetime are not at all uncommon-----do not ask me how I know-----by Military law as a separated
officer-
My point, as you very well know, is that Israel was well aware it was attacking a US-flagged vessel in international waters. I know this because every surviving American victim of that crime says that is what happened.
reality-check.jpg

What's your definition?:)

That's what happens when you are aggressors in a world war and get your asses kicked. These alliances were triggered by the evil Ottoman Empire and the ensuing alliances between arabs and axis powers. Maybe they shouldn't be aggressors in wars they can't win...?
World War I was triggered by three evil capitalist empires, the US, UK, and German. Palestine was a victim of that conflict as much as Appalachia was in the US. The British promised Jews and Arabs their own homelands in the aftermath of the "War to End All Wars" and lied to both people. Smedley Butler knew best:
653bc5ef.jpg
i don't need a history lesson. The Ottoman empire chose its side. It chose the losing side. then the Arabs chose the Nazis in WW II. Oops. If you have a problem with that, take it up with them.

you find the deaths of young recruits in the Navy FUNNY?------you are a perverted slob. My son,
In such cases the navy always finds SOMEONE to blame-----it is usually the captain that takes the fall----
tragic.
There was nothing accidental about the 34 deaths on Liberty.

NSA intercepts prove that.

Statement of Stephen Forslund

"On the day of the attack on the Liberty, I read yellow teletype sheets that spewed from the machines in front of me all day.

"We obtained our input from a variety of sources including the NSA.

"The teletypes were raw translations of intercepts of Israeli air-to-air and air-to-ground communications between jet aircraft and their ground controller.

"I read page after page of these transcripts that day as it went on and on.

"The transcripts made specific reference to the efforts to direct the jets to the target which was identified as American numerous times by the ground controller.

"Upon arrival, the aircraft specifically identified the target and mentioned the American flag she was flying.

"There were frequent operational transmissions from the pilots to the ground base describing the strafing runs. The ground control began asking about the status of the target and whether it was sinking.

"They stressed that the target must be sunk and leave no trace.

"The pilots stated they had made several runs and the target was still floating.

"The ground control station re-iterated that it was urgent that the target be sunk, leaving no trace.

"There was a detectable level of frustration evident in the transmissions over the fact that the aircraft were unable to accomplish the mission quickly and totally."

Why did the Heroic Jew want Liberty sunk without a trace?

He even had several body guards !
Do you approve of these assassinations ???

IF they were "assassinations" , I'd say tough shit.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The decedent was involved in the manufacture of Weapons of Mass Destruction, I would reference to him the words of the great Hyman Roth in a discussion he had with Al Pacino back in the day "This is the life we chose".

The Iranian mullahs just need to let it go.

Are you sufficiently stupid to believe machine gunning life rafts is ever accidental, or are you simply another simple minded apologist for the racist state of Israel?
Neither. I do not believe they knowingly killed Americans. Your little hissy fit notwithstanding.

...just like the US war on terrorism is ongoing, the Israelis have been at war since 1947--against terrorism and conventionally
...the world condemned Israel for attacking Iraq's nuke plant-----and we now see it was the CORRECT thing to do .....

....there is much more to it than what many here think--they think in one dimensional/TV-movie terms
A. for example, Iran has been in chaos--you don't want these jackasses to get nukes---
aa. the Iranians said they had their revolution because the Shah/SAVAK were evil/etc --murdered and tortured---so what do the revolutionists do: murder and torture
etc etc

..considering ALL Israel has put up with, we cannot just immediately condemn them
4000 nuclear weapons & trump has the code.

You can't get more dangerous than that.
AND the war with NK
you people said that shit in 2016--and NOTHING happened
hahahahahahahahh
Iran has attacked whom?

for the answer to that one----find a few Yemenis, Syrians, Lebanese-----or even Iranians who are refugees from the AYATOILETS. ------or ask some
sunnis who carry a family legacy of SHIITE SHIT.
I understand that you love IED's that blow children who play in the fields APART------Hezbollah (read that "the army of piles of shiite shit") planted some adorable IED's a few weeks ago in opened spaces in
Israel
So, you are actually so fucking stupid that you think countries/groups that the US has supported never killed any children? How about the Saudis in Yemen.

How about the orange pile of shit that you love. Trump killed more civilians in Afghanistan the first half of 2019 than the Taliban did. Trump the terrorist.

Would you be surprised to learn there were Zionists in Palestine who offered their support to Hitler
no, because i already know about that. But it has no bearing on the points i have made. The Arabs chose the losing side (and the evil side) in 2 world wars. I will weep for them suffering the consequences right after i am done weeping for the third reich. So...never.

Neither. I do not believe they knowingly killed Americans. Your little hissy fit notwithstanding.
What reasons to you have for your opinion?
Why does every US eyewitness say otherwise?
Israeli aircraft circled Liberty for hours.
On one pass the pilot exchanged waves with members of Liberty's crew.
Visibility was never a problem.
When one US flag was shot down, another larger standard was run up as a replacement.

