Iran sanctions -

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Mr. Genius sanctions a dead guy ............

The assets of Ayatollah Khomeini and his office will not be spared from the sanctions," Trump said at the signing of an executive order to impose the sanctions.

The Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was Iran's Supreme Leader from 1979 to 1989. He died in 1989 and was succeeded by the current Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei.

Trump appears to name the wrong Iranian leader when announcing sanctions on Iran

this moron needs a handful of Exlax to clear his head.

The assets of Ayatollah Khomeini and his office will not be spared from the sanctions," Trump said at the signing of an executive order to impose the sanctions.

The Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was Iran's Supreme Leader from 1979 to 1989. He died in 1989 and was succeeded by the current Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei.

Trump appears to name the wrong Iranian leader when announcing sanctions on Iran

President Trump actually DID say Khameini , not "Khomeini".

The Lame Stream media needs to clean the wax out of their ears. Although I think they just heard what they want to hear to try and pick a nit with their President.

The media heads probably have never talked to anyone from Queens before.

The Lame Stream media needs to clean the wax out of their ears. Although I think they just heard what they want to hear to try and pick a nit with their President.

hey fumbduck - I quoted his exact words

STFU

STFU

His words as transcribed by a Lame Stream Media Ignoramus.

Not our President written words

STFU
Trump is president. You lose. America wins. Dumass.

I'm not sure it was an error.

Trump imposes sanctions on Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Grand Ayatollah is the official title of Sayyid Ali Khamenei

Ali Khamenei - Wikipedia

STFU
Don't ya jus miss mueller? oh well...he said khameini, not that it even matters

Ali Khamenei - Wikipedia

open my link and listen to the tape- he says KOHMEINI

Ali Khamenei - Wikipedia

You're basically arguing weather he said KOH or KAH, which can sound pretty similar to each other. Your own link even says the Executive Order correctly identified Khamenei. This seems like nothing more than petty nitpicking. There are far more important things Trump can be criticized for. I don't know why anyone would even expend the energy on this.

You're basically arguing weather he said KOH or KAH, which can sound pretty similar to each other. Your own link even says the Executive Order correctly identified Khamenei. This seems like nothing more than petty nitpicking. There are far more important things Trump can be criticized for. I don't know why anyone would even expend the energy on this.
It seems like ever since the mueller hoax was exposed they have been roaming the halls of cyber space in white gowns mumbling stuff.

Ali Khamenei - Wikipedia

IMPEACH, IMPEACH....dumbass.

OH, OK- i GET IT ..... Trump didnt say what he said, and if he did he didnt mean it the way he said it.

same shit, different day.

Ali Khamenei - Wikipedia

you're right - we can always talk about something important like KNITTING WEBSITES and burn 86 posts worth of energy -

there are hawks in the trump administration and there are doves in the trump administration.

and the doves are winning!

you're right - we can always talk about something important like KNITTING WEBSITES and burn 86 posts worth of energy -

I think most people would agree that censorship is a far more worthy topic than this.

there are hawks in the trump administration and there are doves in the trump administration.

and the doves are winning!

Our President is neither a war monger or a dove.

People say that John Bolton is a hawk, and they may be right.

But he's just there to advise his President, not make policy himself. We have never had a President more engaged or more involved than the Trumpster.

Forum List

Back