Iran Says Biden Paid Billions for Prisoner Exchange and Like Obama in 2016, the Administration Denies the Whole Thing

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Iran Says Biden Paid Billions for Prisoner Exchange and Like Obama in 2016, the Administration Denies the Whole Thing
May 3, 2021 ~~ By Joe Hoft

Over the weekend it was reported that the Obama/Biden gang are at it again. Iran claims Obama/Biden and the UK sent billions to Iran for prisoners and the Administration is again denying it. Per the AP (emphasis added):
The United States and Iran are in active talks over the release of prisoners, a person familiar with the discussions said Sunday as Washington denied a report by Iranian state-run television that deals had been struck. Prisoner swaps between the U.S. and Iran are not uncommon and both countries in recent years have routinely sought the release of detainees. But any movement between the two countries is particularly sensitive as the Biden administration looks to restart nuclear talks. A 2015 atomic accord between the nations included prisoner exchanges.​
The issue burst into public view with a report in Iran of a deal for the Islamic Republic to release U.S. and British prisoners in exchange for Tehran receiving billions of dollars. U.S. officials immediately denied the report, though a person with knowledge of the discussions who was not authorized to discuss them publicly said talks are active, with messages passed between intermediaries.​
When will the lies be uncovered this time? Is this legal? How come Republicans and Democrats remain silent? Are we going to give billions to terrorist countries again? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Comment:
Surely, John Francois Kerry was involved once more in this mess... Once a traitor always a traitor.
There isn't a single thing that this Biden Ptogressive Marxist administration says that I believe, it's totally screwed up that I can believe Iran over my own government.
Nothing will ever be fixed until the FBI and CIA corrupt gang are replaced. It is disgusting how we are letting this corruption and destruction of America to continue.

I suspect the plane was hired by Cyber-Ninjas to make certain the audit wasn't attacked by antifa activists. Or perhaps Arizonans concerned that their votes were in the process of being canceled.

Over the weekend it was reported that the Obama/Biden gang are at it again. Iran claims Obama/Biden and the UK sent billions to Iran for prisoners and the Administration is again denying it. Per the AP (emphasis added):
The United States and Iran are in active talks over the release of prisoners, a person familiar with the discussions said Sunday as Washington denied a report by Iranian state-run television that deals had been struck. Prisoner swaps between the U.S. and Iran are not uncommon and both countries in recent years have routinely sought the release of detainees. But any movement between the two countries is particularly sensitive as the Biden administration looks to restart nuclear talks. A 2015 atomic accord between the nations included prisoner exchanges.​
The issue burst into public view with a report in Iran of a deal for the Islamic Republic to release U.S. and British prisoners in exchange for Tehran receiving billions of dollars. U.S. officials immediately denied the report, though a person with knowledge of the discussions who was not authorized to discuss them publicly said talks are active, with messages passed between intermediaries.​
When will the lies be uncovered this time? Is this legal? How come Republicans and Democrats remain silent? Are we going to give billions to terrorist countries again? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Comment:
Surely, John Francois Kerry was involved once more in this mess... Once a traitor always a traitor.
There isn't a single thing that this Biden Ptogressive Marxist administration says that I believe, it's totally screwed up that I can believe Iran over my own government.
Nothing will ever be fixed until the FBI and CIA corrupt gang are replaced. It is disgusting how we are letting this corruption and destruction of America to continue.

Its Gateway Pundit..

Comment:
Since when do you Russian trolls believe everything Iran says?

Forum List

Back