Iran is laughing at us right now.

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
What is Obama responds to this plot to bomb the Embassies here in the USA . More sanctions . Yep!! that's going to work. NOT!!

What is Obama responds to this plot to bomb the Embassies here in the USA . More sanctions . Yep!! that's going to work. NOT!!

Sanctions are for the groundlings to see.

And if you think that's going to be the only response..I've a bridge for you in brooklyn. Cheap.

Yeah, just what we need right about now: another fucking war.

You got any idea what those things cost?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Iran is shitting its pants right now

obama has been pretty nasty with terrorists lately

Bomb bomb bomb Iran huh?

If he did you would scream about it

Iran doesn't need to be bombed. Most of Iran's people are against their government.

Just give them a chance to rise up and s'all good.

It would be a dumb assed move to bomb them.

its what the right used to CHANT for.

Even so If Obama did it they scream about it.
But the left was ok with us with Libya , Only supposed to be there for weeks. Last time I checked we are still over there with the no fly zone ..:eusa_whistle:

The liberal woodies being sported acting as if Obama is John frickin' Wayne is hilarious.
If Iran was so threatened by this administration why are they plotting this kind of shit in the first place?

The liberal woodies being sported acting as if Obama is John frickin' Wayne is hilarious.
If Iran was so threatened by this administration why are they plotting this kind of shit in the first place?

Iran does not give a fuck who the POTUS is, they basically have been in a state of war with us since 1979 when the Shah fell, even if John Gotti was POTUS they would have still attempted this.

Iran doesn't need to be bombed. Most of Iran's people are against their government.

It would be a dumb assed move to bomb them.

its what the right used to CHANT for.

Even so If Obama did it they scream about it.
But the left was ok with us with Libya , Only supposed to be there for weeks. Last time I checked we are still over there with the no fly zone ..:eusa_whistle:

So you were pro quadafy?

Same goes for 9/11 dont it? I bet you say no and I bet I know why

Bomb bomb bomb Iran huh?

If he did you would scream about it

Which is why we should have supported them (the people that is) last time there was an uprising, but Obama was too busy trying to make friends.

he didn't say that, did he?

no he didn't. that was just something mentioned as an available option.

but that's ok. to you nutbars, you'd have something to say if he imposed sanctions. and if he does what clinton did and dropped bombs, you'd shriek in your shrill little rightwingnut way that he is doing it for political purpose.

i love obama deranged loons.

New Topics

Forum List

Back