Iranian chief nuclear scientist assassinated

And well Israel should!
Iranian Gov't constantly preaches death to Israel and the U.S., but you never hear this in return from the official Gov't's of Israel and the U.S..
It was Iran and Egypt that first proposed a nuclear free weapons zone in the Middle East; how did Israel and the US respond to that initiative?
View attachment 422355
Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia

"The Middle East nuclear weapon free zone (MENWFZ) is a proposed agreement similar to other nuclear-weapon-free zones.

"Steps towards the establishment of such a zone began in the 1960s led to a joint declaration by Egypt and Iran in 1974 which resulted in a General Assembly resolution (broadened in 1990 through the Mubarak Initiative to cover all weapons of mass destruction)."
The fact you blame Israel is anti Semitism

They used a bomb to blow up his vehicle too. Newsmax showed footage of the aftermath and you could see red puddles of goo on the asphalt that were previously people.
And yes, I approve.

OK, if this is how you want to
Probably Israel. They & Trump have started the assassination protocol if they don't like what another country is doing.

When our scientists & military leaders afre killed, you will know who to blame.

You really are a dumb shit. Iran has been murdering American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last 20 years........

You really are a dumb shit. Iranian's were helping us fight ISIS for the last 6 years. Saudi backed terrorists have been killing soldiers in Iraq for the last 20 years. It was Saudi backed hijackers that attacked us on 9-11.

You don't have fucking clue who the enemy is do you?

So now that Israel has set the precedent for violating international law, and commiting an act of terrorism, that means you have no problem with political assassination right?

Just FYI. American golf courses and cabinet members that don't have secret service protection after leaving office, are very soft targets.

Just sayin'
that became evident when a democrat tried to kill republican leaders and injured steve scalise during baseball practice.

He even had several body guards !
Do you approve of these assassinations ???

Several bodyguards and an armored car ---- right in Tehran. Now THAT is a statement! I like.

It's the Israelis, of course. They do just this every once in awhile. Didn't they use a motorcycle once before?

Message: 1. Iranian techies should seek another line of work than nuking. 2. Biden shouldn't mess around with Trump's cancelling the bad agreement because it'll start a Mideast war.

They used a bomb to blow up his vehicle too. Newsmax showed footage of the aftermath and you could see red puddles of goo on the asphalt that were previously people.
And yes, I approve.

Probably Israel. They & Trump have started the assassination protocol if they don't like what another country is doing.

You really are a dumb shit. Iran has been murdering American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last 20 years........

You really are a dumb shit. Iranian's were helping us fight ISIS for the last 6 years. Saudi backed terrorists have been killing soldiers in Iraq for the last 20 years. It was Saudi backed hijackers that attacked us on 9-11.

So now that Israel has set the precedent for violating international law, and commiting an act of terrorism, that means you have no problem with political assassination right?

Just FYI. American golf courses and cabinet members that don't have secret service protection after leaving office, are very soft targets.

Just sayin'
that became evident when a democrat tried to kill republican leaders and injured steve scalise during baseball practice.
Democrats have been murdering republicans since 1865 when Booth murdered Lincoln.

From a practical standpoint, this attack was probably in the works for some time in the event Trump lost the election. Once Trump lost, Israel acted quickly. If Trump had clearly won, I wonder if they wouldn't have just allowed the U.S to apply pressure through Trump to bring Iran to the table for a more solid, secure deal for the region and world.

Israel has been quite clear, they simply do not want to deal with Iran under the old U.S/Iran nuclear terms. They have always told the world, "we will defend ourselves any way we deem necessary" and they have been outspoken about their dislike for the Iranian Nuclear Deal.

I particularly like these points you made, and agree. Interesting analysis.

He even had several body guards !
Do you approve of these assassinations ???

Several bodyguards and an armored car ---- right in Tehran. Now THAT is a statement! I like.

It's the Israelis, of course. They do just this every once in awhile. Didn't they use a motorcycle once before?

Message: 1. Iranian techies should seek another line of work than nuking. 2. Biden shouldn't mess around with Trump's cancelling the bad agreement because it'll start a Mideast war.
They invented the cell phone bomb decades back !!
They would plant a bomb in your cell phone lol
They usually prefer the motorcycle and uzi
Right now ..they’re either hiding in a safe house in Tehran or on a small boat back to Jerusalem

Probably left by freight boat to another nation then they scuba dive to nearby sub on the journey

Trump gave us four years of peace. Won't be long before we're in a war. Democrats love war.

