Iran boasts of rocket aid to Palestinians, Hezbollah

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Obama's negotiating partners:eusa_doh:...Is it any wonder Netanyahu acepted the invitation to speak before congress? and why congress should be interested in what he has to say?

Commander of aerospace force says technology to mass-produce missiles exported to Tehran’s anti-Israel allies

iranian-missile-general-e1422948258236-635x357.jpg

The commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corp’s missile division boasted on Monday that his country has provided short- and mid-range ballistic rocket technologies to its allies, including the Palestinians and Hezbollah in Lebanon

IRGC aerospace force commander Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh said that information and skills to locally produce military rockets were also given to the governments of Syria and Iraq.

The IRGC’s Aerospace Force has developed to a stage in the field of missile industries that it can mass-produce different types of short- and mid-range missiles,” Hajizadeh said, according to a report by the semi-official FARS news agency.

Israeli defense officials have often voiced concerns over the spread of mid-range missiles to Hezbollah and the Palestinians that put all of Israel within striking distance.

“The Islamic Republic of Iran has helped Iraq, Syria, Palestine and the Lebanese Hezbollah by exporting the technology that it has for the production of missiles and other equipment, and they can now stand against the Zionist regime, the ISIL [Islamic State group] and other Takfiri [apostate] groups and cripple them,” Hajizadeh said.

He also claimed that Iran was developing its own radar and drone technologies that were being exported to other countries.

In 2013 Hajizadeh made various claims as to the improved accuracy of Iranian ballistic missiles, including a supersonic anti-ship missile, the so-called Persian Gulf missile, which has a range of over 250 kilometers.

Israel has vowed to prevent what it terms “game-changing” technologies from falling into the hands of Hezbollah. Several airstrikes over the past three years, attributed to Israel and carried out amid the continuing civil war in Syria, were said to have targeted advanced weapons shipments heading to the Lebanese terror organization.

Iran boasts of rocket aid to Palestinians Hezbollah The Times of Israel

Israel needs no one to fight for them...Why is Bibi coming here then? What is Israel going to do to take care of Iran?

Israel needs no one to fight for them...Why is Bibi coming here then? What is Israel going to do to take care of Iran?
Obama is on the verge if making a bullshit deal with Iran as they arm terrorists

Good. It's long overdue that the Jewish Nazis were once again in the sea.

Oh goody, we have Heinz from Dr. Mengele's section in Auschwitz now posting.
Israel is the pox on the cancer that is mankind. It should never have been re-established. The Jews have homes, all over the world. Israel is the worst thing for the Jews, and it's unbiblical. No religion needs a homeland, not a single one.

That idiot doesn't bother me. Jews who side with the Israel, Jew hating, clowns, bother me more than that moron
These Jews you mean?

Take your medication:uhoh3:

That idiot doesn't bother me. Jews who side with the Israel, Jew hating, clowns, bother me more than that moron
These Jews you mean?

Take yours little Zionist. Had you done so we'd have a reasonable two-state solution by now but you can't have than can you? That would mean the entire Holy Land wasn't only for Jews.

These Jews you mean?

Take yours little Zionist. Had you done so we'd have a reasonable two-state solution by now but you can't have than can you? That would mean the entire Holy Land wasn't only for Jews.

Jew derangement syndrome..Psychotherapy should help you along with increasing the dose of your medicaton:itsok:

These Jews you mean?

Jew derangement syndrome..Psychotherapy should help you along with increasing the dose of your medicaton:itsok:
Your antisemitism card doesn't play on me, or most of the rest of the world, any longer little Zionist. You weren't brave enough to fight the Nazis, and in the end became them.

These Jews you mean?

Your antisemitism card doesn't play on me, or most of the rest of the world, any longer little Zionist. You weren't brave enough to fight the Nazis, and in the end became them.

Poor boy.... if not for those mean old Jews your miserable life would be so much better:(

These Jews you mean?

Poor boy.... if not for those mean old Jews your miserable life would be so much better:(
If not for Israel the world would be a much better place.

If not for Israel the world would be a much better place.[/QUOTE

Typical thing for a Jew hater to say. Wonder what skinhead group he belongs to.]

Typical thing for a Jew hater to say. Wonder what skinhead group he belongs to.]
Jew haters love idiots with mental problems. They are easily manipulated to join the chorus

Jew haters love idiots with mental problems. They are easily manipulated to join the chorus
Sorry kids, you overplayed your antisemitism card and it no longer works.

But your psychosis still exsists:uhoh3:

They don't come saner than I am. Knd of the problem in a world that is filled with insane humans, such as yourself.

Last edited:

They don't come saner than I am. Kkind of the problem in a world that is filled with insane humans, such as yourself.

Does your therapist tell you that?...the boosting of ones self esteem plays a big part in the recovery of people like you. It helps with the personal misery you have. Everyone needs a scapegoat yours just happens to be Jews.... join the crowed psycho:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back