Iran Will Accidentally Detonate a Nuke on Themselves.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I happen to read a lot about Iran's Nuclear Program. These people aren't very smart, and it's like trying to teach monkeys how to make fire.

They just don't have the technical know how, and because they are being watched closely, they essentially are being tutored from afar.

I also believe in prophecy, and there is a passage in The Bible which has not been fulfilled yet that talks about the Arrows of Iran being turned against them, and they, and their alliance with Russia, Turkey, Libya, Sudan and other Islamic Nations are Obliterated by Fire in what looks like a Supernatural Event. This combined Military Force of Millions is destroyed in a single moment.

From my interpretation Iran and their allies come down against Israel to use short range Nuclear tipped missiles that malfunction and land on themselves incinerating 90% of that entire military force in History's First Mass Emulation.

How perfect. Divine Justice.

Iran will be destroyed by it's own missiles, and they appear to be nuclear missiles that fall back on them. This would explain then, Russia, Turkey and all their allies in The Millions being destroyed in a single moment by fire, giant hailstones, torrential rain and disease and then insanity.

22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

I will strike the bow from your left hand and dash down the arrows from your right hand.4On the mountains of Israel you will fall—you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to every kind of ravenous bird and wild beast. 5You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD.6I will send fire against Magog and those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD. 7So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

200.gif

giphy.gif

I happen to read a lot about Iran's Nuclear Program. These people aren't very smart, and it's like trying to teach monkeys how to make fire.

They just don't have the technical know how, and because they are being watched closely, they essentially are being tutored from afar.

I also believe in prophecy, and there is a passage in The Bible which has not been fulfilled yet that talks about the Arrows of Iran being turned against them, and they, and their alliance with Russia, Turkey, Libya, Sudan and other Islamic Nations are Obliterated by Fire in what looks like a Supernatural Event. This combined Military Force of Millions is destroyed in a single moment.

From my interpretation Iran and their allies come down against Israel to use short range Nuclear tipped missiles that malfunction and land on themselves incinerating 90% of that entire military force in History's First Mass Emulation.

Iran will be destroyed by it's own missiles, and they appear to be nuclear missiles that fall back on them. This would explain then, Russia, Turkey and all their allies in The Millions being destroyed in a single moment by fire, giant hailstones, torrential rain and disease and then insanity.

22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”

I will strike the bow from your left hand and dash down the arrows from your right hand.4On the mountains of Israel you will fall—you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to every kind of ravenous bird and wild beast. 5You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD.6I will send fire against Magog and those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD. 7So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

200.gif

giphy.gif

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Could happen.

200.gif

giphy.gif

I can see it now. CNN embedded with The Russian Turkey, Iranian allied forced marching on Israel and as they approach the mountains of Israel, the CNN anchor gets very serious, and goes in to some rant about how Israel has it coming, The USA is too far away to stop this, and Israel is unable to stop a force of this size....blah blah blah....and then the Cameras pan to a bunch of Missiles, that look like conventional missiles, and The CNN anchor announces "We are about to see a missile barrage launched against Israel the likes Israel has never seen before"

Then there is a countdown...

Some random Iranian says, "We have a surprise for Israel"
The Anchor says, what would that be?
Those missiles all have Nuclear Warheads.
Oh My Lord, No.

Then the Missiles rise up in to the sky, their coordinates we are assured are for Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Bethlehem.

But something looks strange....instead of a wide sweeping arch towards those targets, the missiles seem to be going straight up in to the air....and then as fast as they went up. They make a loop right back down towards this vast never before seen immense army.

Suddenly some technician realizes in all his excitement he input his own coordinates, not Israel's. Everyone is in a panic. It looks like total chaos, and then the missiles rain down in a barrage of Nuclear Explosions that the world has never seen or heard. It shakes the entire world and wipes out Russia, Iran Turkey and everyone with them.

Regardless of whether it happens like this, or it happens by divine fire, Iran's military might is No more, Russia is gone, Turkey and all the North and East African Nation's Armies are obliterated in a single moment.

DeepNegligibleCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

Well, we saw that in 2016.

200.gif

giphy.gif

Well, we saw that in 2016.

You elected him. Not me.

Just have the CIA secretly train a bunch of Iranian hijackers to hijack a few Iranian jetliners. Convince them that they’ll be killing Americans and that they will be greeted by a bunch of virgins (with the added choice of goats or humans).
Load the jets with dummies dressed as passengers and crew and then after the terrorists have successfully commandeered the planes (about an hour after the assault begins) just make sure that the planes are remotely guided into every building containing all of the current Iranian government officials. Since the hijacked planes are Iranian there is an alibi.
Replace the dead government with a new puppet regime and all is well.

Just have the CIA secretly train a bunch of Iranian hijackers to hijack a few Iranian jetliners. Convince them that they’ll be killing Americans and that they will be greeted by a bunch of virgins (with the added choice of goats or humans).
Load the jets with dummies dressed as passengers and crew and then after the terrorists have successfully commandeered the planes (about an hour after the assault begins) just make sure that the planes are remotely guided into every building containing all of the current Iranian government officials. Since the hijacked planes are Iranian there is an alibi.
That was tried before decades ago in Roswell New Mexico.

Not a bad idea.

Forum List

Back