Iran sentences 2 American men to 8 years in jail

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I read news on August 20, 2011 regarding Two American men arrested more than two years ago while hiking along the Iraq-Iran border have been sentenced to eight years in prison for illegally entering Iran. 3 years prison for entering illegally Iran and 5 years on account of spying charges.

But on other hand United States claim that both gentlemen are innocent who might be cross Iranian border on account of hiking but no intention to make a illegal entry in Iran.

The U.S. government has appealed for the two men to be released, insisting that they have done nothing wrong. The two countries have no direct diplomatic relations, so Washington has been relying on an interests section at the Swiss Embassy in Tehran to follow the case.

It also could bring added tensions to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's expected visit to New York next month for the annual general assembly at the United Nations. But I must say Iranian President is man of courage and very sincere to his country that reason elected 2nd term for President.

Since 1979 after Iran revolution United States force to kick out of entire Iran before no one even dream that who have power to over throne United States from entire United States but Late Imam Khomeini the great leader made this possible and give a big slap not on the face of United States in the face of unforgettable defeat.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I have zero sympathy for these idiots.

Anyone stupid enough to hike along the border of Iraq and Iran should be in jail so their particular mental defect cannot infect the rest of the world.

I have zero sympathy for these idiots.

Anyone stupid enough to hike along the border of Iraq and Iran should be in jail so their particular mental defect cannot infect the rest of the world.

*sigh*.....yup..I remember when this story broke when they got captured, then after a week or so the stories of how they were told, this is disputed border territory, their guides etc. would not go and no one would come rescue them and that there were Iranian patrols active in the area...they went anyway.

reminds me of those 2 woman who went to Nor Korea....then had to have who carter or clinton go bail them out...

no they don't desrve to go to jail and no they are not spys, but, when ytou are told not to put your hand on the flame and you willingly do so anyway, my sympathy factor sinks to zero.

also, the timing is spot on, 2 days ago our admin. announced that they were going to step up pressure on Assad...... now the slam dunk sentence....hello.

Forum List

Back