Iran In The Twilight Zone

Iran and its mullahs are paying a stiff price for that little cyber attack stunt on Israel, I also detect the handprint of the US intelligence services, specifically CIA...

At least seven ships have caught fire at the port of Bushehr in southern Iran, the Tasnim news agency reported on Wednesday.

Their reactors have also been mysteriously attacked over the last two weeks with big booms.

Seven ships catch fire at southern port - Tasnim agency
And they in return set fire to a navy ship in san diego
I've wondered about that, however China is the more likely source of that if indeed such was an attack...

At least seven ships have caught fire at the port of Bushehr in southern Iran, the Tasnim news agency reported on Wednesday.

Their reactors have also been mysteriously attacked over the last two weeks with big booms.

I've wondered about that, however China is the more likely source of that if indeed such was an attack...
Nah the usa put a bounty on the iranian republican guard just hours after that scuba boat in california was torched. They are here though what happened on a navy assault ship is puzzling

Doubtful in the extreme.

They also routinely set fire to oil refineries here as well

No one is allowed to make the connection

New Topics

Forum List

Back