Iran is at war with the US

Iran's Soleimani was at the forefront of getting militias throughout Syria that were using false flag techniques to create mass confusion and have the world point fingers at anyone but Assad and Iran's regime when they could.

Iran's Soleimani was at the forefront of getting militias throughout Syria that were using false flag techniques to create mass confusion and have the world point fingers at anyone but Assad and Iran's regime when they could.

thanks Mr. Rod-------I am waiting for SOMEONE to dispute your statement.
BTW-----ASSAD is of a muslim sect called ALAWITE-----which is close to
Shiite. Shiites WORSHIP Iran so much that they have their kids learn
farsi as a "holy language"-----rather than----or before, Arabic. Syrians,
of course, do speak Arabic, I referred to the Shiites of South east Asia.
Iran is the home of the 12th MAHDI who is waiting in a well in QOM to
pop out and be the muslim messiah

thanks Mr. Rod-------I am waiting for SOMEONE to dispute your statement.
BTW-----ASSAD is of a muslim sect called ALAWITE-----which is close to
Shiite. Shiites WORSHIP Iran so much that they have their kids learn
farsi as a "holy language"-----rather than----or before, Arabic. Syrians,
of course, do speak Arabic, I referred to the Shiites of South east Asia.
Iran is the home of the 12th MAHDI who is waiting in a well in QOM to
pop out and be the muslim messiah

I will have to refer any disputes to Rod as he has the whole history pretty much in his head. I just think the videos and information is stuff others may desire to know as the videos explain it in a lot shorter time than I could do.

Okay. I read an article a couple months ago that explained in quite a bit of detail how we helped Great Britain depose the Shah of Iran in the early 50's because he had just come to power and was not going to continue the deal with Great Britain where GB basically called all the shots on who Iran sold it's oil to (GB) and for how much. This was an old deal that had happened around WWI when GB's oil company offered to build the oil wells and the infrastructure to get all that liquid gold out of the Iranians' ground, so long as Iran sold only to them.

New Shah said "no more." GB and US teamed up and managed to get him booted and a much more West-friendly Shah put in the pilot's seat.

The Iranians were pissed. Nationalism would have its way. The extremists got a foothold in the fractured political climate.

My question: Why is it the US that Iran is always hating on when this was 90% the fault of GB? Why isn't it death to England? I don't get it.
No. The Shah had a PM that tried to take GB's oil producing infrastructure that was in use in Iran, and he was booted with the Shaw restored to power.

And that was what, 70 years ago?

Top US General On Ramped Up Gulf Presence: "We're Preventing Iran From Starting A War"

“When an aircraft carrier is in your neighborhood you know it.”

PeaceKeepers:

The US Peace Keeping force build-up which has included an additional thousands of troops in the region as well as a carrier presence and supporting warships, along with American jets roaring overhead, has sent a 'deterrence' message which has forced Iran's own posture to recalibrate.

“You’re here because we don’t want a war with Iran and nothing makes a potential adversary think twice about war than the presence of an aircraft carrier and the strike group that comes with it,” Gen. McKenzie told the nearly 5,000 service members aboard the USS. “So, we achieve deterrence, which is preventing Iran from starting a war.”

The Truman was in the North Arabian Sea when McKenzie and his command staff landed on the carrier Saturday. He said that Iran had clearly received Washington's "message" and appears to be standing down for the moment.

I thought it was informative :dunno:
It is, but Americans often prefer what they want to believe rather than a rational explanation.
It is easier, less painful to simply see Iran's reactions as envy and fear of the U.S than to remember what happened in 1953.
The Indians bathe in the Ganges, many Americans prefer the river in Egypt.

Government is not God and shouldn't try to be a replacement for God.

28st3j.jpg

------Great Britain was delighted since da queen figured that the SHAH
would not nationalize Great Britain's oil Interests ------US oil men were also in
favor of the SHAH------

453290d864ad58566a506bfe691f47cb.jpg

~S~

It is, but Americans often prefer what they want to believe rather than a rational explanation.
It is easier, less painful to simply see Iran's reactions as envy and fear of the U.S than to remember what happened in 1953.
The Indians bathe in the Ganges, many Americans prefer the river in Egypt.

I learned about Iranians from Iranians in the USA since I was an adolescent in the
mid-1960s -----hundreds of them. I have never heard even one COMPLAIN about
the coup of 1953.......not one.

Government is not God and shouldn't try to be a replacement for God.

28st3j.jpg

------Great Britain was delighted since da queen figured that the SHAH
would not nationalize Great Britain's oil Interests ------US oil men were also in
favor of the SHAH------

453290d864ad58566a506bfe691f47cb.jpg

~S~
That is their biggest problem over there and the ones that want out from under it are slaughtered for even saying a slight protest against it. Here we are free to have out own beliefs as long as it does not impede on another. That doesn't say we are free to just do as we please as it still has to be a somewhat civil society.

Apparently you are unaware that Iran is at war with all they consider non-Islamic, including Sunni's. They just use their para-military units (we call them terrorists) to do the fighting. Of course, this is also true of the Sunni's as well. They consider Shiites to not be true-Muslims and hence the fighting.
Neither sect has a problem with having temporary treaties (they consider them contracts) to work with infidels on a temporary basis, if they feel it will benefit them until such time as they no longer need them.

Apparently you are unaware that Iran is at war with all they consider non-Islamic, including Sunni's. They just use their para-military units (we call them terrorists) to do the fighting. Of course, this is also true of the Sunni's as well. They consider Shiites to not be true-Muslims and hence the fighting.
Neither sect has a problem with having temporary treaties (they consider them contracts) to work with infidels on a temporary basis, if they feel it will benefit them until such time as they no longer need them.

I do not believe that Mr. rod----is UNAWARE

I do not believe that Mr. rod----is UNAWARE
Thank you Irosie.

Actually that would be Mrs. Rod but Mr. Rod is very up even more so than I on all of it plus much more history, etc.

Yeah, but it doesn't agree with her opinion.
This thread is war propaganda.

Any nation would react this way if the Anglo-American alliance attacked it for their resources. . . . :71:

511XU0%2BVGdL.jpg
Nah, I've been reading and watching the videos of the threats, acts and actions. Iran went to war without us long ago and kissing their ass and allowing them to pull their shit without something back at them isn't going to make them 'play nicey, nice'. They are like I said in another thread similar to a Mojave Green. Cute little green viper that never really gains much in size but deadly as all get out if it get's its little fangs into you. Hell, their own people are not even safe from their venom, their lust for power, their regimes greed or their wrath. Obama and Kerry were like two ignorant little children who found that cute little tiny green viper thinking it was just a regular harmless pretty little snake also thinking they could make a pet out of it.

Forum List

Back