Iran.. We Got Nothing

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
After 15 months of Obama Foreign Policy on Iran what do we got.. Nothing.

Oh sure, some serious flapdoodle and maybe some unilateral sanctions that other countries my join in on for a price but basically dismal failure...

I suppose to Democrats, it no longer matters....

Oh sure, some serious flapdoodle and maybe some unilateral sanctions that other countries my join in on for a price but basically dismal failure...

They're so high right now Lumpy and full of gloat bloat they can't even SEE the ground right now. I'm soon to be 56 years old and still a pup by some standards but I never thought I'd live to see what is happening right now. We're in trouble. BIG trouble. I'm not sure the sixties and seventies can hold a candle to what's headed our way now.

What outcomes are you hoping for, exactly?

First of all, you'll be happy to know, we got pretty well what I expected...

Bottom line ... an Iran without nukes or the ability to refine nuclear materials for export to terrorists for dirty bombs..

if only we had 8x10 glossies of mobile chem labs with circles and arrows... I'm sure the mossad can whip something up. I hear they are pretty good at forging shit.

Whatever happened to Barry sitting down with Iran's nutjob leader with no preconditions? He said he would. I remember it very clearly several times while campaigning...oh, yeah, never mind.

Not so fast Lumpy...

From what I am heard last night on the news, a major breakthrough is in the works. The Obama trips to China and meetings with Russia are starting to come to fruition. Russia agreed to a major nuclear reduction pact which clears the way for upcoming negotiations on Iran.

From what I have heard, Hillary is working on a deal with China and Russia to put the screws to Iran.

Looks like patience is a virtue and shows that calling them part of an "Axis of Evil" does not work in diplomacy

Last edited:

Bottom line ... an Iran without nukes or the ability to refine nuclear materials for export to terrorists for dirty bombs..

That's a reasonable request.

Now how do you expect Obama to convince Iran to do that?

For that matter, how did you expect Bush II to do that?

What leverage do you think we have over Iran that could force their leadership to stop working on the bomb, exactly?

Not so fast Lumpy...

From what I am heard last night on the news, a major breakthrough is in the works. The Obama trips to China and meetings with Russia are starting to come to fruition. Russia agreed to a major nuclear reduction pact which clears the way for upcoming negotiations on Iran.

From what I have heard, Hillary is working on a deal with China and Russia to put the screws to Iran.

Looks like patience is a virtue and shows that calling them part of an "Axis of Evil" does not work in diplomacy

Pray pardon me whilst I yawn, for I have followed this road before and grow weary at the mere thought of it.....:lol: .....Perhaps thou jests... "Jestwinger"

Last edited:

What is it you expect to get?

The same success we have in Iraq?

bush_baghdad_square1.jpg

How did the "Axis of Evil" speech work out?

Didn't do Bush much good for 8 years. They didn't seem that scared.

George Bush: Diplomacy? Diplomacy is for Pussies!

We got pictures on the TV last night of Karzaid hugging Immadinnajacket.. why is doofus in afghanistan again???

That's a reasonable request.

Now how do you expect Obama to convince Iran to do that?

For that matter, how did you expect Bush II to do that?

What leverage do you think we have over Iran that could force their leadership to stop working on the bomb, exactly?

Sorry Sir, you want the State Department or the office of the Presidency..

I just want bottom line results.. in other words something as opposed to 15 months of nothin.... Hey it's difficult, that's why WE pay them the big bucks, etc.

How did the "Axis of Evil" speech work out?

Didn't do Bush much good for 8 years. They didn't seem that scared.

George Bush: Diplomacy? Diplomacy is for Pussies!

You're making me sleepy again..
So, I'm surmising you don't expect much from Obama's crack team of professionals. I've noticed that when Democrats go for the old stand by, that's generally the case..

Last edited:

The Cons did diddly about Iran when they had all the power.

They did manage to call them names and make threats...

Looks like it didn't work too well

Yes, there was that.

Why would we be concerned with an allie ?

Yes, there was that.

Hey you Guys.. you ever think of joining Obama on his health care victory tour, I tell ya they would love ya. Yes indeed, you could warm up the crowd with that humorous repartee.

I'd love to join the President in celebrating the most significant piece of legislation in 30 years. It is a major step forward for the country and we should all be proud

New Topics

Forum List

Back