Iran or Israel: The Democrat Party Has Chosen

IRGC intelligence chief, Hossein Taeb, was dismissed from his position due to failing the mission of assassinating Israelis in Turkey.

The main flaw of the US foreign policy is its dependency on four years cycle. I mean the presidential elections there when a new administration can completely or partially reverse from some track settled by the previous one.

But nevertheless, the US is the only country who can challenge China globally and some regional alliances are impossible without it. The Middle East is one of them. You can't expect the Arab monarchies to sustain their security without the US.

Yes exactly, a key point to understand the situation and
strategy of Middle Eastern states involving America.

We think in longer terms.

IRGC intelligence chief, Hossein Taeb, was dismissed from his position due to failing the mission of assassinating Israelis in Turkey.

Iran's terrorism in Turkey exposes certain truths

The relationship between the Mossad and its Turkish counterpart, MIT, is extremely strong, and the West is still determined to move ahead with a nuclear deal.

No thinking American can vote Democrat......especially Jewish Americans

"Iran Mullahs Escalate Threats Against Jews, Biden Administration Appeases Mullahs Even More

• These US rewards to Iran for terrorism, destabilizing the region, treating its own people with brutality and cheating on 2015 nuclear deal would significantly increase Iran's revenues; these, in turn, will doubtless be funneled into the pockets of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), the Quds Force and their militia and terror groups including Hamas, the Houthis and Hezbollah for still more expansionism and terror.
  • Additionally, Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi openly called for the destruction of Israel as he addressed anti-Israeli rallies: "This great movement that we are witnessing today in the form of protests is a symbol of the solidarity of the Muslim people that will lead to the destruction of the Zionist regime."
  • Since the Biden administration assumed office, it has pursued the maximum appeasement policy with the ruling mullahs of Iran.
  • Instead of standing with its staunch allies in the Middle East, the Biden administration appears determined to stand with the Iranian regime. The ruling mullahs nonetheless appear intent on taking over their oil-rich neighbors, and eliminating Israel and the United States -- all as America seems to imagine, falsely, that it can bribe its way into being spared."

• View attachment 641595
  • Iran Mullahs Escalate Threats Against Jews, Biden Administration Appeases Mullahs Even More

Any Democrat want to answer this?
. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

I wouldn't take sides here. Israel has been threatening Iran every quarter since 1992. If Israel is going to invade Iran, stand back and let them.

I wouldn't take sides here. Israel has been threatening Iran every quarter since 1992. If Israel is going to invade Iran, stand back and let them.

Not take sides? While clearly advocating for Saudis,
whom would you prefer to triumph, Israel or Iran?

I'd appreciate a sincere answer.

Last edited:
Not take sides? While clearly advocating for Saudis,
whom would you prefer to triumphs this battle?

I know the Saudis. They aren't interested in petty squabbles, nukes or war. They have vision and they are focused and busy. This old BS is between Israel and Iran every since Israel stopped buying all their oil from Iran. Go fight if you must, but leave the Saudis and the US out of your crap.

You're an imbecile.

Iran was formed based on Nazi ideology, has promised to nuke Israel as soon as the Democrats get them the weapons, and Israel has had nukes for over half a century.

Israel is believed to have begun full-scale production of nuclear weapons following the 1967 Six-Day War, although it had built its first operational nuclear weapon by December 1966.
First nuclear weapon test: Unknown (reported ...
Nuclear program start date: Unknown (estimat...

Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Nuclear_weapons_and_I...

I know the Saudis. They aren't interested in petty squabbles, nukes or war. They have vision and they are focused and busy. This old BS is between Israel and Iran every since Israel stopped buying all their oil from Iran. Go fight if you must, but leave the Saudis and the US out of your crap.

The Saudis are not interested in nukes?
It's only between Israel and Iran?

C'mon try a sincere answer.

The Saudis are not interested in nukes?
It's only between Israel and Iran?

C'mon try a sincere answer.

The Saudis have lobbied hard against nuclear proliferation in the ME for 50 years. If you want war with Iran, have at it ... but don't try to drag others into your rabid stupidity.

You're an imbecile.

Iran was formed based on Nazi ideology, has promised to nuke Israel as soon as the Democrats get them the weapons, and Israel has had nukes for over half a century.

Israel is believed to have begun full-scale production of nuclear weapons following the 1967 Six-Day War, although it had built its first operational nuclear weapon by December 1966.
First nuclear weapon test: Unknown (reported ...
Nuclear program start date: Unknown (estimat...

Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Nuclear_weapons_and_I...

So now you accuse Iran of being founded on Nazi ideology? Lol 😂😂😂😂 that shit won't fly.

The Saudis have lobbied hard against nuclear proliferation in the ME for 50 years. If you want war with Iran, have at it ... but don't try to drag others into your rabid stupidity.

I've asked a simple question -
whom you prefer, Israel or Iran?

I don't care. Do your thing and don't drag other countries into your crap.

Do you imagine other countries are involved
merely because of Israel? Quiet conveying
your 'don't care' neutrality pretense.

can you provide a link to Israeli unprovoked threats against IRAN?

Yes exactly, a key point to understand the situation and
strategy of Middle Eastern states involving America.

We think in longer terms.
Well, to tell the truth seeing your election leapfrog, I have some doubts in that.

The US political model based on strict check and balances ideology has its own flaws. Constant electoral cycles (presidential, midterms, general elections, local elections etc) bring element of political uncertainty and inability of 'governing' political force to fulfil its policy.

Forum List

Back