Iran is going berserk, but the US media won't cover it. Why?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I had to get this from the BBC.

Well it looks as though about 600 protesters have been known to have been shot dead by their government, and they tried torching the Ayatollah Khomeini's house.

However, since the Obama administration, Democrats have enriched that regime with billions of dollars and done everything they can to help them as they continue to shout death to the US and Israel in the streets.

So maybe that is the aversion of the DNC owned media in the US laying low during all this and why Biden never makes any comments about it

Leader of the free world who loves democracy?

Pfft

:auiqs.jpg:

Well it looks as though about 600 protesters have been known to have been shot dead by their government, and they tried torching the Ayatollah Khomeini's house.

However, since the Obama administration, Democrats have enriched that regime with billions of dollars and done everything they can to help them as they continue to shout death to the US and Israel in the streets.

So maybe that is the aversion of the DNC owned media in the US laying low during all this and why Biden never makes any comments about it

Pfft

Iran?

Hey did you hear about that shooting at the gay nightclub? I bet it was one of those super-MAGA Trump supporters, yah, you betcha. They tried to insurgent muh democracy on Jan. 6, you know.

Hey look! President Biden is about to speak of TV. He's such a wonderful grandfatherly President. I wonder what flavor ice cream he's going to have today? Pick the strawberry, President Biden! Strawberry....yay!

:spinner:

Iranian protesters set fire to Ayatollah Khomeini's house​

but the US media won't cover it. Why?​

Maybe they are afraid that it might give people here ideas?

1661999019752.gif

We have a forum for topics on Iran. Please place these threads there.
Why? Current Events should cover important events happening anywhere. . Should we care what major crises may be coming out of the Middle East, China, Russia, Asia, Africa? Yes. Especially since many do impact America. . What are USMB's main objectives here, anyway? To inform the public and have civil discourse on political or social issues, or to sway opinions by filtering out those items that go against some preferred narrative? I mean, who is going to go the Iran forum? Why does it bother USMB that it stay on Current Events where many may become informed? Even many posts with facts concerning serious issues, such as, stolen elections, Russia spygate, Hunter's laptop, are almost immediately shuttled away to the Conspiracy receptacle. . So far fewer will ever read them. . Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Joe Biden rightly sees these people in Iran as being insurrectionists that need shot.

That is all

That is leadership!

Lebron James is also condemning the protestors from what I hear.

Pfft

So the correct – and rhetorical – question is why are conservatives lying about US media not covering the protests in Iran.

I oppose anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment of Iranian Regime. I would never support that regime on a large forum.

But those who preach Western-style Progressivism are criminals and deserve punishment. In China, in Russia, in Iran, they are criminals and will be treated as such.

Iran?

Hey did you hear about that shooting at the gay nightclub? I bet it was one of those super-MAGA Trump supporters, yah, you betcha. They tried to insurgent muh democracy on Jan. 6, you know.

Hey look! President Biden is about to speak of TV. He's such a wonderful grandfatherly President. I wonder what flavor ice cream he's going to have today? Pick the strawberry, President Biden! Strawberry....yay!

:spinner:
Hey Joe, let's hear the Corn Pop story again!! Yep that's the sort of hard-hitting gerbalism that made America great.

Pfft

Because the media hates free people insisting on their rights.

I oppose anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment of Iranian Regime. I would never support that regime on a large forum.

But those who preach Western-style Progressivism are criminals and deserve punishment. In China, in Russia, in Iran, they are criminals and will be treated as such.

Okay, has it occurred to you that you wingnuts who want to ban abortion and gay marriage on religious grounds are cut from the same clothe as the Ayatollahs?

Pfft

So?
The major news organizations spend tens of millions on good looking news readers and very little on foreign correspondents. It's why the Ukraine war has largely faded from the headlines.

Treated as such by whom???

Forum List

Back