Iran selects Airbus for 118 new jetliners

R

rdean

Iran selects Airbus for 118 new jetliners - AMD – Aerospace Manufacturing and Design

Iran Air has signed an agreement with Airbus for the acquisition of the full range of new Airbus airliners (73 widebody and 45 single-aisle aircraft). This includes pilot and maintenance training and support services to help the entry into service and efficient operations of these new aircraft.

The agreement for 118 new aircraft signed by Iran Air Chairman and CEO Farhad Parvaresh, includes 21 A320ceo family, 24 A320neo family, 27 A330ceo family, 18 A330neo (-900), 16 A350-1000, and 12 A380. Deliveries could start as early as this year.

---------------------

Lotta money. They have a lot to lose if they don't stick to the nuclear agreement they made with a half dozen countries, including the United States.

Iran selects Airbus for 118 new jetliners - AMD – Aerospace Manufacturing and Design

Iran Air has signed an agreement with Airbus for the acquisition of the full range of new Airbus airliners (73 widebody and 45 single-aisle aircraft). This includes pilot and maintenance training and support services to help the entry into service and efficient operations of these new aircraft.

The agreement for 118 new aircraft signed by Iran Air Chairman and CEO Farhad Parvaresh, includes 21 A320ceo family, 24 A320neo family, 27 A330ceo family, 18 A330neo (-900), 16 A350-1000, and 12 A380. Deliveries could start as early as this year.

---------------------

Lotta money. They have a lot to lose if they don't stick to the nuclear agreement they made with a half dozen countries, including the United States.

My Doctor is Iranian, she just spent 3 weeks there around Christmas time. I was very curious how the Iranian "street" is reacting to the American "bomb bomb bomb" warhawk hard right whose noisy hate for the rest of the world is so ugly that even life-long Americanophiles like myself are cringing at the danger of their ignorance. Hard to believe but she said most of "the people" (young and old) still look up to America, respect America, are still enthralled by American culture and still believe in "the American Dream". I'll never understand how willing so many of you are to throw away all the respect America earned in the 20th Century as long as you are #1 in the "Most Feared" category. I suppose Iran choosing Airbus, probably a simple economic decision, will arouse the usual hate in that "We're #1-Everybody owes us" crowd.

---------------------

My Doctor is Iranian, she just spent 3 weeks there around Christmas time. I was very curious how the Iranian "street" is reacting to the American "bomb bomb bomb" warhawk hard right whose noisy hate for the rest of the world is so ugly that even life-long Americanophiles like myself are cringing at the danger of their ignorance. Hard to believe but she said most of "the people" (young and old) still look up to America, respect America, are still enthralled by American culture and still believe in "the American Dream". I'll never understand how willing so many of you are to throw away all the respect America earned in the 20th Century as long as you are #1 in the "Most Feared" category. I suppose Iran choosing Airbus, probably a simple economic decision, will arouse the usual hate in that "We're #1-Everybody owes us" crowd.
The right wing here truly believe when the talk turns to American exceptionalism, they are talking about white uneducated southerners. America is exceptional not because of them, but in spite of them.

---------------------

The right wing here truly believe when the talk turns to American exceptionalism, they are talking about white uneducated southerners. America is exceptional not because of them, but in spite of them.
Exactly

Perhaps the Iranians studied the Republican candidates comments about Iran and thought that buying European was the safer bet ?

A nice example of Trump making America Great ?

Perhaps the Iranians studied the Republican candidates comments about Iran and thought that buying European was the safer bet ?

A nice example of Trump making America Great ?

That's cause Obama's a moron. Instead of cash, I would have given the Iranian credit to buy from Boeing

They couldn't buy from Boeing? Some deal Obama negotiated there
Well, let's consider that. Republicans want to ban Muslims. They sing "bomb, bomb, bomb.................bomb, bomb Iran". They have told their base Iran is the world's greatest threat for nuclear war.

And you think Obama should have negotiated an jet plane deal????

The "tard" is strong in your family.

Well, let's consider that. Republicans want to ban Muslims. They sing "bomb, bomb, bomb.................bomb, bomb Iran". They have told their base Iran is the world's greatest threat for nuclear war.

RDerp, Obama negotiated the deal, not the scary Republicans that live in your mental attic.

Obama wants Iran, a state supporter of terrorism, to buy from companies outside of the USA. Think of all those high paying American jobs he just sent to Europe

RDerp, Obama negotiated the deal, not the scary Republicans that live in your mental attic.

Obama wants Iran, a state supporter of terrorism, to buy from companies outside of the USA. Think of all those high paying American jobs he just sent to Europe
Obama, speaking for the US which was one of a half dozen countries.

The "tard" runs very deep in your family.

Obama the Powerless

Airbus directly, and indirectly supports 245,000 high-quality jobs in the USA. It goes counter to all the talking points to admit the Iran deal will improve the American economy and benefit everyday citizens. People with Airbus connected jobs will be celebrating while the shallow minded Obama deranged haters whine like a wind-up Trump dolls.

It is also entirely possible that Obamas visit to a Mosque recently was as much for the benefit of overseas markets as it was for the home market.
Just perhaps he was trying to show 23% of the worlds population that the US is open to religious freedom and is a country that they can do business with ?
In contrast with Mr Trump who has still to master the nursery slopes of statesmanship.

Forum List

Back