Iran Declares Victory Over Obama

Israel was supplying the Maronite Christians and the minority Druze with weapons to fight against the muslim majority in order to destabilize Lebanon. .. :doubt:

really? that's good They should have gotten help from the USA too. "DESTABALIZE" lebanon? Lebanon has comitted a genocide
against the Maronites------seems to me----Lebanon has been destabalized
for quite a few decades now

jroc said that no Merruccans have died in defense of Israel. There was also the Lebanon bombing during the Reagan era against US troops.

Wrong Lebanon's civil war had nothing to do with Israel:cuckoo:

From wiki:

"The government of Lebanon had been dominated by Maronite Christians since the state was created as a safe haven for them[6] by the French colonial powers. However, the country had a large Muslim population and many pan-Arabist and Left Wing groups which opposed the pro-western government.The establishment of the state of Israel and the displacement of a hundred thousand Palestinian refugees to Lebanon changed the demographic balance in favour of the Muslim population. "

early on----like 60 years ago---Lebanon was a lovely country and its governement
DESIGNED to be fair and just------with an excelent BALANCE OF POWER between
christian and muslim interest groups------then all hell broke loose when muslims
decided that their "god" gave them the go-ahead to TAKE OVER. There
was such a flight of christians out of Lebanon----and so many ended up in
my vicinity-----that I thought that LEBANON was a completely christian country---
just about ever green grocer in my area was FROM LEBANON ----cross and all

in 1967 I was still a kid----but beginning to be conscious of the outside world---
the Greengrocer called out to me----in June---- "its not my fault--left
years ago"

yes. Yes he did.

What is your point?

jroc said that no Merruccans have died in defense of Israel. There was also the Lebanon bombing during the Reagan era against US troops.

Wrong Lebanon's civil war had nothing to do with Israel:cuckoo:

So that invasion in 1982 was nothing to do with Israel?

And when the Palestinian fighters were forced to leave, and the Zionist supported Christians moved into Shabra and Shatila and killed all the women and children, that wasn't Israel's fault, either?

Well, that's the point that goes over JRoc's head, that the rest of our middle east policy, from subsidzing the military dictatorship in Egypt so it plays nice with Israel, to invading Iraq because the Israelis really didn't like Saddam, is all about making life easy for 6 million zionists who want to pretend that the Magic Sky Pixie loves them the very best, and who cares if we piss off a Billion Muslims in the process.

The Jews are running things behind the scenes:eusa_shhh::eusa_shifty:

Naw, they are doing it pretty much out in the open, except Americans aren't playing along anymore.

Forum List

Back