Iran plotting to kill Donald Trump in assassination plot, intelligence leak says

Currently "plotting"? Why would U.S. intelligence release this stuff?
~~~~~~
Perhaps, because the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie weaponized agencies have been tasked to take out Trump and Pompeo.

You made the remark that you can't expect other countries not to do what you want to do yourself....meaning you want to murder Trump.
That's pretty damned personal.
It's one thing to have a disagreement. Quite another to want to kill people over your political differences.
The problem with that is if you start making threats.....someone most likely is going to carry it out.
The wacko lefties have no respect for human life or the Constitution.

The wacko lefties have no respect for human life or the Constitution.
"I was watching Fox News last night, because apparently I hate my life. You know how the whole world remembers January 6 as the day a bunch of violent Trump fans stormed into the Capitol? Well according to Fox News, we just got the footage wrong..."

[Plays news clip in which Tucker Carlson claims the Jan. 6 rioters "weren't insurrectionists, they were sightseers.”]

"Sightseeing, my Black ass. If you have to punch a cop on your way in, you're not sightseeing, you're fightseeing."

The Daily Show guest host Marlon Wayans

"I was watching Fox News last night, because apparently I hate my life. You know how the whole world remembers January 6 as the day a bunch of violent Trump fans stormed into the Capitol? Well according to Fox News, we just got the footage wrong..."

[Plays news clip in which Tucker Carlson claims the Jan. 6 rioters "weren't insurrectionists, they were sightseers.”]

"Sightseeing, my Black ass. If you have to punch a cop on your way in, you're not sightseeing, you're fightseeing."

The Daily Show guest host Marlon Wayans
“The idea of Tucker Carlson being in that mob that day and not wetting his pants is hard to imagine. I find it hard to understand somebody who’s never put himself in harm’s way, in any capacity, for anyone else, or on reporting a story, and yet has the audacity to try to rewrite history.”

—Anderson Cooper

“The idea of Tucker Carlson being in that mob that day and not wetting his pants is hard to imagine. I find it hard to understand somebody who’s never put himself in harm’s way, in any capacity, for anyone else, or on reporting a story, and yet has the audacity to try to rewrite history.”

—Anderson Cooper
“Thanks in large part to the former president, there’s a whole industry of people who make a good living trying to make you think you’re insane. Well, I make a very good living reminding you that you’re not. You’d think that once the people gaslighting you on a daily basis have been revealed to be liars—say, in multiple text messages and a 1.6-billion-dollar court filing by Dominion Voting Systems—they would pump the brakes. But apparently, some people are just addicted to being dicks.”
—Stephen Colbert

Forum List

Back