Iran to put boots on the ground in Syria

Did anyone think Putin was going to go...........................

I'll fart in your general direction?

Come on guys it's not JV TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck Putin, Putin lovers are a joke. they arm and work with Iran to are detriment

Ok. First I'll get over Putin lover insult.

You want Russia to eat another Beslan when the son of a bitch aligned himself with ISIS?

And do you know who the top military advisor and strategist is in Syria to ISIS? HE'S FUCKING CHECHEN.
Putin is not bombing isis..He could give a shit about isis... He's assisting Iran in propping up Assad and working with Hazabllah

Ok. I know I have been busy in the garden of late but I have been telling you that Putin had to make a move when the Chechen leader aligned himself with ISIS and promised to take 15,000 soldiers to hurt Russians.

What is Putin to do?

I know you guys don't like him but for crying out loud doesn't anyone remember Beslan?
You've been loving on Putin since he took Crimea

And why don't you hate Kiev?

Considering the Bandera lovers and worshipers killed so many Jews and this is on record?

They aren't killing Jews now. Russia's record regarding Jews isn't much better, and Putin is working with Iran who wants Israel destroyed. That's their goal

Did anyone think Putin was going to go...........................

I'll fart in your general direction?

Come on guys it's not JV TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck Putin, Putin lovers are a joke. they arm and work with Iran to are detriment

Ok. First I'll get over Putin lover insult.

You want Russia to eat another Beslan when the son of a bitch aligned himself with ISIS?

And do you know who the top military advisor is in Syria to ISIS? HE'S FUCKING CHECHEN.

so?? there are several "sides" in this war. it is not a simple "white hat"
vs "black hat" thing There is a very definite SUNNI vs SHIITE component---------Isis is sunni. The assads are sect allied with SHIITE . Russia is neither
Shiite nor Sunni but is allied with Iran and ASSAD (as dictator of Syria) China -----for its own "personal" reason has thrown its lot in with the Russia, Syria, Iran alliance Chechens are SUNNI-----thus attracted to the ISIS caliphate. No question-----the Russia alliance with Shiite Iran will render the Chechen hatred of
Russia even more intense. You have actually made no real point. ----you seem
to want the USA to eat the SHIITE CALIPHATE-----so you accuse the USA of
supporting the SUNNI CALIPHATE---------your construct is babyish. Fucking Shiite shit is no better or worse than Fucking Sunni shit

Ok. I know I have been busy in the garden of late but I have been telling you that Putin had to make a move when the Chechen leader aligned himself with ISIS and promised to take 15,000 soldiers to hurt Russians.

What is Putin to do?

I know you guys don't like him but for crying out loud doesn't anyone remember Beslan?

Crimea is Russian. Nikita gave them to the Ukraine.

Can you imagine waking up one morning and going I belong to who?
I'm getting your Russian ancestry, But Putin is a thug, piece of shit, murderer

What is Putin to do?

I remember-----Putin is motivated by far more than Chechen terrorism against Russia

What is Putin to do?

I remember-----Putin is motivated by far more than Chechen terrorism against Russia
She looks at Putin with rose colored glasses. She's not looking at the big picture

What is Putin to do?

She looks at Putin with rose colored glasses. She's not looking at the big picture

Do you love the Bandera lovers in Kiev? The Azov battalions? Lviv where they have erected a statue to him?

You back these Jew haters? One quarter of all Jews were executed here during WWII. This is not an opinion. This is fact.

Interesting Jroc. You were the last one I expected this from.

It's called the Holocaust of Bullets but it would seem that many have no problem with this.

What is Putin to do?

Do you love the Bandera lovers in Kiev? The Azov battalions? Lviv where they have erected a statue to him?

You back these Jew haters? One quarter of all Jews were executed here during WWII. This is not an opinion. This is fact.

I'm not defending anybody. You're the one defending Putin the tyrant who supplies weapons to Iran who cant wait to see 6 million dead Jews in Israel

What is Putin to do?

Crimea is Russian. Nikita gave them to the Ukraine.

Can you imagine waking up one morning and going I belong to who?
I'm getting your Russian ancestry, But Putin is a thug, piece of shit, murderer

Sigh. American Irish Ukrainian. NOT RUSSIAN. And heavy on the Boone side.

Now though what is the difference between your description of Putin and any other world leader?

What is Putin to do?

I'm not defending anybody. You're the one defending Putin the tyrant who supplies weapons to Iran who cant wait to see 6 million dead Jews in Israel

And you are the one defending supplies to the Muslim Brotherhood?

You have a death wish here?

I realize that Israel is beyond a rock and a hard place here. This is a really crappy ballgame on who you are going to bet on.

If I'm Israeli I'm going to run with the man who can at least contain this.

NOT A BRONIE.

What is Putin to do?

Thank god for Putin" what would we do without such a leader?:eusa_wall: As it stands right now Obama's muslim brotherhood friends have been marginalized, no thanks to him. Iran as been legitimized by Obama much to the delight of Putin and China

I realize that Israel is beyond a rock and a hard place here. This is a really crappy ballgame on who you are going to bet on.

If I'm Israeli I'm going to run with the man who can at least contain this.

NOT A BRONIE.
What are they containing exactly? You like Iran ? Putin does

Thank god for Putin" what would we do without such a leader?:eusa_wall: As it stands right now Obama's muslim brotherhood friends have been marginalized, no thanks to him. Iran as been legitimized by Obama much to the delight of Putin and China
I'm truly just too sick tonight to go thru it. But I can lay it out for you tomorrow.

Truly I am ready to just hit the sack. One thing you must always remember. I stand with Israel. With my heart and my soul and it's like walking a tightrope wire now.

But always remember I stand with Israel.

What is Putin to do?

I see no evidence that Jroc supports the anti semitic pigs of the Ukraine-----he is simply knows that your fellow dog PUTIN PIG is no better

Forum List

Back