Iranian Bastards Holding Christian Pastor: 8 YEAR sentence (they do this regularly)

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Wife of U.S. pastor held in Iran pleads for his freedom
By Ashley Fantz, CNN
December 12, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/12/world/meast/iran-u-s-pastor/

(CNN) -- The wife of an American pastor imprisoned in Iran pleaded with a House subcommittee on foreign affairs Thursday to do something to free her husband.

Naghmeh Abedini said that her husband, Saeed Abedini, went to Iran to build an Orphanage but was Imprisoned unjustly because of his Christian beliefs.

She said that when her family's "nightmare" began, she anticipated having to fight the Iranian government. But she feels shocked and deeply disappointed because she's had "to battle my own government."

U.S. President Barack Obama pushed for the release of Abedini and two other detained Americans -- Robert Levinson and Amir Hekmati -- when he spoke on the phone with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in September.

Saeed Abedini is a U.S. citizen of Iranian birth. In January, he was sentenced to eight years in prison, accused of attempting to undermine the Iranian government and endangering national security by establishing home churches.
He had converted to Christianity from Islam ...

Last edited:
What was he doing there? It's like the U.S. Government bitching about a missing CIA Operative. Why are these people in Iran? The answer is, they're likely Spies. And we get just as pissed when foreign nations send spies here to the U.S. So lessons learned here?...Don't get caught somewhere you don't belong.

Christianity has always been spread, throughout the history of Christianity, through the persecution of Christians.

Christianity has always been spread, throughout the history of Christianity, through the persecution of Christians.

You mean you are not going to use your influence to get this man released as well as the other one who is very ill and was just sentenced to prison? No doubt the Pastor's wife and young children don't want to see their father persecuted (they are probably better Christians than Mrs. Sherr), but Mrs. Sherri doesn't mind at all what is happening with any pastor imprisoned by Iran. Maybe when some radical Mullah is arrested in the U.S. or Europe, thenn she will be up in arms.

Dont go to another country, break their laws, and get caught

Pretty straightforward logical solution. What are these Americans doing in Iran? It doesn't take a genius to figure out they're likely Spies. If you do wrong, you can't whine about the consequences. You're missing a CIA Operative? Oh well. That's on you.

What was he doing there? It's like the U.S. Government bitching about a missing CIA Operative. Why are these people in Iran? The answer is, they're likely Spies. And we get just as pissed when foreign nations send spies here to the U.S. So lessons learned here?...Don't get caught somewhere you don't belong.

On the other side of that coin though, is every Iranian within our borders a spy? if Iran wants to become a civilized country they can't just arrest anyone they don't like.

An American ex-FBI agent believed to have been held in Iran for the last seven years was working for the CIA on an unapproved mission, the Associated Press news agency reports.
BBC News - Missing American in Iran Robert Levinson said to be CIA

Missing American Jew in Iran was on unapproved CIA mission
In extraordinary breach of basic CIA rules, a team of analysts, with no authority to run spy operations, paid Robert Levinson to gather intelligence from some of the world's darkest corners.
Missing American Jew in Iran was on unapproved CIA mission - World Israel News | Haaretz

Pretty straightforward logical solution. What are these Americans doing in Iran? It doesn't take a genius to figure out they're likely Spies. If you do wrong, you can't whine about the consequences. You're missing a CIA Operative? Oh well. That's on you.

I believe the pastor was visiting his family. There are many ex Iranians who would love to go back just to visit the graves of their parents, but given how the Muslim Iranians are, they are afraid to step foot in the country.

An American ex-FBI agent believed to have been held in Iran for the last seven years was working for the CIA on an unapproved mission, the Associated Press news agency reports.
BBC News - Missing American in Iran Robert Levinson said to be CIA

Missing American Jew in Iran was on unapproved CIA mission
In extraordinary breach of basic CIA rules, a team of analysts, with no authority to run spy operations, paid Robert Levinson to gather intelligence from some of the world's darkest corners.
Missing American Jew in Iran was on unapproved CIA mission - World Israel News | Haaretz

There probably are lots of Muslim Iranian spies right here in the U.S. Perhaps the Intelligence Services should start picking them up and they can make an exchange for the American. Why even Joey can be picked up in Spain.

On the other side of that coin though, is every Iranian within our borders a spy? if Iran wants to become a civilized country they can't just arrest anyone they don't like.

My guess is, they've captured or killed U.S. Spies. It's a very dangerous game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

I believe the pastor was visiting his family. There are many ex Iranians who would love to go back just to visit the graves of their parents, but given how the Muslim Iranians are, they are afraid to step foot in the country.

I know that's very sad, but they don't belong there. It's a very big gamble. And clearly, it didn't pay off for this man. And then of course there's always the possibility of him being a CIA Spy.

You mean the Iranian Muslim government.

You mean the Iranian Muslim government.

You're right. However, let us include allk those Republican Guards that are under their command plus the people who agree with what the Iranian government is doing with regard to imprisoning Christians as well as Bahai's just for their religious beliefs.

You mean you are not going to use your influence to get this man released as well as the other one who is very ill and was just sentenced to prison? No doubt the Pastor's wife and young children don't want to see their father persecuted (they are probably better Christians than Mrs. Sherr), but Mrs. Sherri doesn't mind at all what is happening with any pastor imprisoned by Iran. Maybe when some radical Mullah is arrested in the U.S. or Europe, thenn she will be up in arms.

HE knew the risks he was taking from the onset and he chose to do it. What he is facing is his destiny, who am I to change that? It would be like trying to stop/save Jesus from crucifixion, saving the Apostle Paul from his death as a martyr, stopping/saving all the Martyrs of Christianity from Martyrdom from the beginning of Christianity.

What I do is pray for God's will to be done in this man's life and pray for better diplomatic relations between the US and Iran. With better relations, we actually have a better ability to encourage Iran to respect human rights of her people, to include political prisoners and prisoners jailed for their religious beliefs.

The guy broke Iranian law, was convicted in a court and sentenced, and now has to do the time.

I fail to see the problem?? .... :cool:

Being that your new avatar says you love Jesus as a Muslim, can't you convince those Iranian crazies to let those Christians in Iran show their love for Jesus too? I doubt very much if Sunni Man even has a problem with the ailing pastor recently sentenced to jail.

What Christians like this man endure is nothing compared to the difficulties the Bahia s and Sufis face.

The guy broke Iranian law, was convicted in a court and sentenced, and now has to do the time.

Being that your new avatar says you love Jesus as a Muslim, can't you convince those Iranian crazies to let those Christians in Iran show their love for Jesus too? I doubt very much if Sunni Man even has a problem with the ailing pastor recently sentenced to jail.
I don't view the Iranians as crazies. They have their laws and we have ours.

If an Iranian citizen came to America and broke U.S. law.

I would have no problem seeing him sent to prison. ... :cool:

I don't view the Iranians as crazies. They have their laws and we have ours.

If an Iranian citizen came to America and broke U.S. law.

I would have no problem seeing him sent to prison. ... :cool:

Since undercover work has shown that many mosques here in the U.S. preach violence, should the Iranian clergy be imprisoned here? I think it is wonderful how a Sunni who hates the Shia, which the Iranians are, is now sticking up for them. This is how all Muslims stick together even if they hate each other for belonging to the wrong sect.

Forum List

Back