All presidents have a war. At least one. Look it up. (Except Jimmy Carter, and he should have!) Maybe the secret for the people is to hold them all to one term. Let the presidents hope they'll win re-election, and they'll postpone their war till their second term: but if they don't get a second term, we won't have to suffer a war.

Hmmm. This could work. Let's do it with Biden, too.

According to the BBC, this was also a hit designed to complicate any efforts by Biden to re-enter the former Iranian Nuke deal.

I never really thought of this, though I did suggest it might have an impact. One concern Israel should have, like the former negotiation with Obamas team, is the possibility that Iran uses such attacks as justification to demand more of the U.S and Europe in any re-negotiations.

Considering the calculus and Chinas major backing of Iran, it is going to be an interesting time again in the Middle East. While Trump allowed for major gains for peace and with Israel in particular, other leaders may listen to different voices.

According to the BBC, this was also a hit designed to complicate any efforts by Biden to re-enter the former Iranian Nuke deal.

I never really thought of this, though I did suggest it might have an impact. One concern Israel should have, like the former negotiation with Obamas team, is the possibility that Iran uses such attacks as justification to demand more of the U.S and Europe in any re-negotiations.

Considering the calculus and Chinas major backing of Iran, it is going to be an interesting time again in the Middle East. While Trump allowed for major gains for peace and with Israel in particular, other leaders may listen to different voices.
This sounds like anti Semitism??
I highly doubt a bunch of Jewish boys with skull caps are running around in Iran and throwing bombs and shooting folks

I highly doubt a bunch of Jewish boys with skull caps are running around in Iran and throwing bombs and shooting folks

It's been widely reported on CBC, MSNBC, CNN, Fox and every other major network. It has nothing to do with antisemitism, it has to do with motive and intel sources.

You think these guys are running around bringing suspicion to themselves before the actual attack? They probably looked about as banal as one could in a foreign enemy state. That's the idea from all the literature I've ever read. You can't catch your target off guard if he suspects you.

The manner in which the attack occurred was most certainly by design though. A sort of shock and awe for spies. Send a message in a loud and violent manner to discourage others from getting involved in the Iranian government activities. I don't condone or judge, I simply call it as I see it.

It's been widely reported on CBC, MSNBC, CNN, Fox and every other major network. It has nothing to do with antisemitism, it has to do with motive and intel sources.

You think these guys are running around bringing suspicion to themselves before the actual attack? They probably looked about as banal as one could in a foreign enemy state. That's the idea from all the literature I've ever read. You can't catch your target off guard if he suspects you.

The manner in which the attack occurred was most certainly by design though. A sort of shock and awe for spies. Send a message in a loud and violent manner to discourage others from getting involved in the Iranian government activities. I don't condone or judge, I simply call it as I see it.
A “Larry David looking schmendrick “ would easily be detected

Iran claims that country X is responsible for the incident.

Well, maybe so. I do not know.

But I do know that country X does not only talk, it acts.

When people in country X say, "Never again," they mean it.

Iran had better stop threatening country X.

And yes, I approve.

Just sayin'
Scalise didn`t seem to mind being shot by a nut with a gun. He`s still a supporter of Nation`s Real Assholes.

Iran is actually a peace loving country.
But the rogue state of Israel is constantly threatening and terrorizing Iran with illegal military airstrikes and assassinations. ... :cool:

"...Sunni Muslims, far from suffering persecution have, whenever capability allowed, waged jihad against the realm of unbelief; and it is here that they have deployed taqiyya—not as dissimulation but as active deceit. In fact, deceit, which is doctrinally grounded in Islam, is often depicted as being equal—sometimes superior—to other universal military virtues, such as courage, fortitude, or self-sacrifice. "

The fact you blame Israel is anti Semitism
I blamed Israel for rejecting Iran's proposal for a nuclear weapons free Middle East
a0dfce45141a80e30380c1f1ec5505fa--palestine-crossword.jpg

Are you claiming otherwise?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_nuclear_weapon_free_zone#Israel

Forum List

Back