Iran executes defense ministry staffer as alleged CIA spy

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The report said Reza Asgari was executed last week. Judiciary spokesman Gholamhossein Esmaili said Asgari had worked in the airspace department of the ministry and retired in 2016.

“In the last years of his service, he joined the CIA, he sold information about our missiles ... to the CIA and took money from them," Esmaili said. “He was identified, tried and sentenced to death.”

n June, Iran said another alleged spy, Jalal Hajizavar, was hanged in a prison near Tehran. The report said Hajizavar — also a former staffer of the defense ministry — had admitted in court that he was paid to spy for the CIA.

I wonder if any of that is true.

The report said Reza Asgari was executed last week. Judiciary spokesman Gholamhossein Esmaili said Asgari had worked in the airspace department of the ministry and retired in 2016.

“In the last years of his service, he joined the CIA, he sold information about our missiles ... to the CIA and took money from them," Esmaili said. “He was identified, tried and sentenced to death.”

n June, Iran said another alleged spy, Jalal Hajizavar, was hanged in a prison near Tehran. The report said Hajizavar — also a former staffer of the defense ministry — had admitted in court that he was paid to spy for the CIA.

Well, maybe the fire at the Iranian nuclear facility was code named Operation Reza in his honour.

RIP Reza.

Hooray for Iran,the CIA is an evil organization always starting wars for other countries,they make the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys,the CIA needs to freakin be abolished.

Forum List

Back