USS Liberty Memorial: Summary of Events

"Shortly after the Sixth Fleet transmission of the rules of engagement to its dispatched rescue aircraft, the Israeli torpedo boats suddenly broke off their attack and transmitted messages asking if USS Liberty required assistance.[29]

"At the same time, an Israeli naval officer notified the US Naval Attaché at the American Embassy in Tel Aviv that Israeli forces had mistakenly attacked a United States Navy ship and apologized.

"The Naval Attaché notified the United States Sixth Fleet[30] and rescue aircraft were recalled before they arrived at the scene of the attack.[3"

no, because i already know about that. But it has no bearing on the points i have made. The Arabs chose the losing side (and the evil side) in 2 world wars. I will weep for them suffering the consequences right after i am done weeping for the third reich. So...never.
Your "point" is specious, at best.
Jews and Arabs fought for and against the British Empire in WWI and WWII, and neither conflict gives Jews in Israel today the right to steal the land and water of non-Jews in Palestine or assassinate foreign scientists in Iran.

...just like the US war on terrorism is ongoing, the Israelis have been at war since 1947--against terrorism and conventionally
...the world condemned Israel for attacking Iraq's nuke plant-----and we now see it was the CORRECT thing to do .....

....there is much more to it than what many here think--they think in one dimensional/TV-movie terms
A. for example, Iran has been in chaos--you don't want these jackasses to get nukes---
aa. the Iranians said they had their revolution because the Shah/SAVAK were evil/etc --murdered and tortured---so what do the revolutionists do: murder and torture
etc etc

..considering ALL Israel has put up with, we cannot just immediately condemn them

AND the war with NK
hahahahahahahahh
Iran has attacked whom?
Israel. Lebanon. Syria. Iraq. Saudia Arabia. The gulf Countries. The United States. Western nations.. shall I go on?
Military attacks? Really?
Yes and Terrorist attacks all funded supported and equiped BY IRAN.

tragic.
There was nothing accidental about the 34 deaths on Liberty.

NSA intercepts prove that.

Statement of Stephen Forslund

"On the day of the attack on the Liberty, I read yellow teletype sheets that spewed from the machines in front of me all day.

"We obtained our input from a variety of sources including the NSA.

"The teletypes were raw translations of intercepts of Israeli air-to-air and air-to-ground communications between jet aircraft and their ground controller.

"I read page after page of these transcripts that day as it went on and on.

"The transcripts made specific reference to the efforts to direct the jets to the target which was identified as American numerous times by the ground controller.

"Upon arrival, the aircraft specifically identified the target and mentioned the American flag she was flying.

"There were frequent operational transmissions from the pilots to the ground base describing the strafing runs. The ground control began asking about the status of the target and whether it was sinking.

"They stressed that the target must be sunk and leave no trace.

"The pilots stated they had made several runs and the target was still floating.

"The ground control station re-iterated that it was urgent that the target be sunk, leaving no trace.

"There was a detectable level of frustration evident in the transmissions over the fact that the aircraft were unable to accomplish the mission quickly and totally."

Why did the Heroic Jew want Liberty sunk without a trace?

your post is chock full of lies. I was in the navy at that time------I do not believe that the transcripts YOU CLAIM that you read include the information that YOU have posted in the manner and order that YOU present it.

etc etc

AND the war with NK
hahahahahahahahh
Iran has attacked whom?

for the answer to that one----find a few Yemenis, Syrians, Lebanese-----or even Iranians who are refugees from the AYATOILETS. ------or ask some
sunnis who carry a family legacy of SHIITE SHIT.
I understand that you love IED's that blow children who play in the fields APART------Hezbollah (read that "the army of piles of shiite shit") planted some adorable IED's a few weeks ago in opened spaces in
Israel
So, you are actually so fucking stupid that you think countries/groups that the US has supported never killed any children? How about the Saudis in Yemen.

How about the orange pile of shit that you love. Trump killed more civilians in Afghanistan the first half of 2019 than the Taliban did. Trump the terrorist.

another genius MIND-READER. ----who also forgot to learn history. As to the TALIBAN IN AFGHANISTAN---I got news for the idiot mind-reader. The Taliban are not in Afghanistan to kill Afghanis----they are there to
transform Afghanistan to a WORKING PART OF THE CALIPHATE----and finish the job of the comprehensive genocide of that ONCE BUDDHIST/HINDU country. The filth of pakistani taliban became so strong in the imposition of sunni shariah shit----that one of the greatest of all sunni leaders----the NOBLE OSAMA BIN LADEN found his place there.---- ahumdiallah ----
for the exportation of GLORIOUS JIHAD

for the story on Yemen-----IRAN HAS ARMED and trained its PROXY ARMY----to wit shiite shit in Yemen whom the Yemenis call HOUTHIS---for the purpose of destroying Saudi arabia and getting their shitty paws on the black turd in Mecca for control of the entire
glorious world of DAR AL ISLAM

Israel is the size of NJ ?
that is all the Jews have ??
Don’t know why folks expect them to have less land

Forum List

Back