Iran is at war with the US

Okay. I read an article a couple months ago that explained in quite a bit of detail how we helped Great Britain depose the Shah of Iran in the early 50's because he had just come to power and was not going to continue the deal with Great Britain where GB basically called all the shots on who Iran sold it's oil to (GB) and for how much. This was an old deal that had happened around WWI when GB's oil company offered to build the oil wells and the infrastructure to get all that liquid gold out of the Iranians' ground, so long as Iran sold only to them.

New Shah said "no more." GB and US teamed up and managed to get him booted and a much more West-friendly Shah put in the pilot's seat.

The Iranians were pissed. Nationalism would have its way. The extremists got a foothold in the fractured political climate.

My question: Why is it the US that Iran is always hating on when this was 90% the fault of GB? Why isn't it death to England? I don't get it.

Okay. I read an article a couple months ago that explained in quite a bit of detail how we helped Great Britain depose the Shah of Iran in the early 50's because he had just come to power and was not going to continue the deal with Great Britain where GB basically called all the shots on who Iran sold it's oil to (GB) and for how much. This was an old deal that had happened around WWI when GB's oil company offered to build the oil wells and the infrastructure to get all that liquid gold out of the Iranians' ground, so long as Iran sold only to them.

New Shah said "no more." GB and US teamed up and managed to get him booted and a much more West-friendly Shah put in the pilot's seat.

The Iranians were pissed. Nationalism would have its way. The extremists got a foothold in the fractured political climate.

My question: Why is it the US that Iran is always hating on when this was 90% the fault of GB? Why isn't it death to England? I don't get it.
Good question. Iran's mullah's have been at odds with Saudi's Imam's since the early 1900's. When the US contracted with Saudi for oil Iran's mullah's were furious and they used their fury to build resentment among their people. That along with Israel being a staunch ally would be my guess. Further complicating matters was Saddam's war with Iran. Iran holds that grudge they won't get over even though he is long gone. They gotten a good foothold in Iraq and that is not a good thing for the people there on a whole. Both countries went into deep debt over their 8 year war.

Read a lil on the history of the shites and sunnis.

lady-----you is so confused that I do not know where to begin in
an explanation of WAT REALLY HAPPENED

I suppose they think the USA is the leader of the Western World (which is perceived as an "enemy" by the Iranian government) whereas the Great Britain is seen as harmless.... :eusa_think::eusa_think:

I suppose they think the USA is the leader of the Western World (which is perceived as an "enemy" by the Iranian government) whereas the Great Britain is seen as harmless.... :eusa_think::eusa_think:
These are ME states are Islamic regimes but they follow a communist type government that kills, tortures and imprisons anyone who dissents. Basically it is a double whammy for the poor souls subjected to it all.

Lady-------talk to a muslim-----not necessarily an IRANIAN MUSLIM-------try to find
a south east Asian muslim. Iranian muslims who fled Iran for the USA did so
TO GET OUT OF IRAN (generally) Southeast Asians generally did so for
economic reasons and are more likely to parrot the ISLAMIC PARTYLINE which
includes MAWT AL (not farsi, MAWT is Arabic) chants----that are DEATH TO...... I do not know MAWT in farsi

Corazon-----the post by lady is anything but "informative"

The u.k. is already seen by most muzz as already conquered

All they need to do is wait for the islamic population to grow ...which it is ...and thiers no stopping

Borris already sold em down the river and promised more 3rd world Africans

Iran is a problem child for the world and has been for many years. Thank goodness Soleimani is gone.

Good question. Iran's mullah's have been at odds with Saudi's Imam's since the early 1900's. When the US contracted with Saudi for oil Iran's mullah's were furious and they used their fury to build resentment among their people. That along with Israel being a staunch ally would be my guess. Further complicating matters was Saddam's war with Iran. Iran holds that grudge they won't get over even though he is long gone. They gotten a good foothold in Iraq and that is not a good thing for the people there on a whole. Both countries went into deep debt over their 8 year war.

They gotten a good foothold in Iraq and that is not a good thing for the people there on a whole

why not, the maj of Iraq is Shia, so would you prefer Sunnis?

All they need to do is wait for the islamic population to grow ...which it is ...and thiers no stopping

I'm not sure modern Europe will survive what they have brought on themselves in the name of "diversity" and their own greed.

They gotten a good foothold in Iraq and that is not a good thing for the people there on a whole

why not, the maj of Iraq is Shia, so would you prefer Sunnis?
I prefer that the people be set free to choose for themselves the God they will follow. Government is not God and shouldn't try to be a replacement for God.

I thought it was informative :dunno:

I will help-----way back in the early 50s Iran had an elected PM Mohamed Mossadegh (spelling?) He was kinda into communism and nationalized
oil works which had been financed by Great Britain. At that time there were
also ROYALISTS who wanted to restore the monarchy in Iran-------with THE SHAH
at head. ------Great Britain was delighted since da queen figured that the SHAH
would not nationalize Great Britain's oil Interests ------US oil men were also in
favor of the SHAH-------but the actual coup was done by IRANIANS . There
still exist royalist Iranians -----lots. When Iranian migration to the US was at its
height--------1960s thru 1980 -----I knew lots of Iranians-----They were not running
from THE SHAH-----they were running from nutty islamists.

I'm not sure modern Europe will survive what they have brought on themselves in the name of "diversity" and their own greed.
Maybe Europe will survive but won't be the same anymore (I mean if Muslims will be the majority of the European population) :eusa_think:

New Topics

Forum List

Back